MA is leading an unfair game

Status
Nah u wont do it. you never go out of your rat house. I bet u haven't seen a day light in some time now.

Rat house? To the best of my knowledge, I've never seen Messi here but I'll go check under the kitchen sink just in case.

Hmm..i just say what i think. I woud never hope that somebody dont get his Account back, it is not my business. But the have locked you that time, you really think you get it back? And if you think this way, why you think you get it back? I just asking...

yeah, I'm sure I'll come back because I didn't do anything illegal. I understand you suffer because of what that purchase or deal with someone or me just being punished for something I don't know

yeah, I'm sure I'll come back because I didn't do anything illegal. I understand you suffer because of what that purchase or deal with someone or me just being punished for something I don't know

The costumer service been bad. The suffer I may have is the trust that I had to MA. it broke sadly. As that was my biggest motivation.
The duration of this "investigation" is over the normal person would expect.
I got peds to buy lots of interesting FEN stuff, but this service right here stops me from doing it. Instead im on the withdraw mode untill then...

wtf

do i get it right ? yall complain about someone who made mu manipulation

but u guys dont complain about mindark who scaaaaaammmsss us 24/7

just to point out some

compet
looter skills
"return rate"
like wtf they fucked up everything within the last vu´s

maybe we all shall focus on what rly going on in this shit

The costumer service been bad. The suffer I may have is the trust that I had to MA. it broke sadly. As that was my biggest motivation.
I got peds to buy lots of interesting FEN stuff, but this service right here stops me from doing it. Instead im on the withdraw mode untill then...

It's not broken they just will not comment on other avatar cases .
Also you dont know and cant be sure what Andrey give them as information

Andrey clearly did something bad and its normal as he was playing 5 accounts minimum :laugh:

GL Andre

Good Luck Andre,
I hope you get unlooked soon - its quite some time that MA takes.

-
Not that I know you very well, but you have always been trustworthy in my eyes!

It's not broken they just will not comment on other avatar cases .
Also you dont know and cant be sure what Andrey give them as information

Andrey clearly did something bad and its normal as he was playing 5 accounts minimum :laugh:

dude from you comes so much negativity I'm just shocked, I do not know why you took it but I can assure you that this is complete nonsense, if you have any evidence then provide them, you are not the first time you say it, apparently you are offended by something clearly, but do not be sad everything will be fine

Good Luck Andre,
I hope you get unlooked soon - its quite some time that MA takes.

-
Not that I know you very well, but you have always been trustworthy in my eyes!

Thanks for supporting me

The problem with MA is that they have no reverse communication is unilateral and Yes rocky you are right that now there is no trust to them for this attitude. soon it will be 10 months as it conducts its mythical investigation

I remember a time when Radim and Pavilon blocked the accounts of many players, I then could play like a month and a half and only some 3-4 months, I understand that bezpecnosti of the game is AI in the first place but not 10 months to investigate, this is just complete nonsense, it has long been possible to assess the situation. The new CEO said he wants to establish relationships with players ))) but I see things have only gotten worse in my opinion. During this time, while my avatar blocked all of my things back and the damage amounted to about 30K, not less, and that's a rough estimate, and after this how can we trust and depositit in the game???

Have you ever thought of turning a lawyer on? I mean it's about a lot of money here, you will certainly have paid in money right or have you just get everything ingame?

We have laws, no matter which company, no one has the right without justification to keep your money or refuse you. If you have really done nothing wrong and have made no debt, then finally do something.

Have you ever thought of turning a lawyer on? I mean it's about a lot of money here, you will certainly have paid in money right or have you just get everything ingame?

We have laws, no matter which company, no one has the right without justification to keep your money or refuse you. If you have really done nothing wrong and have made no debt, then finally do something.

It is not about how much I adiposity 10 years of the game or brought up the fact that the problem is their inaction and that they are not responsible for months and at the moment already half a year has passed and not a single message, I consulted with lawyers and we studied the rule of the EULA but at the moment it is necessary to take the decision. If at the end of the year I do not unlock then file them in the European court for the fact that they hold my money for more than a year

Hmm ok....can i ask you how much money we talk about? Thank you

"Vladimir xsample Litvinov"

play only event for win, remember stacking pills glitch.

Solo 5
Place - Avatar - Time - Prize
1st - Vladimir xsample Litvinov - 15m13s - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 30000 Mayhem Tokens
2nd - Dark Darkchild Junior - 15m21s - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 15000 Mayhem Tokens
3rd - Andrei Tataie Sc - 15m33s - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 7500 Mayhem Tokens
4th - cambuurfrans cambuurrinse cambuurpeter - 16m12s - 10000 Mayhem Tokens
5th - gaetan J4ck3ss cochet - 16m23s - 7500 Mayhem Tokens

this not only 1 event.

