MA is leading an unfair game

Status
about 5 months ago they got all the documents, so they told me and now check all the logs and it's very long and all. Also, I have repeatedly communicated with the support and they explained to me what is market manipulation and I can safely say I did not do this, I told them that you ask questions it will help to quickly solve this problem, if necessary, my brother and I can generally come to their office but only at their expense.

about 5 months ago they got all the documents, so they told me and now check all the logs and it's very long and all. Also, I have repeatedly communicated with the support and they explained to me what is market manipulation and I can safely say I did not do this, I told them that you ask questions it will help to quickly solve this problem, if necessary, my brother and I can generally come to their office but only at their expense.

It wont be at their expense.

My point was not in what this guy did or not do, but the way Mind Ark deals with such matters.

But the point you are missing is that the way that Andre is claiming MA is dealing with the matter is almost certainly not the way that MA are actually dealing with the matter.

He's already claimed in this thread that the one time he was caught on video trapping a mob is, coincidentally, the only time he's ever trapped a mob, which should give you some idea of his character and credibility.

Reading last 2 pages make Andre looks like saint .
Please don't forget one of his brother was Natalija xpronto Litvinova :laugh:

Also Mr.Mod Darakuki don't you think its time to change this title name ?

I dont believe MA is leading an unfair game even if a prooven scammer told it to me :)

Reading last 2 pages make Andre looks like saint .
Please don't forget one of his brother was Natalija xpronto Litvinova :laugh:

true
anyone remembers how many times we couldn`t buy something from auction for a decent price because Natalija xpronto Litvinova was overbidding everything 24/24, 7/7?

Also Mr.Mod Darakuki don't you think its time to change this title name ?

I dont believe MA is leading an unfair game even if a prooven scammer told it to me :)

true again,
I`ve seen threads recently modded (replies deleted) for less than what this guy is dong with his thread title

really?
think again (and see posts above)

true
anyone remembers how many times we couldn`t buy something from auction for a decent price because Natalija xpronto Litvinova was overbidding everything 24/24, 7/7?

Since when did it become illegal?

Are you sure you fully understand the term auction manipulation?

Seems MA have to brought more clarity on this issue.

Last edited:
I look nothing not is changing here) but many of you not understand the crux of the issue and this may happen with each of you believe me. The main problem is that there is no connection with the support. I said earlier if you have any problems ask questions and I will answer them easily. Oleg, about the fact that there was one video in 10 years that I shot of the mob that got stuck and I killed him I'm not atrical, although I think 99% of players have experienced this and there is no problems and again, this style of play, not put on afterwards. About the fact that some players are here 24/24 7/7 I do not see any problem and again many avatars of ubers play 2-3 people and everyone knows about it since it is in fact not a fun. I work, so personally I don't see anything illegal.Just need a response from support if they block me then we will sue if there is no play on, but I can't fall to the court until a decision on support and so I sit and wait. It turns out you invest in the game and your money 9 months someone uses.

ahahhahahahahahahahahaha

bla bla bla... and this may happen with each of you believe me. The main problem is that there is no connection with the support. ...bla bla bla

To normal players with normal playstyle and normal attitude towards rules can`t happen, what happened to you. period. With stories you put out at start about MA blocking you bc of larger sum of money that you were about to withdraw... pure nonsense. They don`t lock ppl bc of withdrawing money..lol You had a "history" and that is what locked you.

Hope you succeed in finding and paying for a translator and international lawsuit and lose it in the end...lol Bc I`m 99% sure of your scamming and botting and what not activities, that are harming my game and my finances.

Cheers,
Robo:smoke:

Since when did it become illegal?

Are you sure you fully understand the term auction manipulation?

Seems MA have to brought more clarity on this issue.

Read again, the words used were market manipulation.
I do understand this concept, how about you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation
"Market manipulation is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the free and fair operation of the market and create artificial, false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a product, security, commodity or currency."

Since when it become illegal? well, read EULA again.
Chapter 8, paragraph 15:
15.You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibition includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

One may argue that we all do it when we buy and sell stuff in EU... but as I said, xpronto and all the other multis were exceeding any limits of decency.

Read again, the words used were market manipulation.
I do understand this concept, how about you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation
"Market manipulation is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the free and fair operation of the market and create artificial, false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a product, security, commodity or currency."

Since when it become illegal? well, read EULA again.
Chapter 8, paragraph 15:
15.You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibition includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

One may argue that we all do it when we buy and sell stuff in EU... but as I said, xpronto and all the other multis were exceeding any limits of decency.

