Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Dear Entropians,

We are excited to announce an upcoming AirDrop for the final days of the first round of funding for our new cryptocurrency project - DeepToken and the IPX. MindArk’s vision is to create a global ecosystem for the exchange and sale of intellectual property and digital assets on the world's first IPX - Intellectual Property Exchange. With plans to establish the world's first real-world bank to hold its capital in a digital currency, MindArk will be well positioned as a custodian of this ecosystem, while also pursuing additional research and development in deep technologies. These systems will be exclusively fueled by DeepToken.

We have made the decision to make this Airdrop exclusive to you, our loyal patrons, for the first day of the airdrop campaign because we want you to be among the first to benefit from the platform and stand with us as we promote our token.

We are distributing 20,000 DTA to the first 5000 supporters of our social presence by following our Twitter and joining our Telegram group.

To participate and receive your free 4 DTA (worth 40 PED, when the platform is integrated with Entropia Universe), you must complete the following actions, which should only require a few minutes of your time);

Once you have completed these actions, submit your details on the following form: DeepToken AirDrop Submission

Distribution will take place after the close of our current Token Generation Event, likely in the first weeks of May.

If you are new to cryptocurrency or Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens, please visit https://deeptoken.io and contact live support through this website for assistance on how to set up a wallet on https://metamask.io/ or https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Originally Posted Here

Does the 40 ped come from CLD revenue ?

Will USA residents be able to join airdrop or still not allowed?

Will USA residents be able to join airdrop or still not allowed?

Cannot apply if u can't agree to site terms, i.e. non u.s resident

Let's go deeper. We gotta go deeper.

How many have sold so far?

Should have done this 40 days ago...

worth 40 PED, when the platform is integrated with Entropia Universe

I'd love to know if the PED will stay Pegged to the USD, or if we would be required to withdraw to "Deeptoken."

If PED became pegged to "Deeptokens" then, (if Deeptoekn got Really Really popular) we'd all become rich!

:lolup:

I'd love to know if the PED will stay Pegged to the USD, or if we would be required to withdraw to "Deeptoken."

If PED became pegged to "Deeptokens" then, (if Deeptoekn got Really Really popular) we'd all become rich!

:lolup:

FYI:

It looks like we finally have some official clarity on this from the Deeptoken website FAQ section:

Will I still be able to deposit and withdraw at a fixed 10-1 ratio PED-USD?

Yes, the historical exchange rate of USD to PED for Entropia Universe players will still be available.

:tiphat:

You actually didn't answer his question because he asked two.

Yes, USD will be tied to PED.

However, to answer your other question - you only need to review their white paper/presentation deck to learn how they intend to achieve instant withdrawals... (it won't be USD).

Sucks I'm live here in the US. This idea would be so cool in Second Life.

Reactions: San
I set up my Deeptoken account a while ago, I disused Twitter for reasons, and my phone is full to the brim so I'm not gonna install yet another messenger, less even keep it running on standby eating data all the time I'm paying for by volume. If you have a good old mailing list to join I might be game.

Dear mindark,

an Airdrop is a nice idea, but maybe you should extend this a bit.

Why aren't you doing a big bounty campaign at bitcointalk forum? Bounties for signatures, for inviting people to your Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, ...

Just lookup other (successful) ICO's there. Do never undervalue the power from the #1 forum! (and maybe use some official staff to answer questions there)

This way all successful ICO's are going. It is late for you, but maybe you will extend the tokensale. So this can be a first step in reaching your goals.

Your Whitepaper, web presentation and your roadmap is all on top level from actual projects. The only reason for not having sold already a 20m token is the lack of PR.

Just try to not fail this project again because of missing marketing.

Just my 2 cents!

Dear mindark,

an Airdrop is a nice idea, but maybe you should extend this a bit.

Why aren't you doing a big bounty campaign at bitcointalk forum? Bounties for signatures, for inviting people to your Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, ...

Just lookup other (successful) ICO's there. Do never undervalue the power from the #1 forum! (and maybe use some official staff to answer questions there)

This way all successful ICO's are going. It is late for you, but maybe you will extend the tokensale. So this can be a first step in reaching your goals.

Your Whitepaper, web presentation and your roadmap is all on top level from actual projects. The only reason for not having sold already a 20m token is the lack of PR.

Just try to not fail this project again because of missing marketing.

