MA is leading an unfair game

Status
The Russian police and government are among the most corrupt in the world i have zero sympathy for you and happy your banned.

Corruption, abuse of power and a fair share of a-holes exist everywhere. The stupid Russia bashing and everyone who buys it unreflected are exactly part of the problem and not the solution.

That said, opportunism is a survival strategy and the most natural state of being throughout evolution. In a civilization it often does more harm though. Those who aren't educated to find the line of balance get punished.

Ahh the Koter and his army do you remember it ?

If i was MA i will check every Withdraw or Support case cause Russian players

Double check tripple check :laugh:

I understand what we have here is a Nazi:mad::mad::mad:

Corruption, abuse of power and a fair share of a-holes exist everywhere. The stupid Russia bashing and everyone who buys it unreflected are exactly part of the problem and not the solution.

That said, opportunism is a survival strategy and the most natural state of being throughout evolution. In a civilization it often does more harm though. Those who aren't educated to find the line of balance get punished.

Chimpanzees can give and take bribes, sort of.
A dog sort of cheats every time it raises a leg (who can pee higher is a bigger dog).
Pandas have taken that to the extreme.

Still, for what it's worth I've never seen a guinea pig forging checks or a ferret carrying out pump-and-dump schemes in the stock market.

Hence there's little doubt humans are the most cheating and corrupt creatures on this planet. Hooray for equal opportunity misanthropes!

ToU 8.o. "You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system."

More clarity is needed at this point of ToU, because, for example, if I put the items at auction a little cheaper than another Participant, I interfere with the economy and prevent him from enjoying the game. Or I want to sell many identical items at same time, MU will go down very fast, its manipulation? Where the permissible limits of manipulation and who should control them? Statistical data not constant at all, we create new statistics day by day. Is it a free market economy or a communist planned economy with constant prices?

Last edited:
Zayka just stfu :yay:

I forget one master of trades that is gone as well .... Another Greatest Trade

I bet my pants it was owned by other Master of trades AKA Andrey''s brother :yay:

Keep up the good work MA .

Your country is litterally arresting people right now if they are not part of the 2-3 state approved religions, or are in opposition to your "president".

If your are part of the government and police you are the New Nazi's

There are no good Nazi's.

I'm not bashing the Russian people there are plenty of good people they are the ones being arrested.

This thread only make more people start hating on your actions, Andrey. Going after every comment does not help you at all, on the contrary, more and more people are learning of your style which is not a very popular one, to be as diplomatic as possible. Better let the thread die and MA do their thing, it always takes time, ask Koter.
If you're clean, hopefully you get back. But most of the people think that you aren't and history is on their side.
But if you do get back, it will only help you and make you stronger, when you're again caught exploiting, you can tell silly ppl that complain that you are untouchable :laugh:

This thread only make more people start hating on your actions, Andrey. Going after every comment does not help you at all, on the contrary, more and more people are learning of your style which is not a very popular one, to be as diplomatic as possible. Better let the thread die and MA do their thing, it always takes time, ask Koter.
If you're clean, hopefully you get back. But most of the people think that you aren't and history is on their side.
But if you do get back, it will only help you and make you stronger, when you're again caught exploiting, you can tell silly ppl that complain that you are untouchable :laugh:

at the moment I only remains to comment that as many in this thread is complete nonsense or just rejoicing that I'm not in the game so to say they have had one competitor less.

Google for "Magyar Nemzeti Arcvonal" "Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye" to get a hint of who's doing what .) I should add, it's a good idea to try to comply with Goodwin's law .

As for you working in the police (and if you're good at it), it tells me one thing: You should be educated in how to ask the right questions in the right order to find the answers you need. Someone who knows that probably also knows what *not* to say.

When it comes to your lockage, the ones who have most of the facts is MA, who could dig up trading logs.

Someting that popped up in my head, does someone remember an avatar (who was Active in auction some years ago), something with "sweater" in his name.

Google for "Magyar Nemzeti Arcvonal" "Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye" to get a hint of who's doing what .) I should add, it's a good idea to try to comply with Goodwin's law .

As for you working in the police (and if you're good at it), it tells me one thing: You should be educated in how to ask the right questions in the right order to find the answers you need. Someone who knows that probably also knows what *not* to say.

When it comes to your lockage, the ones who have most of the facts is MA, who could dig up trading logs.

Someting that popped up in my head, does someone remember an avatar (who was Active in auction some years ago), something with "sweater" in his name.

in 10 years of playing I can remember avatars 5-7 which are only traded and did not do anything else, but again to sell at the auction, ie to buy and resell things is not the auction manipulation

in 10 years of playing I can remember avatars 5-7 which are only traded and did not do anything else, but again to sell at the auction, ie to buy and resell things is not the auction manipulation

HAHa SAINT !