So, if i want to overbid you multiple times after which attempt it will become illegal? Or after what quantity won items? Where i can read about any limits on trading activity?

So, if i want to overbid you multiple times after which attempt it will become illegal? Or after what quantity won items? Where i can read about any limits on trading activity?

Just a hint:

Multi A in tradechanel -- buying item X 100 PED above MU average
Multi B in tradechanel -- selling item X 50 PED above MU average

If you contact Multi A, he reply -- thanks already got it.

30min past that PM, same trade spam of same two players.

Sometimes they just switch roles.

The main problem is that there is no connection with the support. I said earlier if you have any problems ask questions and I will answer them easily.

Wondering, are you connected to "xpronto" or "xsample" somehow?

As for the wait of paperwork belonging to someone else:
Let's say a player B scammed player A, and player B got a lot of PEDs for it, or scammed player A off an unique item.
Then player B trades player C, giving player C that item, but without recieving full playment in terms of estimated market value.

Now player A complains to MA, and maybe even goes to Court or local police. Now, MA sees that some valuable has been transfered from the mentioned scammer B to player C. But, as it looks like player B have passed the item to player C, MA now locks both player B and player C. Though player C has been verified, the player C is locked as long as player B can't be identified and held responsible.

That's just a guess of what can cause player C to still be locked because MA is waiting for player B to be identified.

As for withdrawal: If player C, in his turn, has sold the item (for PEDs) and has submitted a withdrawal request, maybe that also can be a reason to keep the lock (that is, to make sure the scammed value doesn't leave the game until the investigation is completed). Let's say player C submits a large:ish withdrawal request of say 100k ped. MA checks history, and sees it comes from the sale of a rare item. MA checks how the item got into the avatars inventory, and sees that came from an avatar that's been formally accused of scamming ie the item is "hot". Now MA locks the avatar to freeze the transaction.

Maybe it would be resolved if player C would offer to voluntary "rollback" any transaction (trade) that would include a potentially "hot" item. If player C got the item as a gift (ie no PEDs in trade window) then it would have to be given back for free. In this case to locked avatar B. Though it's unlikely that A would get any Money back, it would be for the reason that "crime does not pay", that is scammer B, the one with missing personal details, would be locked without ability to funnel out the profits from the scam). Note that it's B and not C that's the scammer, player C's role is only to liquidate the item (possibly also to get the Money out-of-game and then give Money to player B, if they know eachother IRL).

Giving an item as a "gift" in a trade window could also mean that there is a payment out-of-game, but I Think it's clear that any trade not done entirely in trade window is done at own risk and that the one who gets an item this way should be prepared to get locked and to be willing to reverse the trade in case the item has been involved in some scamming scheme.

6.1. Transactions between Avatars

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk. MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account, if MindArk determines that the transaction was not performed in compliance to this Agreement.

The main problem is that there is no connection with the support. (...) Just need a response from support if they block me then we will sue if there is no play on, but I can't fall to the court until a decision on support and so I sit and wait. It turns out you invest in the game and your money 9 months someone uses.

Guess what: I Think that is expected. If you have brought in lawyers/Court, it would mean that the status from MA's side also would change. It would be very surprising if there would *not* be an unofficial support rule, that if the support ticket has changed into a possible lawsuit, that any informal Communication would stop, and that the Communication from that Point would be elevated from support department to MA legal department, and that MA would not give any statement that hasn't been explicitly approved by the Company lawyer.

Last edited:
Wondering, are you connected to "xpronto" or "xsample" somehow?

As for the wait of paperwork belonging to someone else:
Let's say a player B scammed player A, and player B got a lot of PEDs for it, or scammed player A off an unique item.
Then player B trades player C, giving player C that item, but without recieving full playment in terms of estimated market value.

Now player A complains to MA, and maybe even goes to Court or local police. Now, MA sees that some valuable has been transfered from the mentioned scammer B to player C. But, as it looks like player B have passed the item to player C, MA now locks both player B and player C. Though player C has been verified, the player C is locked as long as player B can't be identified and held responsible.

That's just a guess of what can cause player C to still be locked because MA is waiting for player B to be identified.

