PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
    Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Korin Dante MDe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They asked your ID proof because your brother and you shares same IP address or you did some fishy things in-game?
    Nothing suspicious or did something illegal, play from different IP addresses and two diffferent computers (all this is easy and quick to check)
    Last edited by InvisibleAndre; 02-18-2019 at 08:12.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayka View Post

I just can`t look without tears how MA ruin our friend live, seems Andre hit rock bottom
    watching me ?

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaser View Post
    Hard to believe you are 100% innocent.

Why?

If MA is taking so much time to unlock your account, you were probably reported by several players, and sorry to say, we know all of it. (but we could be wrong).

I am going to tell you a small example of what happen to two friends of mine (in real life) that got their accounts locked at the same time.

You see, their are father and son. Occasionally they play next to each other using the same IP.

Also they share a similar avatar name with numbers, one might even think, just by the numbers and names in the avatars, one is a second account.

But it is not, it is father and son and I know both of them very well, the son, I saw him growing up since he was born and today he is a young men ready to enter university.

They were doing the sand king wave, at the end, someone complained about the loot and mentioned something like "double avatars".

Next day they both got their accounts locked.

Each one of them, sent a support case, with ID's and after 2 days the problem was solved and their accounts unlocked.

I never saw MA locking accounts accidentally for so long.

Some BS is going on.

Whatever you or anyone else think or though to "play the system" we all already know about it, so is MA.

All it takes is several people to report someone with reason, with screenshots, with details and trust me, your account is locked.

Maybe you are innocent maybe your are not, I do not know, I just find it odd, that you are still locked.

Small edit:
    Due to this thread started last year and you are still locked, (just noticed the dates more precisely) I doubt they will unlock your account.
    Not going to say you are guilty or not, that is for lawyers and judges, and the money you have in both accounts.

So maybe there is more them you are telling.
    I already told all that was happened to our avatars and I have nothing to add, the biggest problem is that MA just be silent and all. 8 months ago they received all the documents they were interested in and then silence. I suspect only one reason for all this - apparently was bought from the auction what is the subject of a man who led not fair play and we were all blocked but within a year could already figure out who is right and who is to blame

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    Guilty or not, anyone should be entitled to a response in due time and this is clearly out of bounds. It serves nobody if people feel left with no other recourse than to make it public, regardless whether honest or dishonest or subjective. This is also the reason why I think the removal of the relevant AMA question was unjustified.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Alpha
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Botek Robotek Jura
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    Guilty or not, anyone should be entitled to a response in due time and this is clearly out of bounds. It serves nobody if people feel left with no other recourse than to make it public, regardless whether honest or dishonest or subjective. This is also the reason why I think the removal of the relevant AMA question was unjustified.
    He got more than enough responses. He is being investigated, thats what MA response was several times already.

Cheers,
    Robo

By Mega: Perhaps Mindark may wish to take a closer look at some other examples that have been going on under their nose for quite some time.

Since 2005,
    Robotek

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Phaser Phaser Chaos
    Society
    TusaLusa
    Images
    Sure, but you only have his word to say he did not got a reply. We do not know.
    You can choose to believe him or not. That is your prerogative.

I just think, all this time MA already gave him a response. It is too much time.
    That's why I gave the example before of my friends. It took 2 days!

When I see posts like this, there is always something fishy.
    Phaser
    Mining the grounds of Calypso since 2004-09-07

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images

I just think, all this time MA already gave him a response. It is too much time.

I think if it's such a case where we're not getting served the whole story, the official community manager would intervene and simply state what is claimed is not true without the need to reveal any details, and to avoid any further slander would proceed to close the thread. I don't want to believe anything but if things are left dangling and the community free to speculate for such a long time, it means they don't care. This is harmful regardless the underlying truth.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images

above I sent all correspondence and at the moment it took almost 8 months as they last answered me

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    I think if it's such a case where we're not getting served the whole story, the official community manager would intervene and simply state what is claimed is not true without the need to reveal any details, and to avoid any further slander would proceed to close the thread. I don't want to believe anything but if things are left dangling and the community free to speculate for such a long time, it means they don't care. This is harmful regardless the underlying truth.
    MA will not, and legally can not, comment on individual cases like this. They never have, and rightly so.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    MA will not, and legally can not, comment on individual cases like this. They never have, and rightly so.
    You didn't read what I said. If the claim that they didn't respond at all was false they would counter the slander without giving away any detail, if they cared. As it is, they either don't care or the complaint is truthful. Neither is good.

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast