Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

24 hours before the countdown clock hit 0 MA posted on Facebook:

"Beyond the conceptualization and creation of the Entropia Universe, MindArk has worked with NASA (the National Aeronautics and Space Administration), the ESA (European Space Agency) and the Government of Sweden on DeepTech initiatives including the creation of virtual reality meeting platforms and simulated space games."

(sorry, my bad, thought it was today's post.)

Any explanation as to why the deadline was extended?

Any explanation as to why the deadline was extended?

im guessing it was just pushed to friday night so it can finish at the end of the working week

In the Tech section of the FAQ:

attachment.php

sorry we still lied in all transparency :lolup:

edit no see good faq ;)

Last edited:
sorry we still lied and we removed it from the FAQ in all transparency :lolup:

still in the FAQs and i dunno what makes you think they lied, the airdrop are likely coming from MA's pot

Got nothing nice to say about being coerced to use twitter - facebook is bad enough hooked through the client loader I'd like to OPT OUT - now I'm sure Telegram is just as bad of privacy invasion. No thanks to your hot AIR DROP.

still in the FAQs and i dunno what makes you think they lied, the airdrop are likely coming from MA's pot

Notice the website still has all of them for sale and they hadn't removed the unsold units as the FAQ stated would happen. I'm guessing what he is referring to?

Wait on stage 2.
Hmm they didn't mentioned how many stages will be..

Got nothing nice to say about being coerced to use twitter - facebook is bad enough hooked through the client loader I'd like to OPT OUT - now I'm sure Telegram is just as bad of privacy invasion. No thanks to your hot AIR DROP.

You are not coerced. You get something for doing it and nothing for not doing it. I also opted out of Twitter a while ago and won't buy a new phone to be able to hold yet more messenger apps. But I would never say they force me to do anything. (Btw there is a way to start Entropia without the client loader. It's published somewhere in the forum.)

Notice the website still has all of them for sale and they hadn't removed the unsold units as the FAQ stated would happen. I'm guessing what he is referring to?

yeah i saw that, didn't think about it tho

but i have just looked now....

Raised
12,211,870 USD

this has happened since my post

Wow, in the last 25 minutes!

attachment.php

Sold
12238001 DTA
Available
87761998 DTA

MA: Remember you are playing in a new market here and can get hurt badly if you do play with numbers which could effect EU members badly if the company is shut down due to it.

(fyi: 12 million were sold in the last half hour after closing)

Last edited:
Either they extended it to allow a mystery buyer to get enough funds together on Saturday morning to by that many.

or

MA have assigned all their "assets" a token which they own.

Either they extended it to allow a mystery buyer to get enough funds together on Saturday morning to by that many.

or

MA have assigned all their "assets" to a token which they own.

Yes what is scary here is that the CEO gets a cut from the profits and he has the power to use our Assets and then run. I do NOT like this at all.

Last edited:
It's displaying 12238001 again after a short interlude of 91992

I think it was the issue we've previously seen, where the db, web server or the count doesn't work correctly and displays the wrong amount.

i know pretty exactly who that mysterious buyer is. its so obvious that its not even funny.

we all know MA likes to hang onto their bad ideas (ahem... compet?) and try to keep em alive no matter what. with those not even 100k$ earned they would have to shut it down. I am 100% certain that MA wont reveal any kind of buyer list or whatever. the reason being is that mindark bought deeptoken. it was the only way to keep that crap alive. Id expect the payouts in EU to be extraordinary bad for the next few weeks / months.

and as a last word to this: nobody would have been stupid enough to pay 12 million for something all other people who buy all stupid shit dont even pay 100k for.

i mean they own more than 100 mil of it. why not issue 12 mil for yourself?

the good news is its now likely that DTA will be sellable on an exchange, the bad news is MA needs to get rid of their 12 mil (+20%) coins so the price will tank...

the good news is its now likely that DTA will be sellable on an exchange, the bad news is MA needs to get rid of their 12 mil (+20%) coins so the price will tank...

