Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcessive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wont question the UBER.. but i would question the thought process. Why would MA then go the lengths of introducing new high ddp/eff weapons, if they break some 'threshold?
    Well why not introduce them? Specially if they know it won't break the bank, this seems like a very logical thing to do, 1 it keeps costs for players down, while ensuring players do not abuse the balance sheets.

Mark Rufen Power: "Profitable hunting with 100% returns? Possible, want to know how? Learn How To Survive & Profit"

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay
    Society
    DIRTY DINGO'S
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    I havent had time to test this baby yet but it had decent tier rates so i decided to grind it up to tier1 atleast so i just picked a mob close to a tp and high density. First run i made a 300+ TT run so its of to a good start
    Keep in mind High effecenty can help recover your loss's for the past week or day; so your profits might lessen over time once you get back your starting ped amount; at which time you can go back to a much less eco loadout and switch back when you want your lost ped agin. about 30minutes to 3 hours or so

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-King Jay View Post
    Keep in mind High effecenty can help recover your loss's for the past week or day; so your profits might lessen over time once you get back your starting ped amount; at which time you can go back to a much less eco loadout and switch back when you want your lost ped agin. about 30minutes to 3 hours or so
    Um, no? There is NO PERSONAL LOOT POOL, as specifically stated by MA on multiple occasions.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    DIRTY DINGO'S
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthas View Post
    Um, no? There is NO PERSONAL LOOT POOL, as specifically stated by MA on multiple occasions.
    If it's not Personal loot pools then it could be ped your puting in a mob loot pool; so some days other players might have more dps and take your ped nomater how eco you are.

and if there arn't Personal loot pools; won't loot 2.o with looter skills bankrupt MA / Entropia?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    DIRTY DINGO'S
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    Seems like to low dps unamped in aurli cave?
    with such high Efficiency and Damage per pec weapons it's more Eco to have a few damage enhancers instead of the best amp, It will be higher in both %'n DPP

To maximze profits, Swanting low dps High HP mobs is the way to go.
    Lose your pixie and use a High Durability "L" set that protecs just the right amount for Your HP regen to keep up, for the full swant of the mob

There are some mobs that hit 2's and have over 300hp on Rocktropia, buy a perfected Angelic for under 500 ped, or get a Xmiss 16 ring for the max hp regin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3