Just my 2 cents!

i have to say that i dislike all bounty / airdrop icos. one bigger example is savedroid. they gave out MASSIVE bounties for all shit and when they hit the exchanges you will see how the initial investment is not worth shit anymore.
this airdrop means that there will be over 20% of extra tokens / coins whatever given out for free who hit the exchanges as soon as possible. that will result in an instant price drop, which results in everyone who bought them loses money. i mean DTA wont be worth shit in half a year but this example was just to show why free coins arent a good thing.

if you really wanne earn money just get a lindacoin masternode now, before the staking web wallet releases. initial investment (2 mil coins) is around 4k bucks and im earning about 400 dollar a months for just having the coins. and the price is extremely low right now which means that those 400 bucks a month can easily turn into 4k bucks a month or more.

this airdrop means that there will be over 20% of extra tokens / coins whatever given out for free who hit the exchanges as soon as possible. that will result in an instant price drop, which results in everyone who bought them loses money. i mean DTA wont be worth shit in half a year but this example was just to show why free coins arent a good thing.

I'm of course not talking about 20% but 0.5% should be a good point. Weak hands are selling on exchange release and maybe dropping the value a bit for a short time. But this is the way to go. It doesn't bring value to this token when 99.9% of tokens are in MA's hand. Not for MA, not for Investors.

I'm of course not talking about 20% but 0.5% should be a good point. Weak hands are selling on exchange release and maybe dropping the value a bit for a short time. But this is the way to go. It doesn't bring value to this token when 99.9% of tokens are in MA's hand. Not for MA, not for Investors.

well they sold nearly 90k and wanne give out 20k as airdrop which would be over 20%... additionally DTA is dead and MA has to face this mistake and admit it.

well they sold nearly 90k and wanne give out 20k as airdrop which would be over 20%... additionally DTA is dead and MA has to face this mistake and admit it.

1. I'm talking about % of total token.
2. Bounties are more efficient than airdrops (if u do it right)
3. Without extending the tokensale, bounties & airdrops are useless
4. A bounty at btct forum is at least 1000 times more effective than an airdrop here (to get in touch with NEW investors [These, with real money not playing EU])

By the end of the day, MA is trying to value this idea at $100m, what is a hard number. Other ICO's are burning non sold tokens after caps are reached. MA didn't use any soft/hard cap, or published anything like burning tokens. So main issue is that this token don't get any value of $1+ as long as MA is sitting on most of em.

To participate and receive your free 4 DTA (worth 40 PED, when the platform is integrated with Entropia Universe), you must complete the following actions, which should only require a few minutes of your time);

It looks like a joke. Is someone really ready to follow this cumbersome process to receive the equivalent of 4 USD?

It looks like a joke. Is someone really ready to follow this cumbersome process to receive the equivalent of 4 USD?

i had done the DT parts already and i have a eth wallet, so for me was a simple twitter and download Telegram

i see 4DT is now $4.36 :D. but i wonder how they will attach to EU, will 1 DT be 10 PED regardless of DTs worth? or will the DT/PED exchange rate vary

I'm not receiving the confirmation email on GMX, just FYI :scratch2:

Lol.

That's some pretty desperate stuff.

At this point MA might want to decide what's more important, the proceeds of the ICO or the platform behind it.

Hand out the tokens for free to depositing players and as a % of ytd depo.

Your incentive of 20% (?) bonus allocation didn't entice anyone. Why do you believe an extra 4 bucks worth of tokens will?

I'm not receiving the confirmation email on GMX, just FYI :scratch2:

Was the same for me. Notified DT support and they activated the account manually. Been with GMX since ages ago and find this happening occasionally, despite whitelisting and setting spam filters to not delete anything before I get to see it. Some forum providers have problems with it also. PAF's admin has once notified me that messages are bouncing. Only solution found was that he is trashing them now. Not sure what's the matter with GMX but since free account holders can only contact their paid hotline I haven't bothered to investigate.

Last edited:
1. I'm talking about % of total token.
By the end of the day, MA is trying to value this idea at $100m, what is a hard number. Other ICO's are burning non sold tokens after caps are reached. MA didn't use any soft/hard cap, or published anything like burning tokens. So main issue is that this token don't get any value of $1+ as long as MA is sitting on most of em.

Did you even read the FAQ?

What happens to unsold DeepTokens?
All DeepTokens issued for the token sale that will not be sold by the end of the sale, will be destroyed. This guarantees that the number of tokens sold will be 80% of the total supply, independently of how many tokens are sold.

So you may understand a bit more why MA is now trying to give them away since they have only been able to sale 0.09% of the total tokens.

Last edited:
im quite sure that they wont even be able to give out all of the free coins. theyd need 5000 people for that for a whooping 4 bucks each (initially, after exchange lanuch maybe 2 bucks or less)

just admit the failure MA. a great company would be able to admit if something failed and would try to move forward. a bad company tries to keep the fails alive and ultimately dies.

Did you even read the FAQ?

So you may understand a bit more why MA is now trying to give them away since they have only been able to sale 0.09% of the total tokens.

Thanks for pointing me there. I thought I did but now I need to do it again.

Edit:
Please post a link from that token burn point. It is not in the deeptoken.io site faq.

Last edited:
Back