Question: A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
What would you do with http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2751 if you owned one? how to maximize the chanse of profit runs? wich amp/enhancers? what mobs? mob level?. I suck att keeping track of results, doing spreadsheats et.c but before i go out mindlessly shooting i would love some input from experienced players how to make the most out of this puppy.

My plan was to grind medium missions like Feffoid, Kadra, Huon, Ambu et.c.
I`m lv 84 laser hit and lv 45 evader.
I`m using Adj Pixie + 5b, Adj resto chip, Imp a-105, Aug Ares, Aug athenic. and always high on pills.

Hey guys, can you lemme know the best way to profit please , I really want to take your money but im too lazy to figure out how and or do any tests myself. :eyecrazy:

Hey guys, can you lemme know the best way to profit please , I really want to take your money but im too lazy to figure out how and or do any tests myself. :eyecrazy:

Dont forget dumb :)

What would you do with http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2751 if you owned one? how to maximize the chanse of profit runs? wich amp/enhancers? what mobs? mob level?. I suck att keeping track of results, doing spreadsheats et.c but before i go out mindlessly shooting i would love some input from experienced players how to make the most out of this puppy.

My plan was to grind medium missions like Feffoid, Kadra, Huon, Ambu et.c.
I`m lv 84 laser hit and lv 45 evader.
I`m using Adj Pixie + 5b, Adj resto chip, Imp a-105, Aug Ares, Aug athenic. and always high on pills.

1. No amp or mayhem amp (never use unl one anymore)
2. No enhancers
3. Aurli Cave
4. Shit on missions

No mayhem amps fit this gun, max amp is like 19.x dmg

I havent had time to test this baby yet but it had decent tier rates so i decided to grind it up to tier1 atleast so i just picked a mob close to a tp and high density. First run i made a 300+ TT run so its of to a good start :)

Crazy interest getting in game PM`s daily. Interesting fact is that the efficency goes up with dmg enhancer and down with amp. Currently using imp a204 and returns arent as great as with imp a105 but its prob due to poor loots and bigger repair bills. If i had the time to grind as i wanted id try it out unamped but only have about 6hrs game time and wanna kill as much as possible.

Crazy interest getting in game PM`s daily. Interesting fact is that the efficency goes up with dmg enhancer and down with amp. Currently using imp a204 and returns arent as great as with imp a105 but its prob due to poor loots and bigger repair bills. If i had the time to grind as i wanted id try it out unamped but only have about 6hrs game time and wanna kill as much as possible.

Any more data points after switching amps? How does one get this weapon ingame? Out of the loop :rolleyes:.

Any more data points after switching amps? How does one get this weapon ingame? Out of the loop :rolleyes:.

It's from the Mayhem Token Trader, bought with Mayhem Tokens and Placement tokens which are rewards for placing in the new Mayhem event format.

I wouldn't recommend using a Mayhem amp since it's a lot of MU input, using no amp would be fine, or one of the UL amps if you need the extra DPS at the cost of a small amount of efficiency.

Last edited:
Gun is now tier 2.9 tier 3 is retardedly expensive, the efficency actually goes up with enhancers and slightly down with imp a204. The return is pretty decent but still feels kinda rigged at 90-95%

Gun is now tier 2.9 tier 3 is retardedly expensive

No its actually just fine.This way people will actually understand why good items cost a lot to tier it up.

No its actually just fine.This way people will actually understand why good items cost a lot to tier it up.

True true but thats peds you most likely newer get back.

True true but thats peds you most likely newer get back.

if you are a type of player that see everything in this game as in tt returns you won't get it back but if you are type of player that see the opportunities in this game you will get it back in no time.Its a matter of perspective.

Reactions: Arm
Gun is now tier 2.9 tier 3 is retardedly expensive, the efficency actually goes up with enhancers and slightly down with imp a204. The return is pretty decent but still feels kinda rigged at 90-95%

Would you care to further elaborate this statement? I had the impression that high dpp = more markup opportunities, plus the high efficiency meant that you would be nearer to 98-100% that not correct?

