Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
The current LA's are for sale:

OLA 20 : 150K
OLA 29 : 130K (sold March 29th 2018)
OLA 41 East : 140K (sold April 1st 2018)
OLA 41 North : 200K
OLA 41 West : 400K
OLA 61 : 200K

Prices are not open for negotiation (Except for if you want more than 1), but may be subject to change if I have not updated this post for more than 3 months.

Financial information (income etc) changes from month to month. I will not provide any of these and will instead refer to entropialife.com for reports on activity.

This post will be updated around once every 12 months with remaining items.

Last edited:
Do the shacks come with these? I tried contacting you on the forums with a similar question and haven't received a response yet. I ended up purchasing 29 off auction.

Do the shacks come with these? I tried contacting you on the forums with a similar question and haven't received a response yet. I ended up purchasing 29 off auction.

The shacks do come with if you purchase directly from me. Not if you buy through auction.

The shacks do come with if you purchase directly from me. Not if you buy through auction.

Probably should have mentioned that. Or left the la off the market. :p Now I'm out a shed I guess. :/ Will teach me I suppose.

Akoz, I had contacted you directly about me and Om3n purchasing this Land Area. Why is it that you never informed me when I inquired and now you won't let the shed go with the land area? The price you had set in market was 1 ped less than what you declared on your sales above. If the shed is worth the 1 ped to you, we will gladly pay you it (above and beyond the 129999 PED cost for the land area in auction) to get the shed so we can have shops on our land area.

I'd even be willing to toss in the 75 ped to cover the auction listing for OLA 29

Last edited:
Akoz, I had contacted you directly about me and Om3n purchasing this Land Area. Why is it that you never informed me when I inquired and now you won't let the shed go with the land area? The price you had set in market was 1 ped less than what you declared on your sales above. If the shed is worth the 1 ped to you, we will gladly pay you it (above and beyond the 129999 PED cost for the land area in auction) to get the shed so we can have shops on our land area.

I'd even be willing to toss in the 75 ped to cover the auction listing for OLA 29

Being he was on yesterday to update the post and ignored both of us for days before the purchase, I can only guess by his actions that his intentions are shifty. Only thing to do now is move on and learn the lesson that even land owners can be just as shifty as anyone else.

Buyers beware. :)

There has been no indication here, in game, through PM or anywhere else that the Land Areas listed for sale comes with shed deeds. From my experience they rarely do, so I find it odd to assume this when just picking a LA off auction.

I am open to selling shed deeds in a bundle with the LA should anyone contact me and ask about that. However as you have already purchased the LA without entering any such agreement the business side of this is quite simple.

Should you wish to purchase the shed deed separately please do not hesitate to contact me.

There has been no indication here, in game, through PM or anywhere else that the Land Areas listed for sale comes with shed deeds. From my experience they rarely do, so I find it odd to assume this when just picking a LA off auction.

I am open to selling shed deeds in a bundle with the LA should anyone contact me and ask about that. However as you have already purchased the LA without entering any such agreement the business side of this is quite simple.

Should you wish to purchase the shed deed separately please do not hesitate to contact me.

It might be easy if you responded. You should probably check those messages because otherwise I'd assume you're ignoring them as I've sent before the purchase and afterwards everything ignored so far.

Kind regards

5.1 - Auction Competition
If you have items listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back