As for withdrawal: If player C, in his turn, has sold the item (for PEDs) and has submitted a withdrawal request, maybe that also can be a reason to keep the lock (that is, to make sure the scammed value doesn't leave the game until the investigation is completed). Let's say player C submits a large:ish withdrawal request of say 100k ped. MA checks history, and sees it comes from the sale of a rare item. MA checks how the item got into the avatars inventory, and sees that came from an avatar that's been formally accused of scamming ie the item is "hot". Now MA locks the avatar to freeze the transaction.

Maybe it would be resolved if player C would offer to voluntary "rollback" any transaction (trade) that would include a potentially "hot" item. If player C got the item as a gift (ie no PEDs in trade window) then it would have to be given back for free. In this case to locked avatar B. Though it's unlikely that A would get any Money back, it would be for the reason that "crime does not pay", that is scammer B, the one with missing personal details, would be locked without ability to funnel out the profits from the scam). Note that it's B and not C that's the scammer, player C's role is only to liquidate the item (possibly also to get the Money out-of-game and then give Money to player B, if they know eachother IRL).

Giving an item as a "gift" in a trade window could also mean that there is a payment out-of-game, but I Think it's clear that any trade not done entirely in trade window is done at own risk and that the one who gets an item this way should be prepared to get locked and to be willing to reverse the trade in case the item has been involved in some scamming scheme.

6.1. Transactions between Avatars

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk. MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account, if MindArk determines that the transaction was not performed in compliance to this Agreement.

Guess what: I Think that is expected. If you have brought in lawyers/Court, it would mean that the status from MA's side also would change. It would be very surprising if there would *not* be an unofficial support rule, that if the support ticket has changed into a possible lawsuit, that any informal Communication would stop, and that the Communication from that Point would be elevated from support department to MA legal department, and that MA would not give any statement that hasn't been explicitly approved by the Company lawyer.

nothing happened.

nothing happened.

You mean, you are 100% sure you have not done anything that MA(*) consider can be breaking any rule; or do you mean more specificly that you have not traded any item that is considered rare or having a market value of more than (say) 10000 PEDs? And that you haven't been transferring a larger amount of PEDs (over say 5000 peds) to/from your brother or someone who might not have their paperwork in order?

(*) You seem pretty sure that you haven't broken any rule, but the question is if you might have done anything that in the eyes of MA can be a break against the rules (for instance done PED transfers over auction that can have influenced market value, or cooperated with someone else when bidding or selling in auction; or that someone can have acted in a way that it sees like they are acting on your orders (for instance bough somehting on auciton that later has been turned over to you).

There is an Opalo thread where you are shown repeatedly trapping Eamons.

This is an exploit hence the ban.

You mean, you are 100% sure you have not done anything that MA(*) consider can be breaking any rule; or do you mean more specificly that you have not traded any item that is considered rare or having a market value of more than (say) 10000 PEDs? And that you haven't been transferring a larger amount of PEDs (over say 5000 peds) to/from your brother or someone who might not have their paperwork in order?

(*) You seem pretty sure that you haven't broken any rule, but the question is if you might have done anything that in the eyes of MA can be a break against the rules (for instance done PED transfers over auction that can have influenced market value, or cooperated with someone else when bidding or selling in auction; or that someone can have acted in a way that it sees like they are acting on your orders (for instance bough somehting on auciton that later has been turned over to you).

Yes I'm sure and the fact that no rare items we did not pass, although for each your rare item and Yes, we have them all right with documents, the most precious thing that we passed each other this Land dead

Big party @ 1 year? Barbecue?
I bring vodka.

Yes, probably so be it, the feeling that I was just being punished for something. During this time I've already had more than a dozen liters of Vodka. The interesting thing is that MA is not liable for more than 6 months not a single case, simply ignore full.

Must say great job so far MA .

Laredo , AndreyinvisiblerAndre , Natalija xpronto Litvinova , Vladimir xsample Litvinov and many more probablty . do you gave those litres of vodkas as well ?

ps are you talk about OLA@22 ?

Big party @ 1 year? Barbecue?
I bring vodka.

Nah u wont do it. you never go out of your rat house. I bet u haven't seen a day light in some time now.

Must say great job so far MA .

Laredo , AndreyinvisiblerAndre , Natalija xpronto Litvinova , Vladimir xsample Litvinov and many more probablty . do you gave those litres of vodkas as well ?

ps are you talk about OLA@22 ?

they suddenly disappared yeah. :)

Hmm..i just say what i think. I woud never hope that somebody dont get his Account back, it is not my business. But the have locked you that time, you really think you get it back? And if you think this way, why you think you get it back? I just asking...

Status
Back