Selling: 3 Arkadia Land Areas - Songkra Valley, Khorum Coast, Aakas Island

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Songkra Valley (LA6), Khorum Coast (LA3), Aakas Island (LA1)

Been going back and forth about putting these up for sale, especially with the shareholder initiative, but before we get further into it (and after talking with those shareholders), I am putting these up for sale.

Songkra Valley
SOLD

Khorum Coast
SOLD

Aakas Island
SOLD
Net ROI in 2017 at 150K: 16.0%

This land area is 1 of 2 islands on Arkadia. It is the home of a couple ATHs on Arkadia, Magurg Male Stalkers. You will find this island at the very bottom center of the planet with several desert oasis landscapes to be seen. This land area recreates the 2 main mob creatures from the Aakas instance events. Yarrijak DNA is available upon request - though it is discouraged to add to the LA. I had this land area for part of 2017.

You get the following:

* 3 Magurg Male DNA (set on LA) + 1 Magurg Heart (rare)
* 1 Ubo DNA (set on LA)

--------------------------------

Fixtures on the Land Areas:

* A 2-story land area owner mansion/shop with backroom, containing 60 Item Points that can operate as both a shop (without a shop keeper) and a house. Item points are not expandable. There is a bubble around the estate and the front patio that allows you to place items outside, thus giving you a shop front near the teleporter. Mansion also has a revive terminal.

* A fully-functional teleporter - found as Songkra Valley on the Arkadia TP list. The teleporter is right by your shop/mansion.

* Two (2) terminal stations (with storage, revive, trade terminal, and repair). There is 1 station on the lower, west side of the land area and another station in the bottom right corner of the top section.

* Several signs relating to program/events and the mobs on the land area. All signs are yours to keep and/or customize.

ROIs are reflective of fertilizer and event prizes and how event chargebacks/accounting is done for the Arkadia event system that we run.

Please keep the thread clean and respectful. If you wish to have further discussion, feel free to PM me or we can talk in game when I am online.

Please do not ask me to slice and dice data multiple different ways. I do not have time to do this and it always leads me to waste a large amount of time - time that I do not have to offer. I will be able to answer questions, as time permits, in forum PMs. If I do not know who you are in the PM, you will be ignored.

The land areas are removed from the main Arkadia event upon sale. All prize monies will be honored to the participants in accordance to the rules in the event thread.

Notice to future land area owners: ROIs are always about you and the time/effort you put into it. You are buying the land, the mob choices, the reputation of the land, the reward missions, the fixtures (teleporters, house/shops, etc), etc. ROIs can be worse or better depending on what you do with it. Land areas are not turnkey solutions.

Questions and Answers

You have a shareholder initiative, what happens to those shareholders?
Each shareholder gets their buy-in + 10% + all relevant incomes back upon sale. The initiative, which had a couple participants, is suspended.

Last edited:
playing lottery!
I will take all 3 LA's when I won the power ball ^^ :yay:

friendly bump ^^

playing lottery!
I will take all 3 LA's when I won the power ball ^^ :yay:

friendly bump ^^

good luck on winning the right numbers. :)

bump it up

Hello everyone. Now with dad moved (finally).. and now with some circumstances needed for new house and what we would like to be a future little $5, wife and I will be putting all 3 LAs on auction this Friday for a significantly reduced SB - should there be winners, we will give the shop deed with it in trade.

There have been several who have expressed interest - we will see if any actually were. 48 hours before we put the deeds on auction, we will cease to bump this thread. Until then, BOs are still active.

Bumping the warning. Nearing 48 hr mark.

48 hour mark is here.. this is the last bump to raise awareness.

atomicstorm has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Bump it up.

Gz to theocles for the 6k and 1k hofs on songkra valley over the weekend.

Do LA's work after 2.0 patch ? You think this ROI will be around the same in 2018 ?

Back