You are sitting 3 month locked before do this thread whitout any kind of cheating or exploiting ???
I believe you man .. All you say is true...
I really hope MA throw all their powers to PERN bann you and your brother and cats

Peace

Hmm seems there are lots of hate against Andrey.
I have dealt With him many times and could not sense any scam neiter seen him manipulating something in auction. Not trying to defend him as if he did something which deserves penalty, so be it. But seems as if people have big hate against him for some weird reason? Who has the proof he is manipulating anything in auction or that prices been better after his lock. To me all prices seems still same ...

Actually he been very loyal person. I could wake him up in middle of night to trade my items when I needed. Not many friends would do that ...
He been one of the most trusted persons I have known.

This type of kindess and personality of his doesnt fit with the describtions of a scammer. Maybe he did something wrong, not sure but that needs to be clarified clearly. MA have ignored his case for very long time. Its time for a solution.

Last edited:
Hmm seems there are lots of hate against Andrey.
I have dealt With him many times and could not sense any scam neiter seen him manipulating something in auction. Not trying to defend him as if he did something which deserves penalty, so be it. But seems as if people have big hate against him for some weird reason? Who has the proof he is manipulating anything in auction or that prices been better after his lock. To me all prices seems still same ...

Actually he been very loyal person. I could wake him up in middle of night to trade my items when I needed. Not many friends would do that ...
He been one of the most trusted persons I have known.

This type of kindess and personality of his doesnt fit with the describtions of a scammer. Maybe he did something wrong, not sure but that needs to be clarified clearly. MA have ignored his case for very long time. Its time for a solution.

Your description perfectly fits a scammer.
They're always very nice and helpful. Until they scam you...

Your description perfectly fits a scammer.
They're always very nice and helpful. Until they scam you...

Its not about him for sure! He accumulated many times tons of items from few players at same time during events, often without any collateral, total amount 200-300k peds and never scam anyone but had a lot of chances to do it.
Personally I know Andrey almost 10 years already and trust him as a brother although I have never met him in real life. He was always ready to help his friends and socm8s. Hope some of them will write something here to support him in his trouble lile Rocky did.

Last edited:
Its not about him for sure! He accumulated many times tons of items from few players at same time during events, often without any collateral, total amount 200-300k peds and never scam anyone but had a lot of chances to do it.
Personally I trust him as a brother although I have never met him in real life. He was always ready to help his friends and socm8s. Hope some of them will write something here to support him in his trouble lile Rocky did.

I was not talking about andrey. I was just talking about scammers in general.
They tend to win your trust before they scam you (or the system).
Most scammers tend to be very nice and trustworthy persons. That;s why people are always so surprised that they got scammed, cuz the person seemed so nice and friendly.

Needless to say that if the stories which I read here are correct, then andrey used alts to do the "dirty
work".

But let it be noted, I wont judge here since I lack the knowledge to judge about this guy.

Hmm MA set the prices for those ethereal armors and only one sold. Whats the reason for one only sold? Too high price as with everything they sell in their webshop.

No auction no nothing from MA they just set it at 50k peds and almost all markup, TT on it is 800 peds lol.

Talk about setting the prices on market artificially (manipulating the market) LOL?

How about these compets? Promises promises promises. Big news all the time and money is gone without a word of where it was spent lol?

Yeah right they (MA) should be the judge here on manipulating markets haha. Cant wait to see how many ppl they scam with crypto coins lol.

I dont know invisibleandre but come on 3 months locked? They should set example of whats right not like this.

Also someone please lock MA for market manipulation which lead to ppl here losing milions of $.

Too much hate in this thread...i have think we all are a community and we need everybody for the game?

I dont get it, everybody talk about AH manipulation and other stuff but nobody has proved it or i dont undestand the case here?

If somebody sell something in AH and other person buy it over MU and the MU goes high, the Persons now each other from soc or something else. That can not be a reason to get a ban? This is a market strategy that many übers and many Players do, for example, before merry mayhem starts or other events. The same Players have do with the Land deads from Arcadia, Calypso Land deads and other stuff. How can that be forbidden now and be a reason for ban?

And if a mob is got stuck in three and he shoot it, how cares, i have see many people that do it, if something like this happen. This is not a mistake by the player or the reason for the lock?

If somebody uses other Software to get Profil like a Bot i understand it, but just not answer somebody jumping in front of me and i dont want to answer him or her dosnt proved iam a Bot? Basically, I've only heard speculation here, otherwise only a lot of hate and malicious joy.

Have meet ingame a lot of People, very nice and helpful, but here the community is different, no idea why?

In the end everyone runs around like a headless chicken and is in a panic and claims otherwise. Until then in 2 months the person is on it's own and opens a thread here...:confused:

If somebody sell something in AH and other person buy it over MU and the MU goes high, the Persons now each other from soc or something else. That can not be a reason to get a ban? This is a market strategy that many übers and many Players do, for example, before merry mayhem starts or other events. The same Players have do with the Land deads from Arcadia, Calypso Land deads and other stuff. How can that be forbidden now and be a reason for ban?

That's not a reason for a ban........

Have a read here, and see what is different from market manipulation and supply & demand...................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation

And if a mob is got stuck in three and he shoot it, how cares, i have see many people that do it, if something like this happen.

