attribute missions (especially stamina)

although I agree it is unfair, some others also got to crazy levels back in the days just by afk fap-ing - as attribute grown by skilling gains was not exponentially limited going to practical nogain like it is currently starting after ~70
I really don't mind unless someone had like 100+ in stamina and 250+ in others at this point gained in questionable ways

Ancient history though, and can't really do anything about it. Plus there are very few of those players still playing.

deeptoken.net is ancient history as well in todays perspective and that was from 2 months ago :)

we all know for an account registered in 2013 that started with 1 instead of 9, 79 in stamina and 200 agility are both unachievable without some repeatable stuff - but again since it is not 100+ and 250+ compared to certain oldtimers, most wont care too much
Ancient history though, and can't really do anything about it. Plus there are very few of those players still playing.

we all know for an account registered in 2013 that started with 1 instead of 9, 79 in stamina and 200 agility are both unachievable without some repeatable stuff - but again since it is not 100+ and 250+ compared to certain oldtimers, most wont care too much

Well... I do agree that most EU players can't care less about attribute missions.
The only exception might be STA cuz it helps HP somewhat, but it's still a rather insignificant factor in the big picture.
As for AGI, why do you care if it's 100, 200 or 1500? There's no practical difference between those numbers, none whatsoever.

Most people who play this game have a businesslike attitude.
So I can't extract and sell it? OK, then it's worthless.
That's what most people think.

And then there's select few who have this strange hobby of "collecting attributes".

The problem is for those people, it only works as far as there's a definite number of missions.
As soon as some people can have whatever arbitrary number behind their attributes, it's instantly "game over".
No more little strange hobby. Done. Finito. Totally pointless.

After that, not only will most people ignore attribute missions, everyone will.
MA and PP's might as well redesign all those missions and assign something useful as rewards (skills or items).

Well... I do agree that most EU players can't care less about attribute missions.
The only exception might be STA cuz it helps HP somewhat, but it's still a rather insignificant factor in the big picture.
As for AGI, why do you care if it's 100, 200 or 1500? There's no practical difference between those numbers, none whatsoever.

And then there's select few who have this strange hobby of "collecting attributes".

The problem is for those people, it only works as far as there's a definite number of missions.
As soon as some people can have whatever arbitrary number behind their attributes, it's instantly "game over".

MA and PP's might as well redesign all those missions and assign something useful as rewards (skills or items).

You do know that higher agility makes you run faster right? so there is in fact a major difference between 100 and 200 alone..

Strength is also nice to buff up.

You are projecting your own values onto others.

Hes projecting mine too, i would never ever pick a attribute over losing like half of skill given.
Not only for peds worth but also how little it affects avatar.
Afik agility only makes you move faster up too level 50 agi but it not verified.

Hes projecting mine too, i would never ever pick a attribute over losing like half of skill given.
Not only for peds worth but also how little it affects avatar.
Afik agility only makes you move faster up too level 50 agi but it not verified.

I agree with you too most of the time except i do take agility and strength..

Perhaps Entropy can help out with a video of how fast Messi was moving at the last landgrab that he showed up at. I am fairly certain that is not just buffs that is making him move so fast and that 200 in agility does in fact have a significant difference in the speed that he is able to move at.

I remember legit oldschool avatars like Rei being able to outpace me quite quickly with 40+ on what i have.

Perhaps Entropy can help out with a video of how fast Messi was moving at the last landgrab that he showed up at. I am fairly certain that is not just buffs that is making him move so fast and that 200 in agility does in fact have a significant difference in the speed that he is able to move at.

I remember legit oldschool avatars like Rei being able to outpace me quite quickly with 40+ on what i have.
It was tested a year ago. 90 AGI vs 130 AGI = no difference.
It's not impossible something was changed since then but it's extremely unlikely.
The test is very simple to set up. Go make an actual test...

I remember when we could outrun big atrox with enough agility. Memories and dreams are nice things.

I'm not in the group I'm describing here as "most people".
It seems you've missed my point completely. :(

Attributes to me are priceless! Their value is immeasurable because you can't buy them. I think that is just another reason why Avatars changing hands happens. Attributes make you a God and you can never get enough of them besides why do Official MA Avatars run around with 500 in every attribute?? It's so they can tackle any situation. They can run faster, carry more, avoid danger and have the most HP. It isn't for just some random show cause they thought it looked good. It's because they are extremely beneficial.

