White Leprechaun Tamed

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
A small victory for me as I have never had a discovery , though this is also not a discovery , it is a first tame of this creature.

Total tame time was 5.2 hours , this time was extended by 2 instances of people interfering , one actually trying to kill it as I was taming for some reason.

Cost to tame was approximately 45 ped with using 3 whips , mamushi , habu and adj garter.

I would like to thank Rick England for his pro advice making this possible for me , I probably would not have tamed it without his knowledge.

The previous day the same Leprechaun was attempted by Spike Odet and unfortunately after 5+ hours the Monria server was reset and he lost his tame.

I plan to level this pet up and add to my collection , though if someone were to offer me a stupid amount of ped I might part with it.

Superb...glad you got it the end Bones. Just opened my eyes, checking forum. (enjoy some sleep yourself).

I did say run it somewhere as secluded as possible.....hahaha.

Very happy for you.

Rick

GZ again!

An' make sure the wee bairn gets 'is Beer - 'tis 'is nature!

:beerchug:

Congrats, well done. It is a little odd that these insane time requirements for pet taming are put in on Monria, I definitely appreciate the need for uber pets and diffiicluty to tame them, but 5 hours...let alone the other new one that took apparently 48...Have to think this is a royal fuck up by taming balancing team on Monria which will be fixed.

Congratulations!

You were especially lucky not to have a server restart during the taming process, as it happened to me twice during this week-end... on Saturday with a Gold Leprechaun after 4 hours and on Sunday with a White one after 1 1/2 hour, and both were lost.

Enjoy your pet!

Sorry to hear about your own tames Wang that seriious sucks for time outs.

Huge thanks to Bones, for calling me out of the blue to tell me he found a White Lep for me to tame as a thanks for advice I gave to tame his own.

I almost didnt go, as started the tame at midnight.

Took a gamble on small whips but the pet was having none of it.

Failed attempt 1: 6:20 hrs/mins
Failed attempt 2: 8:40 hrs/mins
Attempt 3 got him: 10:50 hrs/mins ("idget" tame for sure)

That Lep needed a good spanking with bolga only, for the final 2 hours, before he gave up. Which was about enough as my misses laptop was burning hot, and I'd had enough with no sleep.

Sometims it just happens like that, other times the pet tames easy. Skills only appear to matter for level requirement to be allowed to tame a pet.

Even found myself singing along to Danny Boy, at about 5am.

I'm knackered, over and out

Rick

ps: Do you know how copper wire was invented? Two Irishmen fighting over a penny :yay:

First of all huge congrats, this is insane dedication!

With regards to game developers, can't believe that anyone in their right mind would program taming criteria that require multiple hours , let alone days to tame a pet, that is just pure insanity...

Good grief I cant believe you actually got that tame , to me 5 hours was insane.

Gratz to you mate

Screw that. Apparently MA has decided to exclude anyone with a family from being able to tame the rare pets.

Back