2014-2013...

Last edited:

around 200k ped at me and my brother ava

"Vladimir xsample Litvinov"

play only event for win, remember stacking pills glitch.

Solo 5
Place - Avatar - Time - Prize
1st - Vladimir xsample Litvinov - 15m13s - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 30000 Mayhem Tokens
2nd - Dark Darkchild Junior - 15m21s - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 15000 Mayhem Tokens
3rd - Andrei Tataie Sc - 15m33s - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 7500 Mayhem Tokens
4th - cambuurfrans cambuurrinse cambuurpeter - 16m12s - 10000 Mayhem Tokens
5th - gaetan J4ck3ss cochet - 16m23s - 7500 Mayhem Tokens

this not only 1 event.

2014-2013...

if you look at the tracker you'll see that my brother was an active player just like me

if you look at the tracker you'll see that my brother was an active player just like me

And if you look at his trading activities you will see that he also was an very active market manipulator,too.
Beside that placing trap orders in auction for AUDs/CLDs to get them cheap from players who do mistakes selling their deeds at auction.
I bet he never returned any PED to those who fell into his trap orders, what very likely was the reason why he could over AUDs 5-6 PED below actual MUs.

And if you look at his trading activities you will see that he also was an very active market manipulator,too.
Beside that placing trap orders in auction for AUDs/CLDs to get them cheap from players who do mistakes selling their deeds at auction.
I bet he never returned any PED to those who fell into his trap orders, what very likely was the reason why he could over AUDs 5-6 PED below actual MUs.

you're saying if you buy a thing on a order and then sell it, it's auc manipulation ??
i think it s bulshit

Beside that placing trap orders in auction

I have a vague memory of the way some resellers managed the auction for CLDs: Normally, they would up the prices regularily by, say, 10 ped. However, if Another player (normal player, not reseller) put his CLDs in auction, then the reseller would list more CLDs in auction slightly below that other player. And if the other player wanted to sell his CLDs, he needed to Lower his price even further, and then the reseller could buy them, and restore the prices of his offers.

at me and my brother ava

Last edited:
I have a vague memory of the way some resellers managed the auction for CLDs: Normally, they would up the prices regularily by, say, 10 ped. However, if Another player (normal player, not reseller) put his CLDs in auction, then the reseller would list more CLDs in auction slightly below that other player. And if the other player wanted to sell his CLDs, he needed to Lower his price even further, and then the reseller could buy them, and restore the prices of his offers.

This is a normal market movement, it always happens, if you want to sell something faster, you reduce the cost of the item and accordingly put, it is cheaper, thus your thing exhibited lower veseh that's all. So do everything and no manipulation in it. Above I already wrote that what is the manipulation of the auction.

This is a normal market movement, it always happens, if you want to sell something faster, you reduce the cost of the item and accordingly put, it is cheaper, thus your thing exhibited lower veseh that's all. So do everything and no manipulation in it. Above I already wrote that what is the manipulation of the auction.

hahahahahaaaha bingo!! yeah, ur right... get some more of that translate errors, so u can cry some more. Just shut up/request to close this thread and wait for MA to resolve this, is this so hard, or are you still feeling the smartest person around?:D

hahahahahaaaha bingo!! yeah, ur right... get some more of that translate errors, so u can cry some more. Just shut up/request to close this thread and wait for MA to resolve this, is this so hard, or are you still feeling the smartest person around?:D

Well anyone can make money in this game i would call him a smart person. Andrey is one of them. He did it on a legal way. I have never felt any discomfort dealing with him to a degree giving him my account name and pw with say 400k+ on it. Yes to that degree and i don't even know him in rl. If he had a 1% scammer personality, he would at least have taken something.

I hope this post is a shut up post for anyone bashing him. The issue is with this 3rd or 4th person i or we dunno of. Think this xponto guy not sent any documents or so, not sure... But andrey and his brother are clean.

Correct me MA if u read this. Else fk this...

Andrey almost a year in a locked, no any visible progress in the investigation. I love this game and would like to upgrade my gear, open some Christmas Strongboxes, invest in CP deeds, keep more peds in game, but I just can`t until this strange situation resolved. Any group of haters or competitors can at any moment unite against you and slander and who knows how long this investigation will be delayed. So I, like Rocky, can only think about the withdrawal of funds at the moment and this makes me very sad on this wonderful New Year holidays...

I wish you all and aspecially Andrey a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Last edited:
Status
Back