My Goal this year is to collect as many Attribute tokens as my PED card will allow me since to me they are priceless and I decided to go to NI explore and went to Ancient Greece to do the cyclops missions for stamina but the missions there are disabled :mad: I left because if there is no mission then no reason to hunt them.

I honestly don't know why people would take skills in any situation since they are easily attainable but I guess everyone isn't trying to build up the best Avatar they can with the most value. Besides you do know anything that is easily attainable has a low value right?? Attributes are difficult to get hence why they are priceless. There really shouldn't be any other way to look at it and if "most people" think skills are more valuable than attribute then "most people" are wrong. However you can have your opinion of course. I just hope "most people" aren't wrong.

Attributes at the very least contribute far more than you are letting onto because they contribute to every professions add HP increase movement and carry weight.

100 str = 5 HP Messi 204 Agil is another 5 HP and can run faster than anyone.

As far as Agility not increasing run speed after 50 that is incorrect it is said to slow down after 55 however in a speed test my friend 176 Agility easily out ran someone with 90. How much it slows down who knows(maybe we should try and figure it out :yay:) but someone with 200 or can you imagine 300 Agility heck they will start to outrun vehicles and of course it contributes to Evader and other professions and HP which is Godly. Basically you are now in God Mode. Why do you think Messi is in a quest for them?? Are they really worthless?? Of course not and their value is heavily misunderstood.

I just want a chance to catch up in attributes because they of course matter! They matter a lot since they are priceless. I play the game to get skills, attributes and HP. Whoever has the most of these 3 things wins Entropia. This is the ultimate skilling game afterall. There are no caps.

There are so many missions I missed out on because well my Avatar is new and born in May 2016 and it's unfortunate that I can't get these easy attribute missions especially stamina because I just missed the boat on these priceless missions leaving me hopelessly behind. Well I can't cry over spilt milk since I am late to the game just try to skill as much as I can and attain as many attributes as I can with what I have. In the end I am competing with myself but my total body of work should be an Avatar that is hopefully one day Extremely Uber.

PS- Can we start posting some great attribute missions? I think most of us are curious on how to get more I mean this is the skill section lol!!! Anyone have some stamina missions on RT for me to do ?

Last edited:
imagine 300 Agility heck they will start to outrun vehicles
Doesn't hurt to dream now and then...
OK, time's up, back to reality.
The repeatable missions on NI are disabled and it's highly unlikely they'll just let it slide. So, there goes your dream about 200 AGI. There's still a repeatable mission on Monria but it'll take you a few centuries to get to 200 this way...

You say AGI still gives measurable speed boost after 90? If so then MA must have changed it in the last 12 months. Interesting! Anyone with ~100 AGI want to invite messi to a little run? :cool:

(btw, you're a 2nd person to read it as if I was claiming attributes are worthless... but whatever, it's not important what I personally think about them)

Generally, agility has a small effect on run speed but buffs seem to have a very large effect, which kind of sucks since agility is hard to get and buffs just require a little money.

Doesn't hurt to dream now and then...
OK, time's up, back to reality.
The repeatable missions on NI are disabled and it's highly unlikely they'll just let it slide. So, there goes your dream about 200 AGI. There's still a repeatable mission on Monria but it'll take you a few centuries to get to 200 this way...

You say AGI still gives measurable speed boost after 90? If so then MA must have changed it in the last 12 months. Interesting! Anyone with ~100 AGI want to invite messi to a little run? :cool:

(btw, you're a 2nd person to read it as if I was claiming attributes are worthless... but whatever, it's not important what I personally think about them)

Well in my Sig it does say being realistic is the most traveled road to mediocrity ;) So I dream a lot. Also sorry if I misunderstood your actual value you place on them.

For the speed test there are a couple variables and I have wondered it for awhile now but I think a couple things are happening.

1- We can't assume that after 55 it continues to get harder and harder to run faster infinitely. We don't know what walls you have to overcome. Perhaps there isn't a big difference between 90 and 130 but there is between 130 and 150 because at 150 it goes up a certain %.

2- Not sure the best distance mathematically to figure it all out but probably someone who is 70 agil should be matched against someone with 80 agility. They should run for a measurable distance at least 1,000 M to show a difference in speed. Can't do a small distance like 100M as that won't provide the most accurate results.

