Suggestion: Focus on the game

I see exactly an opposite process here: all kinds of side enterprises spring into existence, attract funds and vanish after a short time just for the main project to keep going.

But in my example, the main project is NOT kept going, it's falling apart.

I see exactly an opposite process here: all kinds of side enterprises spring into existence, attract funds and vanish after a short time just for the main project to keep going.

There is nothing 'attracting funds' since a while, ComPet failed, DeepToken failed, the Arkadia moon? We'll see, it's at least in-game, so better chances.

The examples were perfectly taken, don't keep quality up and users leave, especially well-paying users. Investing into something new, which is always a massive risk, is generally worse in maintaining a project then improving existing parts.

I'll sign this petition

I'd love to see Shared Loot improvements within the next year, some new content would be great too :)

I'd love the new CEO to recognize the importance of having a positive relationship with the community and to finally focus on improving MindArk’s communication, not to mention anything else that maybe needs improvement, in this swedish tradition of excellence...

Tiny bump becase we are still being ignored.

:(

"Draw two telephone handsets with a line connecting them..."

Yeah, feature creep has been around for a long, long time.

I think their vision is milk it milk it milk it until it is dry. I WOULD LOVE to be proven wrong though

Probably this.. Sad as it is. I wish there was a rich enough player that loves this game with a vision that could purchase this game away from MA.. Then hire a bunch of the original dev's and the results would be incredible. I will wake up now ;)

I was having a chat with a friend last night. Trying to explain EU. HA HA.

He's really old and was getting literally angry after my room mate was retelling him some of the numbers I had mentioned RE: Spacejanitor.

Nothing personal just talking about the money involved, and he couldn't imagine why anyone would ever spend that kind of money to play a game. I happened to be on arkadia so I went off to my shop to show him one type of business in EU.

That conversation turned very quickly into 5 minutes of me explaining that falling through the floor was just something that nobody had ever bothered to fix since the initial release and we all just put up with that kind of shit because we're used to it.

Honestly he walked away even more confused, and I was a little embarrassed.

IT IS NOT EVEN CONFUSiNG WHAT IS HAPPENING

6(ish) years that entire city is broken and no one at MA or Ark studios can get their shit together and go put some freaking rock under those buildings.

Hey we have a new moon though. :beerchug:

9 months into the anniversary year without a state of the universe...

EDIT: Also they will decorate for christmas, and take those down. At least 10 - 15 content updates for Celeste Harbor in those years. New shop faces. I think at least once for an in game purpose.

Each time, they could shore up the floors with a couple hours work and a "fill" tool.

Last edited:
I don't own this building obviously, but I have some apartments here.

I can only wish that my arkadia shop could have this problem.

And I really do.

Hi,

Can you focus on the game and stop diverting your limited resources into questionable side projects?

Thank you.

The last people to do that worked for First Planet Corporation.

Last edited:
Mindark just want our money

idk guys, they ignore us and just do the best they can to take our money

there are way to many points to write

the game is broken, cus of the ignorance and the greed of mindark

atleast they culd stop milking us

Back