Fix one thing Break Healing lol

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Thought I was going crazy but my adj resto just was cancelled out. Couldn't figure out how i died but after reviving I hit my adj resto again decided to throw on an S10 Heal get those HoTs rolling in and boom! It canceled my adj resto heal. :yay:

Well maybe it's a sign to keep hunting small since that is the message they are giving us anyways since that is where the loot is.

So the pill stacking is fixed I guess that was their intentions and the result is of course this. :eyecrazy:

Time for punies and best of luck to everyone on hunting small mobs till our eyes bleed as it is the new way to play Entropia ;)

PS- In before people don't know how to take jokes:cool:

Reactions: Mac
Thought I was going crazy but my adj resto just was cancelled out. Couldn't figure out how i died but after reviving I hit my adj resto again decided to throw on an S10 Heal get those HoTs rolling in and boom! It canceled my adj resto heal. :yay:

Well maybe it's a sign to keep hunting small since that is the message they are giving us anyways since that is where the loot is.

So the pill stacking is fixed I guess that was their intentions and the result is of course this. :eyecrazy:

Time for punies and best of luck to everyone on hunting small mobs till our eyes bleed as it is the new way to play Entropia ;)

PS- In before people don't know how to take jokes:cool:

Hmmm, I wonder if a heal from a 2350/2600 will cancel out a resto hot now too?

S10 is confirmed to do, so i guess it won't be different for all other HoT tools

Can't allow buff stacking!

/sarc

That is what people was asking for so here you go :laugh:

Personally i think its ridiculous that they dont allow stacking, there are upper limits on all buffs so why not just allow stacking up to the limit, problem would be if you could go above the limits

Can't allow buff stacking!

/sarc

Also, I wonder what happens if someone hires two fappers with HoT tools.

edit: technically, they never stacked, there is a separate buff icon for every avatar fapping. But you never know all the ways to break stuff. :

There’ll be a huge shitstorm in store for them if this is anything other than a bug.
They better tread carefully...

its possible it was never meant to stack, this might now bring big faps back into play during combat and HoT becoming more of a support item to top up healing

its possible it was never meant to stack, this might now bring big faps back into play during combat and HoT becoming more of a support item to top up healing

I doubt this is the case since this would make the mod 2350 and 2600 essentially obsolete (Can't be used in conjunction with adj resto, so you might as well use a fap with 10hp/pec decay and get the full heal) , more likely they did a non-targeted buff fix and screwed up buffs that didn't need to be fixed.

I doubt this is the case since this would make the mod 2350 and 2600 essentially obsolete (Can't be used in conjunction with adj resto, so you might as well use a fap with 10hp/pec decay and get the full heal) , more likely they did a non-targeted buff fix and screwed up buffs that didn't need to be fixed.

yeah i agree, HoT seems to get broken after most item updates. HoT has been a very popular buff that MA pushed over the last 2 years. would be surprised if it was just casually changed like this.

wonder if a wearing a ring with a pill buff active overwrites the pill

Couple real trivial fixes

1) when dropping buffs, bigger buff wins ALWAYS. (even if shorter duration, this is typical in many games)

2) Each individual buff or type of buff (say heal over time is a type) should have a DIFFERENT max stack size. One size DOES NOT fit all for buffs.

C'mon MA, this is trivial stuff here.

Of course... unintentional legacy FAP love. Gotta profit from *that* while it lasts!!!

Same shit, different release.

:lolup:

Top marks for regression testing...

We are aware of this, and investigating the issue.

and by investigating.. you mean.. having another cup of coffee to figure out how you can break something else, when you 'fix' this issue... got it

Just FYI, mod fap or mod hedoc, does not cancel out mod resto!

faps and chips SHOULD NOT stack, but cancelling out is an issue!

Just FYI, mod fap or mod hedoc, does not cancel out mod resto!

faps and chips SHOULD NOT stack, but cancelling out is an issue!

Why not, they are both hots?

We are aware of this, and investigating the issue.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Remember the shitstorm when all coats got messed up? It was an unintentional "bug" that made part of the coat show up while in armor, mainly legs and butt. The shitstorm that came from that, and ya eventually fixed it. I hope this will be fixed in a timely manner, or expect one hell of shit storm.

I completely get fixing bugs that affect or give an advantage to players. Like buffs stacking. However heal over time, should be stacked, as before, since otherwise it will make all except some HoT faps/chips obselete when used together, thus dropping their value, and screwing your players.

I wouldn´t mind if they make it a feature so HoT doesn´t stack anymore.
That would bring back a little value to my ImpFAP, as no HoT, making it better than the mod2350/2600 as it can be used with any of the resto chips :)

:laugh:

Well, lets see what MA is doing in that case, wouldn´t be surprised if the stacking of HoT is gone forever.

I wouldn´t mind if they make it a feature so HoT doesn´t stack anymore.
That would bring back a little value to my ImpFAP, as no HoT, making it better than the mod2350/2600 as it can be used with any of the resto chips :)

:laugh:

Well, lets see what MA is doing in that case, wouldn´t be surprised if the stacking of HoT is gone forever.

That would be another nail in the coffin for me.

That would be another nail in the coffin for me.

How many nails would that coffin require? Dozens? Hundreds? :silly2:

Some players have been talking about nailing their coffins for years...but they're still here, popping out every evening like Vlad Dracul needing his blood fix. :tongue2:

Why not, they are both hots?

Using adj resto + mod 2350 repeatedly you could stack up to incredible heal per second. Meaning that Heal per second from mod 2350 takes advantage of adj resto 30 sec heal. Same with adj resto + s10 and so on. You cant get such heal per second with same economy from items that cost way more. Yes i do think its a bug, however cancelling each other out doesnt seem right either. Maybe if they would go alongside ieach other but not stacking (especially if there are different cool downs).
Besides pill stacking is still a thing, it wasnt fixed with this patch.

Using adj resto + mod 2350 repeatedly you could stack up to incredible heal per second. Meaning that Heal per second from mod 2350 takes advantage of adj resto 30 sec heal. Same with adj resto + s10 and so on. You cant get such heal per second with same economy from items that cost way more. Yes i do think its a bug, however cancelling each other out doesnt seem right either. Maybe if they would go alongside ieach other but not stacking (especially if there are different cool downs).
Besides pill stacking is still a thing, it wasnt fixed with this patch.

There is stacking, and then there is stacking! I agree, unlimited stacking, although probably a lot of fun, would be OP and not be a good idea. However letting both my mod resto and mod 2600 hots work together as they have been is all I'm asking for back.

Let me know when this & the pill buff exploit is fixed.. If I have time, I might actually log in & play :)

Greatest... Update... Ever!

FYI Mindark you can still do insane stacks with pills, Go back to work !

Greatest... Update... Ever!

FYI Mindark you can still do insane stacks with pills, Go back to work !

You know that's not how they roll. MA have lazy hamsters. And even lazier bug hunters. Show them again in a video, and get another 500 peds UA. Then they'll try to fix it again, only to break something else. Then you repeat, that's quite the profit potential there.

this thread is such a winner :D

nice read after a long day

I just tried, not only does the HoT stack like before, i.e using adj res + mod 2350/2600. The actual HoT with only using one tool, like mod 2350/2600 doesn't stack by itself either. Making it completely useless and half the eco/heal/s. Clearly a bug.

Only following Entropia via PCF for some time now & I am starting to enjoy Entropia again.

After my butthurtness has worn off a bit MA's slapstick approach to pretty much anything starts being quite amusing.

Back