Yes sad to say, other forums are monitoring this and found that it was MA who bought the tokens which again will give the CEO a hell of a lot of money. I'm hoping he didn't use our assets.

Yes sad to say, other forums are monitoring this and found that it was MA who bought the tokens which again will give the CEO a hell of a lot of money. I'm hoping he didn't use our assets.

depends on how you wanne call the whole situation... its shady at best and a scam at worst.

depends on how you wanne call the whole situation... its shady at best and a scam at worst.

Who is our current CEO? Yes. Why would he want this? Yes. Is this good for MA? No. Will he run? who knows. But again he did make a hell of a lot off this and that is the current issue.

May be it's the payment to the advisors for a successful launch

This is careening off into the outright bizarre. The saying goes: Don't try to catch a falling knife. I will heed that advice. Over and out and unsubscribed.

a misterious investor prefers to wait until the end and prefer profit than 2.5% bonus, how to say :lolup:
or so MA just put 12 146009 of these tokens before making believe in the world by their marketing maneuver that we succeeded something :laugh:

Did all those tokens sell after the extended deadline or before?

Something fishy is going on indeed.. Even is someone did buy the tokens MA extended the deadline. Seems like they screwed over everyone who bought tokens before the extension.

I'm very confused lol

Last edited:
Did all those tokens sell after the extended deadline or before?

Something fishy is going on indeed.. Even is someone did buy the tokens MA extended the deadline. Seems like they screwed over everyone who bought tokens before the extension.

I'm very confused lol

Below has been posted on that other forum...you know the one for the ostracized.

"So they now have enough for the bank, subject to licence approval?"

“MindArk will require a minimum
of $10 million USD to establish the MindArk Bank, with a 18-24-month setup window. This capital will cover regulatory fees, research and development, marketing, and establishing of the core business including its liquidity fund.”

Just gonna leave that here...

:popcorn:

again a pure stroke of genius , buying their own token from something they own for 100% already because they created them out of thin air

i applaud their buissnes sense

my opinion on this drop of 12M after the end of the Sale is rather clear, MA just put on the market his company he evaluated at 12Millions, he can not be a loser having another 13Million free in stock, the goal being to sell all the shares for no longer taking care of this game but keep enough for their goal of Bank + proof of good investment with their remaining 13Million they intend to sell.
the only problem with it is that they have become even more impatient than us, and I do not think that the PED will still survive long. they have to sell their deeptokens now.:rolleyes:

Oh shit.

I think I know what MA has done.

The 12m tokens purchased match the 'unconsumed user holdings' of PED based on MA's financial report (which also links the PED to the DeepToken as they have said in their posts).

If that is the case, WE bought the tokens - which means MA gets to keep the cash they hold in reserve to pay us when we cash out our PED. If this is right and we have to rely on an exchange to cash out DeepToken, this will be the biggest successful cash-grab in MA history. :(

Oh shit.

I think I know what MA has done.

The 12m tokens purchased match the 'unconsumed user holdings' of PED based on MA's financial report (which also links the PED to the DeepToken as they have said in their posts).

If that is the case, WE bought the tokens - which means MA gets to keep the cash they hold in reserve to pay us when we cash out our PED. If this is right and we have to rely on an exchange to cash out DeepToken, this will be the biggest successful cash-grab in MA history. :(

As I had already posted this a few times, I have a feeling this is exactly what happened.

Yes what is scary here is that the CEO gets a cut from the profits and he has the power to use our Assets and then run. I do NOT like this at all.

The only real issue here is that the deal between MA and the new CEO, he most likely will get a cut of the profits here so with that said he made a hell of a lot off this deal. He is very happy taking our money.

I hope I'm wrong here about him running, but I have a feeling that I'm right about MA using our assets if in fact that the 12 Million is a real number of tokens bought and MA not just playing with the numbers.

Sad there has been no official comment on this from MA :(

Back