Help: Help my youtube out!

You should perhaps post an ad ingame. It only costs 30 PED and runs for a full month. You get several pages of ad material, so you could advertise your stream and youtube channels in one ad.

Don't forget to say, that AD needs to have a owned estimate, or you be not able to make any AD.

Aiit, u got it

Allready subbed some time ago cos u are a nice m8 and make intresting videos :yay:

Now iam out in the cold, now beging the hard work to keep on gaining but i will post some video tonight.

333 subs bump, half of the number of the beast,hail Damien!

661 subs to go, soon i will be adding some content on behalf of other players due to my lack of hofs and hunting.

Last edited:
654 subs to go bump, i will add some content this week

Subscribed

GL man

Ive gathered some content the past weeks so i will add some video today then some later so sub now so you dont miss out.

Subbed mate, good luck with it !!

Are you kind of like a big deal or something?

Already subscribed. FYI if you want ideas for content. I'd live to have videos for things like mayhem that are more then a video of you doing them but describing what happens and how the instance works and like what damage things do. Those are videos I like to watch not off somebody shooting and cursing when they die or get crap loot.(not accusing you of doing that) just suggestions.

I would.....but it seems last time you saw me you took out your anger on me and killed me. So no way, never :p

Back