Vikings

Watching new series of:

Billions (awesome)

Westworld (excellent)

The 100 (good)

awaiting new series of:

Vikings
I am waiting for the next season of 'Vikings' to be added as well. :D :wtg:

I also loved 'Reign' and waiting for that too. ( the costumes in that series are amazing, I'd wear those dresses in these times.)

:girl:

Whats up with me and the passion for concrete grey Science Fiction with sad fucks of characters trying to figure things out?

I really liked ANON.

Whats up with me and the passion for concrete grey Science Fiction with sad fucks of characters trying to figure things out?

I really liked ANON.

funny thing, i just saw that movie 2 days ago...

many things aren't answer about how all that system worked but still good actors and an interesting movie with quiet a few high tek.

i enjoyed it.

Just Binged this one the last couple days.

The Boys

Is an Amazon Original video.

This is one of those that just blows you away at how well it was done.

The writing , production and acting are all top notch.

Now I have to wait for another season.

A soc mate asked if I had watched this yet, so I did last night.:laugh:

This is the wildest weirdest series.. I couldn't stop watching episodes.

"Tiger King" on Netflix

:wtg:

hey ALL
Didnt hear any mention of a show called Mindhunter on Netflix. Check it out, its amazing

I've been watching the turkish game of thrones "Dirilis Ertugrul" or "Resurrection Ertugrul". There's five seasons of it and kept me entertained for a while. I'm on last season at the moment.

"Ertugrul" on Netflix

I've been watching the turkish game of thrones "Dirilis Ertugrul" or "Resurrection Ertugrul". There's five seasons of it and kept me entertained for a while. I'm on last season at the moment.

"Ertugrul" on Netflix

I really don't enjoy subtitles , but this was a great series.

Castlevania was amazing.

Rick and Morty

Altered Carbon (only season 1)

Chernobyl

The Boys

Westworld

I really like Altered Carbon. Not finished the second season yet though.

Let's dig up a thread while the maintenance is ON... :tapfinger

Dark is a great German series like others previously mentioned

Vikings i watched it all, and then it led me to The Last Kingdom that i really enjoyed as well

Stranger Things of course... As i was born in '79, i guess i like everything which looks like the 80s (Goonies, Lost Boys... 😍)

Chernobyl was great ! (well great to watch... the reality wasn't great at all...)

The Terror (Season 1 Horrific and very interesting to follow(y))

And a few other series... (Game of Thrones... Westworld... Hunters with Al Pacino... there are too many good ones...)

On a side note if you can handle Horror / Gore, i recommend Love, Death & Robots
(The 1st season ! 2nd is meh... less risks taken, less gory :drool:)

And on the Anime part for Adults / Grown-Up : Attack on Titan , Monster and the Sadistic (but delightful 😈) Urotsukidoji

Actually right now i am watching...
Pam & Tommy 😅 Completely different from what i usually watch... But i found it VERY interesting to see the background of things.

Oh yeah i nearly forgot one i watched last year... Lovecraft Country ! Awesome... Just awesome ! (very sad it was stopped)

OMG the cinematography and direction actally made you feel you were going through this, I was super confused at first but OMG POWERFUL acting.

OMG the cinematography and direction actally made you feel you were going through this, I was super confused at first but OMG POWERFUL acting.

That video isn't available in my country (uk). So I'm wondering what film are you talking about?

My Darling Rose showed me this show and it was addictive. I recommend this show highly.

p.S She’s the World to me I Love You🌹

Bojack Horseman, season 1 starts off slow, but it's a really good tale of abuse of all kinds, drug addictions of all kinds, if you're into adult cartoons, even if not. Some very powerful messages

Bojack Horseman, season 1 starts off slow, but it's a really good tale of abuse of all kinds, drug addictions of all kinds, if you're into adult cartoons, even if not. Some very powerful messages
Ohhh going to check that out!

Ohhh going to check that out!
Yeah get through the first few episodes as they didn't find their rhythm yet, as people should do with all shows is not judge them based off of 1 season, then it becomes very worthwhile IMO

I truly enjoyed this and spin offs..

I Loved Yellowstone
great show and even the sun shows 1883 and 1923

Viking was amazing too.

Last edited:
Back