Dhampyre tamed

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
I've had the biodome antivirus for 2 maybe 3 years now, but with how lag issues plagued zomhatten for so long it was unbearable to attempt.

Finally with the lag changes, zomhatten is flawless and I decided to venture in thinking I needed 5k kills. 5k came around, and after some research I found I needed 5k more.... but 2 days later, she is tamed.

For those interested.

Cobra whip did the best overall
garter is too small to do anything,
adj boiga was a bit too much damage though did help with getting the spirit down at first. Had to sit and let her regen/hit me for a good while multiple times. Last thing you want is a crit kill.
She hits for 14-60ish with harrier and 5b.
is level 17(needs 17 taming+), with 12% accel at 16 and 5% damage reduction at 25, exportable at 7.
She spawned near the water on the north side of the spawn but did not wander (img below), one of my fears was she would spawn and drown before I noticed.
There was no message or camera shake when she came.

Gratz

Never realized the taming level was so low , gives me some incentive.

Very nice,good job..GZ :cool:

This one is rly one of the best avail..

gz ... now i know why nubs think again its so easy to get a vamp xD ...

and note ... maybe a other killed the 5k u didnt done xD

Thanks all )

gz ... now i know why nubs think again its so easy to get a vamp xD ...

and note ... maybe a other killed the 5k u didnt done xD

yeah sadly I started Monday killed 2k, but reset destroyed that counter, so another 10k on top ) all in all went from 0/5k to 7500/10k.

And I did have some worries about people coming by, but I only know of one person who has an antidote for that dome that hasn't been turned into a non trade able mindkey offhand, and ofc they stopped playing. Makes me wonder how many people could even ruin the party if they so chose, wasn't a single kill off the counter, and nary a green dot in sight at least. :)

Awesome, thanks for the info!

I know of at least 2 other players with an Anti-Dote and they are still around ;)

Legends o/

This may be broken, not sure if I had the last one in the loot table or what, but a second attempt got no vamp.

Back