I guess you're not one of those that
- Hunted when MA first implemented the fix: A mob like Trooper (robot) got unreachable before it reached you, and continued to fire at you. Whilte you couldn't shoot back as it was "trapped".
- After some smart person noticed mobs in instances didn't get stuck so they made a boss mob stuck and started to kill it: This made MA enable the trapped detection in instances, so mobs in more maze-like instances started to get stuck on eachother, so you could find yourself bashed by 5 "puny" mobs of which 3-4 were stuck before you had fire a shot.

Pretty much, each time there is someone who heaily abuses some glitch, MA comes and brings the nerf bat. So, to all exploiters, "thanks"..

As for auction: Never heard of players using other players (accounts) just to get auction slots? Or the days when someone placing an order on a planet, caused another avatar to suddently pop up from nowhere, add an order and log out? (I guess the classic one, player A buys an item from auction, passes it to player B who reposts it in auction. Or player A have a hard time selling an item and suddently the same item is re-posted by player B.)

Auction reselling isn't illegal. Far from it. But if people uses several avatars for it, then something is fishy. Don't cry here "I didn't do it!", "you can't see it's me". Of course we can't prove it - because it is MA that has the trading logs. And... "I'm locked what happend?" and 10 posts later it gets apparent while the initial poster was "innocent", the initial poster has worked closed together with more ´famous´ people, then maybe the inital poster has a clue why he got a lock.

Too much hate in this thread...i have think we all are a community and we need everybody for the game?

I dont get it, everybody talk about AH manipulation and other stuff but nobody has proved it or i dont undestand the case here?

maybe read the thread again.
Many examples of manipulation mentioned here.

In real life you risk a jail sentence if you manipulate stock markets.

And if a mob is got stuck in three and he shoot it, how cares, i have see many people that do it, if something like this happen. This is not a mistake by the player or the reason for the lock?

Sure, this can happen, and many will do the same.
But if you constantly deliberately trap a mob it's abusing the system.

If somebody uses other Software to get Profil like a Bot i understand it, but just not answer somebody jumping in front of me and i dont want to answer him or her dosnt proved iam a Bot? Basically, I've only heard speculation here, otherwise only a lot of hate and malicious joy.

Some people clearly use software, and yes, it's not water tight evidence, but if a avatar doesnt react to anything at all while acting in an extremely predictable manner, then yes, he might for sure be botting.

Have meet ingame a lot of People, very nice and helpful, but here the community is different, no idea why?

Well, the forum community can be very friendly and helpful as well.

Be aware that ingame there's many asses as well. Mobtraining, killstealing, harassing, etc etc.
It happens in game as well as on the forum.

If andrey would have been smart, he would have just waited. or maybe make a less biased thread than blaming MA of leading an unfair game.
It's his issue with MA, not ours.

I guess you're not one of those that

No, i have finish the Caraboks, iam to low for do something like that. But thank you all for the Information LangeTobias, aia and wizz.

Well, I never post in forums but reading more and more I must stop being silent...

I find it very hard to believe that this man is in the police dept.

I have had my own run ins with this guy. He is a cheater, exploiter, and scumbag. I would never see a police officer PM me some of the bullshit he has PMd me ingame.

You all talk like he is a good guy. He just borrows your shit and returns it, (that makes him a good guy)?

How about the people that he has talked shit about and their family.. How about the trash that he IS!!

Personally I am GLAD he is gone from the game! Glad Entropia is FINALLY doing something about clearing some trash from the game..

GG Entropia =)

If andrey would have been smart, he would have just waited.

I think waiting 3 months without answer from MA is enought to start talk now but I agree with you, name and content his post could be more restrained!

Well, I never post in forums but reading more and more I must stop being silent...

Andrey is real cop, and his work here in Russia like a hell. Belive me. You know him mostly by PVP like enemy so what you expect love and tenderness? I spend some time in PVP too and read many rude words in my adress too, but its ok, I never took them to heart like a girl... What was in pvp let there and remains.
Have you any real proofs his cheats and exploits and especially examples of auction manipulation?

Last edited:

I have had my own run ins with this guy. He is a cheater, exploiter, and scumbag. I would never see a police officer PM me some of the bullshit he has PMd me ingame.

You all talk like he is a good guy. He just borrows your shit and returns it, (that makes him a good guy)?

How about the people that he has talked shit about and their family.. How about the trash that he IS!!

Personally I am GLAD he is gone from the game! Glad Entropia is FINALLY doing something about clearing some trash from the game..

GG Entropia =)

Im glad saw here my old friend Master :laugh:
He is a cheater, exploiter, and scumbag - nothing else I did not expect to hear from you here but to say it just like that without any facts everyone can.
not think the who so often was dying from my shot being fired in pvp of a can say that the good.

GG Entropia =)

Dude, next time you think you are an unlucky person, please think of this: somewhere in the world, there are other people that rely on Andrey to protect them from the bad guys :laugh:

Status
Back