Then someone who is 80 against someone who is 90 etc etc to see if the speed increase continues on in increments of 10.

Maybe something interesting would be discovered and give someone the motivation to push these higher agility numbers. I would like to know if 150 agility is 2% faster than someone with 130 or something of that nature. These are the things that could drive us to get that extra % run speed and well a lil more HP and Evader too boot.

Does the speed increase eventually stop? Maybe but maybe why they changed attribute gain in the first place was because it doesn't. Think a log time ago they realized an issue with Avatars running around with 500 attributes which is why they changed how attribute gains increase in the first place.

For all we know Messi has been testing his run speed increase all along because it is important to him for obvious reasons. The last landgrab I watched on stream players just couldn't keep up with him and was near impossible to hit. He was just too fast and well evaded the melee hits when he stopped. He was just there messing around and was kiting 5 people around a pillar it was hilarious.

A way to test your increase speed gains as you gain agility solo is to do a stop watch test for say 1,500M. When you eat some attribute tokens do your 1,500 M run again and see if you can get an actual faster time. Maybe Messi has been doing that all along from 190 to 200 and why he continues to grind out attributes because it keeps going up. We won't know of course unless he tells us.

Last edited:
Run in a straigth line then have people at different streaches.
Start then stop the watch and you see if distance improved between the 2 measuring points.

Hmm didn't notice anything difficult With him. Was few hits and dead. Maybe he was busy With others while i sniped his neck

Last edited:
Those are some crazy attributes and I read through this thread and wish it didn't get somewhat derailed from the core discussion.

First let's talk about some great missions to do that can boost your Avatar's attributes since this is an Attribute thread.

Second maybe Messi will care to share some of his skilling secrets. Although I get it as most people that find great places to skill usually like to keep that to themselves. I would like to say that when I see Ubers with high Attributes and skills like Dan or Messi I try to deconstruct how they got there and think can I do it too.

Don't think we should take away from people that achieve incredible things and should keep the focus on also trying to achieve great things for ourselves.

Just my thoughts and may the skills flow for us all.

Bumping for the wise to go with my other thread on repeat attributes, you could say I found the answers I was looking for. :cool:

That thread is here
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-There-are-19-Repeatable-Stamina-Missions-and

Last edited:
You do know that higher agility makes you run faster right? so there is in fact a major difference between 100 and 200 alone..

Agility effect on speed diminishes exponentially after 50 and is hardly measureable after 100. A complete noob with a 25% ring can outrun a support guy with 5000 agility.

AgilitySpeed, m/s

Agility effect on speed diminishes exponentially after 50 and is hardly measureable after 100. A complete noob with a 25% ring can outrun a support guy with 5000 agility.

AgilitySpeed, m/s

Thanks Svarog you are amazing!!! I really wish they would rebuff the attributes. I do think why there are no new ones with Codex is maybe once you can't get attribute missions anymore they will buff and change how attributes work. Watch it happen!

Also I want 5,000 Strength because there is no reason why I shouldn't be to lift a few measly 1,000 KG....:lift:

Last edited:

AgilitySpeed, m/s

This was changed in this last year though no?? This is an old post and and old thread. I seem to remember that MA nerfed agility some time last year.

This was changed in this last year though no?? This is an old post and and old thread. I seem to remember that MA nerfed agility some time last year.

Yes I brought up that nerf after the camera change VU. There were numerous different results from many avatars leading people to believe with good reason that it was nerfed again. There were official speed test done by Svarog to compare old data with new data to ascertain that it was a visual effect. Svarog has the best data on it because he recorded data prior that is undeniable to continue to test if there are further nerfs. So we could throw out the other test that were giving false results. At least that is what I believe is best.

This was the original thread and Svarog's data and test
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-this-VU-mad&p=3695624&viewfull=1#post3695624

Though this doesn't fix the bigger problem. That someone with 150 agility should smoke someone with 100 agility. I am curious if MA has plans down the road for a restructure of attributes. They might since no new ones are being offered at this time.

Last edited:

All that data is from pre-Camera update and was retested after the update with the same results. Moreover, the first time when I measured my speed using this method was in 2015 and it's still pretty much the same (gained only 6 agility points since then), so there couldn't possibly have been any nerfs in between. The last real speed nerf I remember was at the time of VU10.

Back