Its only basic speculations from my side but high dpp seems less important in 2.0. Now higher killcosts generate more loot!? Mayby the MU opportunity statement is true when u get more kills per cost. I`m doing pretty decent on CP now without that many globals.

Now higher killcosts generate more loot!?

higher kill costs only generate more shrapnel in loot, which actually is of no higher value.
it equals switching from Snable young to Snable mature.

Ergo:
higher kill costs only place a higher bid on the same odds.

Ergo:
You have to improve your odds to improve your loot.

Its only basic speculations from my side but high dpp seems less important in 2.0. Now higher killcosts generate more loot!? Mayby the MU opportunity statement is true when u get more kills per cost. I`m doing pretty decent on CP now without that many globals.
I heard one uber mention in another thread, that the reason for this is because there is now a DPP cap on mobs, which means going higher would have no added benefit (loot table wise) once the dpp has meet its threshold for that mob. So if you can meet this threshold of DPP while keeping general costs down per mob, you do get to take down more mobs for the same ped spent would generally mean more positive results, not necessarily better profits? But glad to hear you are doing well so far with your new eco gun!

Reactions: Arm
I heard one uber mention in another thread, that the reason for this is because there is now a DPP cap on mobs, which means going higher would have no added benefit (loot table wise) once the dpp has meet its threshold for that mob. So if you can meet this threshold of DPP while keeping general costs down per mob, you do get to take down more mobs for the same ped spent would generally mean more positive results, not necessarily better profits? But glad to hear you are doing well so far with your new eco gun!

I wont question the UBER.. but i would question the thought process. Why would MA then go the lengths of introducing new high ddp/eff weapons, if they break some 'threshold' ..

If uber is correct.. maybe its more of a scenario of diminishing returns,.. versus hard cap

I wont question the UBER.. but i would question the thought process. Why would MA then go the lengths of introducing new high ddp/eff weapons, if they break some 'threshold?

Well why not introduce them? Specially if they know it won't break the bank, this seems like a very logical thing to do, 1 it keeps costs for players down, while ensuring players do not abuse the balance sheets.

I havent had time to test this baby yet but it had decent tier rates so i decided to grind it up to tier1 atleast so i just picked a mob close to a tp and high density. First run i made a 300+ TT run so its of to a good start :)

Keep in mind High effecenty can help recover your loss's for the past week or day; so your profits might lessen over time once you get back your starting ped amount; at which time you can go back to a much less eco loadout and switch back when you want your lost ped agin. about 30minutes to 3 hours or so

Keep in mind High effecenty can help recover your loss's for the past week or day; so your profits might lessen over time once you get back your starting ped amount; at which time you can go back to a much less eco loadout and switch back when you want your lost ped agin. about 30minutes to 3 hours or so

Um, no? There is NO PERSONAL LOOT POOL, as specifically stated by MA on multiple occasions.

Um, no? There is NO PERSONAL LOOT POOL, as specifically stated by MA on multiple occasions.

If it's not Personal loot pools then it could be ped your puting in a mob loot pool; so some days other players might have more dps and take your ped nomater how eco you are.

and if there arn't Personal loot pools; won't loot 2.o with looter skills bankrupt MA / Entropia?

Seems like to low dps unamped in aurli cave?

with such high Efficiency and Damage per pec weapons it's more Eco to have a few damage enhancers instead of the best amp, It will be higher in both %'n DPP

To maximze profits, Swanting low dps High HP mobs is the way to go.
Lose your pixie and use a High Durability "L" set that protecs just the right amount for Your HP regen to keep up, for the full swant of the mob

There are some mobs that hit 2's and have over 300hp on Rocktropia, buy a perfected Angelic for under 500 ped, or get a Xmiss 16 ring for the max hp regin

Back