Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes! (2018 +)

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
As the old thread can not be updated due to old age here is the continuation thread..

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! (August 2019)
This event will end December 31st 2019. New globals in 2020 will not give further points towards this event. I will give 2 additional months to collect prizes (so end of February 2020).

This is now the primary event thread for the Ultimate event for the foreseeable future.

The Ultimate event is a grind-based event where you get points for the globals you score on select areas. These points can be exchanged for pure peds or for items. For instance one global on Ambulimax guarantees at least 10 PED.

This event has the highest payout per global in ANY event to date, and you can start cashing out after a single global! (Yes that includes 25 ped argo young globals)

All Ultimate Points (UP) gathered can be redeemed at ANY time for peds with a 1:2 ratio. In addition there is a prize list of items never seen before in the history of Entropia! There are no minimum payout limits!

REGISTERING
Registering is easy both for solo hunters and teams : click here and follow the instructions.

LOCATIONS
There are currently three mobs and areas for this event:

Longu : Ola 20 at Rei's Defence
3 points each for any maturity!

ola20_map_773934.jpg
5392Normal.jpg

Ambulimax : Ola 16 at Nea's Place
5 points each regardless of maturity!

ola16_map_702076.jpg
attachment.php

Argonaut : OLA 41 at New Switzerland
3 points for young, 4 points for adults and up!

ola41_west_map_666129.jpg
ola41_north_map_361407.jpg
4568Normal.jpg

PRIZES (UP = Ultimate Point)
250 000 UP = Outback Land 16 (Nea's Place) (1 Available)
150 000 UP = Outback Land 41 West (New Switzerland W) (1 Available)
75 000 UP = Outback Land 41 North (New Switzerland N) (1 Available)
50 000 UP = EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified Tier 4.x (1 Available)
12 000 UP = Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted Tier 0 (1 Available)
7 000 UP = Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator Tier 1.x (1 Available)
1 000 UP = Omegaton A106
(EMPTY)
1 000 UP = Fi/Ra/Co Dante (Multiple available)
950 UP = Calypso Land Deed
(Multiple available)
200 UP = GeoTrek LR47 Ursus (L) (Multiple available)
100 UP = Herman CAP-34 Jungle (L) (EMPTY)
100 UP = Herman CAP-33 Arctic (L) (EMPTY)
100 UP = Omegaton A103
(EMPTY)
1 UP = 2 PED (Multiple available)

To redeem your points contact me here or add me ingame (the name is "Modified Akoz Power").

EARNING POINTS
To earn points just hunt on the areas after you have registered. All globals picked up by EntropiaLife will add points to your balance. Should for any reason a global not be picked up by EL tracker then we will approve globals submitted by screenshots with time and coordinates on them as well. Points given per global varies from 3 to 5 depending on mob type and maturity. (All Ambu globals yields 5 points).

MISSION INFO

Entropedia Information on Ambulimax

Ambulimax Quest Chain:
Mission Broker: Stellan Vizgeran
Longitude: 81150
Latitude: 72700
Located at Osere
Entropedia Information on Argonaut

Argonaut Quest Chain:
Mission Broker: Sandor Bauer
Longitude: 76816
Latitude: 79117
Located at Outpost southeast of Jason Center TP

Entropedia Information on Longu

Longu Quest Chain:
Mission Broker: Emanuel Gonzales
Located at Shinook Jungle TP

Attachments

• ola20_map_773934.jpg
    ola20_map_773934.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • sweating_at_neas.jpg
    sweating_at_neas.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This event is over. Thank you all for participating!

Last edited:
Finally !! Just missing the score update on EL

Where do you check on how many points you've earned?

thanks for the new thread, spares me the trouble of keeping notes of my score :D

will be back to the grind soonish...RL taking up too much time ;D

Finally able to post...please add "Haidere Hineyman Rin" seems the globals weren't being registered.

how to delete my post? )

Last edited:
I like to redeem my 16 up, how would I do it?

Ingame

Beautiful SerraAngel Angel

thanks

I like to redeem my 16 up, how would I do it?

Ingame

Beautiful SerraAngel Angel

thanks

Contact me ingame ("Modified Akoz Power") when online, or contact me at skype: "akoz_skype" or "spammail116@gmail.com" to schedule a meetup if you are unable to reach me ingame.

Contact me ingame ("Modified Akoz Power") when online, or contact me at skype: "akoz_skype" or "spammail116@gmail.com" to schedule a meetup if you are unable to reach me ingame.

I have you in my FL, but states that you have not been online for 8 days now ... ?

:)

I have you in my FL, but states that you have not been online for 8 days now ... ?

:)
Sounds about right.

I will be available for login the next 4 hours, and all of tomorrow. Just ping me on either skype or email and I'll log in. I am also ingame now.

Hello Akoz

Could you please add the information wich mob / maturity earns how many UP's so players new to the event dont need to click the old thread ?

thank you

Hi Akoz,

I've gotten 9 swirls since I reregistered last Saturday, but neither the second post nor the EL site plugin have me at any points. Any thoughts?

Torene

Does the shed deed also comes with the LA deed?

How long does it take to register the team in entropialife?

Absolutely

As many as you wish. Team effort is strongly encouraged!:wise:

Sorry for the questions, but the plugin on EntropiaLife doesnt show me/us as registered for the event. We havent started grinding yet. Should we record/screenshot the globals just incase it doesnt register it?

Sorry for the questions, but the plugin on EntropiaLife doesnt show me/us as registered for the event. We havent started grinding yet. Should we record/screenshot the globals just incase it doesnt register it?

Hi Kevin

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this.

The team name you register has to be the same name you hunt with in the game. In Entropia right now you cannot make teams with a name more than 32 characters long. Please create a team in game and verify that the team name can be made - then register it here, or PM me and I will register it for you.

If you need any more assistance please don't hesitate to PM me.

Best regards
Akoz

Update - Event end date set

First of all a huge thank you to everyone having participated in this event. I am super happy for having brought the payment-per-global model to Entropia.

I would like to spin up some new models for events next year, and in order to make that financially sound I will close this event down end of the year. No more points will be given out after end of December 31st 2019.
I will still allow two more months for cashing in points gathered. So please come cash in your points by end of February 2020.

Thanks again and keep an eye out for new events in 2020!

Akoz

Back