My real life ATH and revealing myself

Shee

Guardian
Sheena "Shee" Woolf
Hi fellow Entropians!

Some of you might wonder where I´ve been the last months and some won`t even know me. Well, I was busy with real life organizing the thing that I never thought it would happen.
To make a long story short: I had my personal ATH and got married on 17.3.2018!!! :yay: We had a hell of a party afterwards and we are sooooo happy that we can`t describe it with words.

And finally I`ll reveal myself to the community, although normally I don`t look like that. :cool: It`s a picture taken before we started the wedding eve weekend with 16 ppl and all I can tell we got more than drunk and had sh*t loads of fun. No more details can`t be revealed, as the things that happened during the wedding eve weekend, just stay at the wedding eve weekend.

shee_weddingeveweekend.jpg

As my real life priorities changed big time I won`t be back as I used to be but I´ll definitely be back and I´m looking forward to meet all of you again.
Until then: May lootius bless you, good luck and hof big!

Shee (married, waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Huge congratulations! Good to hear you had an awesome time!

Biiiiiiiig grats :)

It was an amazing wedding and a great party!!

All the best wishes to you and your better half ?

Eve Damsel, Wetti & our little ATH

Big Big Gratz! Wish you a ton of Luck and mass of nice Children! :wtg::wtg:

Happiness to you both and to the little gamers you spawn.

Happiness to you both and to the little gamers you spawn.

Yeah mate, just press the se...x button. I mean T button on keyboard for them to respawn.
Respawn time from 1 min to i think 9 month.
Make sure to stay Close to the nearest hostpital so u dont respawn at some weird outpost in the wildness :silly2:

Gratz for the marriage! ;);):D

da sheewoolf und de wettitant, valiebt valobt vaheiratet!!! :shower:

herzlichen glückwunsch euch beiden! :wtg:

da sheewoolf und de wettitant, valiebt valobt vaheiratet!!! :shower:

herzlichen glückwunsch euch beiden! :wtg:

Vielen Dank, aber du hast das falsch verstanden, die Wetti war Gast mit ihrem Holden. :)

Translation: Thx a lot, but you got it wrong, Wetti was invited as a guest and has been there with her husband.

Hi fellow Entropians!

Some of you might wonder where I´ve been the last months and some won`t even know me. Well, I was busy with real life organizing the thing that I never thought it would happen.
To make a long story short: I had my personal ATH and got married on 17.3.2018!!! :yay: We had a hell of a party afterwards and we are sooooo happy that we can`t describe it with words.

And finally I`ll reveal myself to the community, although normally I don`t look like that. :cool: It`s a picture taken before we started the wedding eve weekend with 16 ppl and all I can tell we got more than drunk and had sh*t loads of fun. No more details can`t be revealed, as the things that happened during the wedding eve weekend, just stay at the wedding eve weekend.

shee_weddingeveweekend.jpg

As my real life priorities changed big time I won`t be back as I used to be but I´ll definitely be back and I´m looking forward to meet all of you again.
Until then: May lootius bless you, good luck and hof big!

Shee (married, waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Huge congratulations in taking the step man. Enjoy entropia while you still can :D

Last edited:
haha ok i misunderstood it :laugh:

gz to you and your wife then ;)

Congratulations on finding the love needle in the stack of busy people :yay:
A new kind of iron mission starting I suppose but with way way more rewards and skill unlocks :rolleyes:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

supergeil and gratulations from me, sorry i couldnt make it to your party due some RL family business etc. bla
anyways hope to see you and your wife during the summer!

all the best!

GZ!

:beerchug:

Gratz! Hope you made a big fat depo before --- cause that'll be the last one :):laugh:

Congrats buds. Was wondering what u been upto. Good to hear u got hooked to something other then EU. Wish u all the best for the future. Have fun :yay::yay:

Back