Doer's brain blows up

I find stuff like this help ease my mind when I see pics like this...

this, and browsing screenshots of times long gone, while crying a tear or two because the time and the feeling was simply awesome :yup:

Reactions: Mac
Reading this literally as I'm laying in bed after yesterday's surgery. Wish you all the best in everything.

:(

Hope things get better for you soon Eli!

You and my bro carry on with your peanuts ill just carry on mooching. Like spawns picture. We need an underwear hunt again.

I loved those underwear hunts especially the falyx

That soundtrack was so incredible! Perfect match for the game at the time.

ETA: Listening through it i think some of these pre-date my PE time. But that first one really brings back memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Cheers and wb :cool:

I've not met a single one of you in person (something i regret)l
Ditto that. Those I know irl, I met outside of this game. Although I feel as though I had met several more. This game does that... :laugh:

Pimp my pewpew! :handgun:

funny how this music can bring back so many memories from times gone by :rolleyes:

Thanks for this rejuvenation therapy! :yay:

Hey there, hows it going over there? Haven't heard from you in a while, I tried to PM you but you have way too much fan mail. :laugh:

:scratch2:

blownmind.jpeg

Hello to everyone from up here in the peanut gallery!

12+ years is a long time to be part of any community, and i want to indulge in a selfish General Discussion post of my very own, with no practical value to the advancement of EU mechanics or understanding. I hope you'll indulge me. Or not. This is not a "goodbye" thread.

What it is is a brain core dump, because i'm sorry to report that the ol' noggin had a bit of a growth spurt and tried to off me not long ago. Something like that, especially the reboot process, makes you re-evaluate your past and future pretty seriously. Mostly it made me appreciate the humans in my life, so here i am to thank the familiar names i still see around, sharing information, discussing events, protecting newbies... being interesting people. I've not met a single one of you in person (something i regret), but i still feel my life has been much more entertaining because of sharing the social space of the game and community that make up EU.

I plan on being around EU for a long time (i mean, what am i going to do, sell my meager, carefully-tracked skills? hahaha), occasionally throwing peanuts from up here, but i wanted that said.

Good luck be well
Do what man?

Hello to everyone from up here in the peanut gallery!

12+ years is a long time to be part of any community [...]

Good luck be well

Your name accompanied looong distances of my 16+ years.
you have always been ahead of me a little, so you always were an incentive for me.
So your name brings up nice memories of the labelling early years of PE. yes, PROJECT ENTROPIA!

with Entropia Universe, when people of your kind started to vanish, the fluffy, cosy feeling started to vanish, too.
nice to see you are still around somehow.
whatever that hampered you, i hope you will overcome it, and bring back the good feeling of the early days you have taken with you.

There is always a chance/hope in everything.
Wishing you will get on what you are hoping for.

This is a bump and seeing how you are doing :)

Anyone know anything about Doer...am hoping for the best, but I fear the worst. :(

Bump for doer, if anyone has news regarding his health please let us know!

Thinking of you bro.

Any news about doer?

Still have you in our thoughts.

“Long days and pleasant nights.”

Hope you are doing well Doer, my start in this universe wouldn't have been the same without you.

Bumping it up hoping hes hanging tight in a paradise beach drinking some good drinks and enjoying the scenery enjoying life! :)

Thinking about you bud.

Was thinking about Doer

Yeah was thinking about Doer the other day two! Miss the guy!

Hi m8 hope u be well and stay in game a long time still cheers .

Back