PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 40 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if you look at the tracker you'll see that my brother was an active player just like me
    And if you look at his trading activities you will see that he also was an very active market manipulator,too.
    Beside that placing trap orders in auction for AUDs/CLDs to get them cheap from players who do mistakes selling their deeds at auction.
    I bet he never returned any PED to those who fell into his trap orders, what very likely was the reason why he could over AUDs 5-6 PED below actual MUs.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    And if you look at his trading activities you will see that he also was an very active market manipulator,too.
    Beside that placing trap orders in auction for AUDs/CLDs to get them cheap from players who do mistakes selling their deeds at auction.
    I bet he never returned any PED to those who fell into his trap orders, what very likely was the reason why he could over AUDs 5-6 PED below actual MUs.
    you're saying if you buy a thing on a order and then sell it, it's auc manipulation ??
    i think it s bulshit

Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    Beside that placing trap orders in auction
    I have a vague memory of the way some resellers managed the auction for CLDs: Normally, they would up the prices regularily by, say, 10 ped. However, if Another player (normal player, not reseller) put his CLDs in auction, then the reseller would list more CLDs in auction slightly below that other player. And if the other player wanted to sell his CLDs, he needed to Lower his price even further, and then the reseller could buy them, and restore the prices of his offers.

at me and my brother ava
    Last edited by aia; 12-26-2018 at 18:06.

you're saying if you buy a thing on a order and then sell it, it's auc manipulation ??
    i think it s bulshit
    And what about avatar 'Another Greatest Trade' . Its fimilar to you or your brother ?

i think it s bulshit
    If you in same way answer to MA team i am no wonder you close for a year . You select what you can answer and other is bs right

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    I have a vague memory of the way some resellers managed the auction for CLDs: Normally, they would up the prices regularily by, say, 10 ped. However, if Another player (normal player, not reseller) put his CLDs in auction, then the reseller would list more CLDs in auction slightly below that other player. And if the other player wanted to sell his CLDs, he needed to Lower his price even further, and then the reseller could buy them, and restore the prices of his offers.
    This is a normal market movement, it always happens, if you want to sell something faster, you reduce the cost of the item and accordingly put, it is cheaper, thus your thing exhibited lower veseh that's all. So do everything and no manipulation in it. Above I already wrote that what is the manipulation of the auction.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    If you in same way answer to MA team i am no wonder you close for a year . You select what you can answer and other is bs right
    I think you're just sick paranoid man.

Alpha
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Botek Robotek Jura
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    This is a normal market movement, it always happens, if you want to sell something faster, you reduce the cost of the item and accordingly put, it is cheaper, thus your thing exhibited lower veseh that's all. So do everything and no manipulation in it. Above I already wrote that what is the manipulation of the auction.
    hahahahahaaaha bingo!! yeah, ur right... get some more of that translate errors, so u can cry some more. Just shut up/request to close this thread and wait for MA to resolve this, is this so hard, or are you still feeling the smartest person around?

By Mega: Perhaps Mindark may wish to take a closer look at some other examples that have been going on under their nose for quite some time.

Since 2005,
    Robotek

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Pain Incoming
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotek View Post
    hahahahahaaaha bingo!! yeah, ur right... get some more of that translate errors, so u can cry some more. Just shut up/request to close this thread and wait for MA to resolve this, is this so hard, or are you still feeling the smartest person around?
    Well anyone can make money in this game i would call him a smart person. Andrey is one of them. He did it on a legal way. I have never felt any discomfort dealing with him to a degree giving him my account name and pw with say 400k+ on it. Yes to that degree and i don't even know him in rl. If he had a 1% scammer personality, he would at least have taken something.

I hope this post is a shut up post for anyone bashing him. The issue is with this 3rd or 4th person i or we dunno of. Think this xponto guy not sent any documents or so, not sure... But andrey and his brother are clean.

Correct me MA if u read this. Else fk this...

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Andrey almost a year in a locked, no any visible progress in the investigation. I love this game and would like to upgrade my gear, open some Christmas Strongboxes, invest in CP deeds, keep more peds in game, but I just can`t until this strange situation resolved. Any group of haters or competitors can at any moment unite against you and slander and who knows how long this investigation will be delayed. So I, like Rocky, can only think about the withdrawal of funds at the moment and this makes me very sad on this wonderful New Year holidays...

I wish you all and aspecially Andrey a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
    Last edited by Zayka; 12-29-2018 at 09:10.

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 40 ... LastLast