Neg rep

• Thread starter Deleted member 57599
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 57599

Hi

I know my Ingles is no good. 1/2 of my neg reps is from 1 person always. I get every post even trade post WTB a neg rep from him. What can i do he says racict things in neg rep i report to 711 guy but is not action>? my Ingles is ok i no use bad words? but one guy now every post every 1 ok is neg rep. I give you clue is guy who siad let ubers have prierity on loots and new players shold wait. marco list. guy is stuped? i sad

Hi

I know my Ingles is no good. 1/2 of my neg reps is from 1 person always. I get every post even trade post WTB a neg rep from him. What can i do he says racict things in neg rep i report to 711 guy but is not action>? my Ingles is ok i no use bad words? but one guy now every post every 1 ok is neg rep. I give you clue is guy who siad let ubers have prierity on loots and new players shold wait. marco list. guy is stuped? i sad

wwhaaaaaat? :laugh:

Hi

just play the game dude, leave the forum for trolls.

Hi

sub zero is a joke in the community, ignore what he does its meaningless.

Whatever he called you after you called him 'idiot' three times is unlikely to be because of the color of your skin. :laugh:

Besides that, the guy in question is an equal opportunity offender, he doesn't like Chinese or Russians either.

i report to 711 guy but is not action>?

I have never received any report or private message from you. Please stop spreading misinformation.

What can i do he says racict things
I have reviewed all of your received reputation comments and not found a single racist comment.

I know my Ingles is no good. 1/2 of my neg reps is from 1 person always. I get every post even trade post WTB a neg rep from him.

Your claim that a single member is harassing you with negative reputation comments seems questionable.

You have received a total of 20 reputation comments (7 positive, 13 negative).
Of those 13 negative reputation comments, no single PCF member has made more than 2. That hardly constitutes "1/2", nor harassment.

When (you) disagree with someone you give -rep. And also insult them.
I merely returned what you gave to me.

As for calling me an idiot and racist because I find your rage (triggered) posts funny be my guest.
You call that racist. I call it humor.

Thank you for trying to tarnish my rep on forum. Even got some neg reps from your friends, I feel like I might cry. :cry:
/sarcasm

I have never received any report or private message from you. Please stop spreading misinformation.

I have reviewed all of your received reputation comments and not found a single racist comment.

Your claim that a single member is harassing you with negative reputation comments seems questionable.

Of those 13 negative reputation comments, no single PCF member has made more than 2. That hardly constitutes "1/2", nor harassment.

lol well thats a little embarassing for OP :laugh:

??????? owned

Hi

Errhmmmm..... this is NOT a racist against anyone, but are you one of the russians from the rig, that also gets sad and pms ppl down that kill you in pvp? cuz sure sounds like it....

OP must be talking about his other forum account.

thanks for the lulz! :lolup:

lol 711 reply is just golden :laugh:
tbh this thread actually warrants a few neg reps due to:

- If OP felt harassed there are official channels to go through which he did not and also lied about
- private matters should not be posted publicly even in the off topic section
- misinformation, lies and getting caught

if you feel you've been neg-reped a lot here then imagine seeing a post like this on stack overflow or any other stack exchange forum :laugh:

When (you) disagree with someone you give -rep. And also insult them.
I merely returned what you gave to me.

I direct you towards rules and usage of the reputation system.

When NOT to give negative reputation

You should not leave a negative reputation simply because you disagree with another member's opinion. If you have a strong disagreement, your views should be aired within the thread, so that others can read and comment in kind. You should not give a negative rep as revenge for a negative rep left by another member for you. You also should not make a campaign of leaving negative reps for members that you simply dislike, or have had differences with in the past.

Even if you didn't leave multiple negative reps against him you still abused the system.
Proper Usage of the PCF Reputation System

I direct you towards rules and usage of the reputation system.

Even if you didn't leave multiple negative reps against him you still abused the system.
Proper Usage of the PCF Reputation System

Ok mr literal of rules and future moderator. Let's take a look at the rule just above the one you listed.

When to give negative reputation

If you find a post that is clearly off-topic, rude, inciteful, inflammatory, flaming or unfair, you should let the poster know this with a negative reputation comment, with reasons why you think the post in question was objectionable. In all cases, reputation comments are subject to the same forum rules as public posts.
I found his posts was rude, in the two posts I gave him neg-rep for, which according to the same rule I quoted is allowed.

Also do you honestly think everyone all follows these rules to the letter, and do you think the two moderators have the time to sort every case that does not follow one thing to perfection? No. It's only in bigger cases that they get involved, or like this one (from the OP) with spreading misinformation.

Since you're so adept with the forum rules, why don't you become a moderator and ban me for my first "offense"? :silly2:

Abused system would've been if I given him 1/2 of his neg rep, which you clearly could've read from 711, that was not the case.

Last edited:
I do not wonder.....

Guys who are describing much Forum-Participants as
Hypocrites (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...334-Away-from-game-and-forum-till-October-2nd),
Idiots (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?302615-Marco-s-frustrations-list-revisited), or
Racists (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...691-a-way-to-help-out-the-compet-deed-holders), are not very popular..... :scratch2:

Maybe, you talk a little bit nicer? Could help....:wise:

On the other Side, Plus- and Neg-reps are standing for Agreement or not agreement. So it means, that no one want to be evil to you..... :wise:

Have a nice Day

Ok mr literal of rules and future moderator. Let's take a look at the rule just above the one you listed.

I found his posts was rude, in the two posts I gave him neg-rep for, which according to the same rule I quoted is allowed.

Also do you honestly think everyone all follows these rules to the letter, and do you think the two moderators have the time to sort every case that does not follow one thing to perfection? No. It's only in bigger cases that they get involved, or like this one (from the OP) with spreading misinformation.

Since you're so adept with the forum rules, why don't you become a moderator and ban me for my first "offense"? :silly2:

Abused system would've been if I given him 1/2 of his neg rep, which you clearly could've read from 711, that was not the case.

Yep yep... Read between the lines. Only read the lines you want to

Back