Selling: One of a kind uber armor M

Fronske

Alpha
Society
Agents of Entropy
Fronske Frank VDBank
Disapointed in MA again for the 4726th time. Selling my unique full set of imperial hazen M. First one with a decent offer gets it. Insta BO set at 75k

This the set with specific damage protection from sandking?

Any pics?
And this is the only set/parts ingame?

This the set with specific damage protection from sandking?

Any pics?
And this is the only set/parts ingame?

Yes its the set from the sandking. It is the only set ingame (both M and F). Altho there should be enough pieces ingame to assemble atleast one more M and F set. However they are so rare that even 5 years later still none but me succeeded to assemble a full set.

Stats can be seen here
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=293785&catid=member&imageuser=33170

Yes its the set from the sandking. It is the only set ingame (both M and F). Altho there should be enough pieces ingame to assemble atleast one more M and F set. However they are so rare that even 5 years later still none but me succeeded to assemble a full set.

Stats can be seen here
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=293785&catid=member&imageuser=33170

O ok np name was abit misleading as theres more than one that is or can be assembled but i do remember a phew people finding it hard to sell male parts for +5k a peice. But i dont mean to sham on your post so ill say no more. Gl with the sale

O ok np name was abit misleading as theres more than one that is or can be assembled but i do remember a phew people finding it hard to sell male parts for +5k a peice. But i dont mean to sham on your post so ill say no more. Gl with the sale

Thats exactly what I'm trying to say. Since parts are so rare it is almost impossible to make a 2nd set. Thats what makes this one unique. Just to proof my point: I will donate 10 000 ped to anyone who is able to assemble a second M set before the start of migration.

10 000 ped reward bump

Get those 10 000 peds!

Time for a bump

Who wants 10 000 ped?

Last few weeks to get the 10k peds

Back