1 more ring slot

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I'd love to have 1 more ring slot

Maybe make it attachable to a coat (would give them an actual function)

Last edited:
I'd love to have 1 more ring slot

Maybe make it attachable to a coat (would give them an actual function)

I more Engrish! :)

Back on topic, would make things interesting for sure.
Good or bad for the game - not sure.

necklaces incoming! :wise:

A Boorum pet that could wear it for you you-know-where.

I think it's definitely possible we'll see necklaces or something like that in the future as an added buff slot, but at the moment it seems that with the buffed colonist jumpsuit they're releasing in a few days as a reward for anybody who completes the enigma keys mission chain and the buffed coats they released a few months back in the daily token trader that those are the item slots they've chosen to go after to expand upon the number of possible buff slots.

Items which provide small increase of efficiency on your equipped weapon like Norian suggested are definitely something I could see them releasing some day.

A typical event winner of 2025:

rings.jpg

[whisper]

shhhhh...!

dont tell anyone:
you have TEN fingers!

[/whisper]

on the other hand, im not sure that i really want this.
because that is stuff for another couple of thousand peds i need to pay to just keep up with the average.

mindless buffstacking.
IMHO PE is loosing its heart and soul there.

I think it's definitely possible we'll see necklaces or something like that in the future as an added buff slot, but at the moment it seems that with the buffed colonist jumpsuit they're releasing in a few days as a reward for anybody who completes the enigma keys mission chain and the buffed coats they released a few months back in the daily token trader that those are the item slots they've chosen to go after to expand upon the number of possible buff slots.

Items which provide small increase of efficiency on your equipped weapon like Norian suggested are definitely something I could see them releasing some day.

We're all waiting for you to complete the mission chain and make a guide for the rest of us =P

why not an amulet slot instead. else females will feel left out...

more like make it attachable to a PET

Or just give us more pets or more unlocks on the pets we already have. Although the cost would probably kill the benefits.

on the other hand, im not sure that i really want this.
because that is stuff for another couple of thousand peds i need to pay to just keep up with the average.

mindless buffstacking.

i totally agree, more rings slots or another new body item with buff will only mean that i need to put more money on MU just to keep up with the average. I don't think that would make game cheaper, like supposedly they wanted to with 2.0. Plus for entretainment purpose i think i already have more then i should stuck on MU :p.

maybe impossible but i would like MA to drive game in a direction thats not all about buffs

mindless buffstacking.

Buffs are good for players and for MA, more buffs; more ped cycle; more skilling. All good things untill you get to lv100. After lv100 I'm not really sure why to continue skilling for any reason other than hp.

As for eu losing its heart and soul I'm not sure what you're talking about, I sold my soul to eu years ago as have many others I'm sure.

I currently use 2 rings (unique helios, and christmas2017), and would love to add a nice defence ring, since I don't have any of those buffs

I currently use 2 rings (unique helios, and christmas2017), and would love to add a nice defence ring, since I don't have any of those buffs

I recommend an adjusted armor set for dodge, or mod viceroy for evade. Either option adds 20%. Melee mayhem attachments are also an option.

Back