DeepToken sale starts in 3 days

the way i see it is like i have 125 marbles i sell 100 of them for one dollars and keep 25 so now i have 100 dollars

so the other person have 100 marbles and i have 25

so if the other person want to sell to get money they will need to put a sale on auction for 1 dollar each

but i can put mine for .95 cent because i have 25 left plus i already have the 100 dollars

so realy they can play the market and raise the prices or lower it as they want

plus if the other person has the marbles that all he has he hase to sell the marbles to another person

i have all the money from the start and cant raise the price or lower it to make more whit your money

it not my money its the money you gave me all you have is marbles

As said before I'm not entirely averse to the idea of giving something to a Kickstarter with uncertain chance of success, or even a "charitable donation" to a course which is interesting. However, here we have a company that is literally, and deliberately, setting itself up for getting sued by selling things and subsequently refusing to deliver (statues, land plots, what next?). I think I better hold off until I see these issues resolved, and they have to be resolved out of their own initiative before a court orders them to. With this attitude they want to create a BANK? If this is a joke it isn't funny. Even if those damages are small in the bigger picture, having any stain on their record will have an influence on the chances for a successful application to create a proper financial institution. I had higher hopes for the new leadership, but he seems to have his head entirely in the crypto clouds. He is risking the foundation for these plans if he doesn't clean up his act with an iron broom soon.

This will end up like stables, statues, conpets etc etc. Do what you have to do, but don't cry on forums and in support tickets later on.

There is a saying in my language "money has to be taken from stupids", there it is, they are taking it and you are giving it to them. Good luck with your "investment" :laugh:

Reactions: Mac
However, here we have a company that is literally, and deliberately, setting itself up for getting sued by selling things and subsequently refusing to deliver (statues, land plots, what next?). I think I better hold off until I see these issues resolved, and they have to be resolved out of their own initiative before a court orders them to. With this attitude they want to create a BANK? If this is a joke it isn't funny.

It is a little bit funny though.

I mean, you have to laugh at their antics. :laugh:

Reactions: Mac
Back