Entropia Universe 15.15.7.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Fixed an issue causing erratic buff stacking values in some situations.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Interesting!!

good to hear that it was allowed for one of your 'premier events' ... with nothing said about it..

then on a random wednesday.. someone says 'hey wait,... thats not right'....

why do you employ the special needs? --> because its fun to watch them work.

good to hear that it was allowed for one of your 'premier events' ... with nothing said about it..

then on a random wednesday.. someone says 'hey wait,... thats not right'....

why do you employ the special needs? --> because its fun to watch them work.

Obviously the winners that exploited won’t be disqualified either ......

Sounds like healing no longer stacks
Anyone want to test if / how Arsonistic chips stack, especially for shared loot?

Last edited:
Sounds like healing no longer stacks
Anyone want to test if / how Arsonistic chips stack, especially for shared loot?

Indeed I was poking around on some BigBulk and died. Then realized my adj resto chip wasn't working. Apparently my S10 would just cancel it. From what others have said it's the same for other combinations. Guess it's back to small mobs and it's a sign to keep hunting small.

Indeed I was poking around on some BigBulk and died. Then realized my adj resto chip wasn't working. Apparently my S10 would just cancel it. From what others have said it's the same for other combinations. Guess it's back to small mobs and it's a sign to keep hunting small.

Nope, just armor up

I'm sure the fix for the fix will happen soon...hopefully BB aren't gone before then lol. :wtg::wtg::wtg:

We reward cheats, but fuck you if you ever report a bug

sincerely,

Mindfuck

WTB mod restoration chip @boxes TT+5000 :silly2: MA

Sorry MA but you didnt fix a thing.
There are still bugs with the pill Buff system were you can stack many pills into the same ammount as previous but just need new steps.
Claify how are you gonna have it.
IS BEST PILL ALWAY TOP PILL or NOT??

Instead of fixing things gotten even more fucked than before LUL

Reactions: Mac
Buying MA's code ... TT+1 at boxes

none wants to run this beta shit live :laugh:

Obviously the winners that exploited won’t be disqualified either ......

OFFICALLY not an exploit but an "issue". so stop with the scrubby whining already

OFFICALLY not an exploit but an "issue". so stop with the scrubby whining already

yea, nice "issue" that can be later sold for 80k+ PEDs?

Event winners used that "issue". Event winners created alts in December to win lower categories using the same "issue".

Really fucking great. Tons of trust earned, players happy etc etc

So Mindark thats all u achieved in the last 2 months of work? Awesome company :)
And not even a statment to say what can be stacked, what cant be, etc.. u expect us to spend tons of peds to figure it out? ^^

So Mindark thats all u achieved in the last 2 months of work? Awesome company :)
And not even a statment to say what can be stacked, what cant be, etc.. u expect us to spend tons of peds to figure it out? ^^

dooshes is as dooshes does. and i was just gonna depo - i must be retarded. i can't stand the direction this crap company is going.

Last edited:
Hello,
what happened with FAPs (for example mod ek-2350)?
One click give 60hp total but two fast click give 90hp total, should give 120hp total

is it a mistake (bug) or deliberate change?

Hello,
what happened with FAPs (for example mod ek-2350)?
One click give 60hp total but two fast click give 90hp total, should give 120hp total

is it a mistake (bug) or deliberate change?

No mate, thats the result of a copy paste work from a developer with 0 brain.
Give it 6 months it should work properly and hopefully by 2020 the game should leave pre-alpha state.

Firstly, they’d have to actually play their game to figure that out.
Secondly, it’s an rce so they shouldn’t tell you how to take pills for best buffs. They should just fix the re-log stacking issue.

well, good day Mr. Henrik Nel Jerkrot!

it's never too late to say hello, just saying ... in the wishful but not expected case that you care about sorrow and unhappiness of your playerbase, also known as customers. well at least that's what i read between the lines of some comments here, but what the mindfuck do i know, but nothing :scratch2:

whatever ... i think you should try to fix more things while breaking less of the others. good luck!

Firstly, they’d have to actually play their game to figure that out.
Secondly, it’s an rce so they shouldn’t tell you how to take pills for best buffs. They should just fix the re-log stacking issue.

If stacking is supposed to work in some way then MA should explain the stacking rules.

Back