How did you think about this situation?

nigel

Hello everyone.

I was craft Tech gizmo recycle II in 11th Feb.

It must be came out above 7.5 times base amount in FULL CONDITION.
BUt, It wasn't.

I think they control it.
I can not believe the craft system.

[normal]
attachment.php

[abnormal]
attachment.php

SO, I was bug report to MA. But, they didn't answer to me.

I confirmed that it is being modified on the homepage.
https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

I tried crafting it today.

and Result was.....

Near Success is changed.
Near success converges to half of the success value.

In the past, Near Success value was from 0 to base amount below value.

Those two bps are loaded bps (give more tt back than material costs on average) and can be considered extra tt (the system counts them as such)

yep thats bonus BP, pure moneymaker, lucky those who loot it, bad for those selling it and not knowing about its secret

I tried crafting it today.

and Result was.....

Near Success is changed.
Near success converges to half of the success value.

I also noticed my near successes today (low click count) were something like 40-60% of a success, so I think the test has now started. It seems like that change should be pretty obvious for all to see then.

Something I am not sure about yet is if they have changed the quality bar figures. Moving the bar seemed to have only half the effect that it did before, but this was also so far just a surprise I had on something I don't normally do. This means I could very easily be wrong, so I'm just saying it as a flag.

Would that observation tie in with yours in any way? I don't know your bp and what you would expect from it.

edit: just thinking a slight bit more, what I observed might mean that max cond successes now give half the tt of what they used to, but happen twice as often....
Your click was half return of what you expected going by the screenies...

Last edited:
(the system counts them as such)

This sounds like a good hypothesis, but there is a small flaw: both bps are charged, lvl2 and achilles III. So, if the system accounted for it in 2nd case, why it didn't account for it in 1st case?

If this is part of the announced tweaking, then there should also be an increased CoS on condition, anything under 7.5-8x is robbing blind the player, at 10-12% CoS.

This could be part of their new loot 2.0 test. Making successes have a lower tt threshhold. This is good news!

Don't look at this as you should have got more ped for the success but instead that the amount you would have got for a near success is now categorized as a success.

Near success has no blueprint.

I had same issue with something else, dont remember, but asked on forums.

You lower success has rare blueprint, which marks it as success. While higher near success has no blueprint.

Full success is for example 1100 ped, but you can get success lower TT value if rare blueprint is in it. I can't tell you what has to be rare blueprint value or how the success is calculated.

Back