MA even said higher skills, weapons, and armour are just higher level money deposits...

So you tried the game, failed miserably, now you're trying to explain how things really are underneath the hood :wtg:

He doesn't understand the game (and it's economy) and want us to explain.

Are you sure? Seems all the new player logs suggest they make more when they are new players...

It's simple, really. People grow in skills, upgrade their gear and go hunt bigger, but forget to upgrade their bankroll accordingly. Say one deposited $10 for ammo and hunt punies with that. 100 ped of ammo allows to kill 3k punies, that's a decent sample that allows for the return to smooth out, achieving 90%+ is easy and all those guns and amps and bones can make up for the rest.

Then same person decides they are ready for small daikiba and start grinding them with same bankroll, but now it's only 500 kills. Their runs become shorter and return swings more severe. Even if they get lucky and survive for long enough, eventually they discover kerberos and before long it's all over for their pedcard.

Bankroll is the king. That, and not going over your level.

Last edited:
What don't you understand?

Wrong!

Wrong!

You have actual data or is just your gutfeeling? Or based on tracker and the few logs that are on the forum?
Prove it other than saying wrong? Plenty of data. I pointed to it, user logs posted all over this forum...

It's simple, really. People grow in skills, upgrade their gear and go hunt bigger, but forget to upgrade their bankroll accordingly. Say one deposited $10 for ammo and hunt punies with that. 100 ped of ammo allows to kill 3k punies, that's a decent sample that allows for the return to smooth out, achieving 90%+ is easy and all those guns and amps and bones can make up for the rest.

Then same person decides they are ready for small daikiba and start grinding them with same bankroll, but now it's only 500 kills. Their runs become shorter and return swings more severe. Even if they get lucky and survive for long enough, eventually they discover kerberos and before long it's all over for their pedcard.

Bankroll is the king. That, and not going over your level.
No, gear and skills are simply multipliers for the slot machine. Go play a real First person Shooter game.. They have real world skills... Eu skills are numeric and are just multipliers for the slot machine mobs.

EU never has taken off? :scratch2:

What have I been playing the past 13 years?
Are you seriously saying Eu is mainstream when world of war craft started out about the same time and makes more profit in 30 seconds than Eu/PE has made in 20 years? You can't be that delusional.

Are you seriously saying Eu is mainstream when world of war craft started out about the same time and makes more profit in 30 seconds than Eu/PE has made in 20 years? You can't be that delusional.

And yet you can't explain….

WoW is for the masses, who just wanna have some fun without using brain (not meant as offense). And yes we cant explain cause u r not able to understand. Comparing RCE with monthly subsc. game is nonsense whatsoever. Here u either have to use ur brain or ur wallet (both of which u failed to do so appearantly)

FYI u can quote multiple ppl in 1 reply, dont have to post 10 times to reply to 10 messages

WoW is for the masses, who just wanna have some fun without using brain (not meant as offense). And yes we cant explain cause u r not able to understand. Comparing RCE with monthly subsc. game is nonsense whatsoever. Here u either have to use ur brain or ur wallet (both of which u failed to do so appearantly)

FYI u can quote multiple ppl in 1 reply, dont have to post 10 times to reply to 10 messages
this is it? That is your excuse? You clearly never played WoW.. You need to have actual REAL LIFE skill in WoW.. In Eu you just mash shoot button and let the number of skills you have dictate your outcome... RCE you use your Wallet, Eu is the largest Pay to Win Game ever.. that is why after 20 years it is still hardly known and any idiot with any mental capacity knows it is pyramid scheme. But you are all knowing.. I mean World of war craft is ever so popular, yet for some reason all those millions of players are stupid, and you are smarter, because they don't embrace Eu... Oh and those moron Eve online players? and those idiot guildWars 2 players? and idiots like me that spent $20USD on Skyrim in steam and rocked it for 3 years with all the player mods? Yeah bud.. Do tell us why you are more intelligent?

Okay bud.

Last edited:
Prove it other than saying wrong? Plenty of data. I pointed to it, user logs posted all over this forum...

User logs of a small fraction of the player base you mean, how many % of the playersbase post their logs here you think? And what is for me to prove of to explain? You make a statement, so you are the one that need to back it up with facts.

And why don't you answer my questions? What do you want?

Last edited:
And yet you can't explain….

Yes i can, but why should i? Try to learn the game yourself instead of wanting it all to be served on a platter.

No not saying that at all.
But that has absolutely nothing to do with the things you're referring to.

Both games cannot be compared. Both companies behind it cannot be compared.

I never like wow, since it's mainstream.
And tt lacks a RCE.

Entropia just lacks marketing. Simple as that.

.... In Eu you just mash shoot button and let the number of skills you have dictate your outcome... .

This means you know shit about the depth of this game.

Since I'm constantly being attacked for my lack of skills by some, but even with my lack of avatar skills, I'm happy I got a good working BRAIN that allowed my to find opportunities in this universe to expand my fortune.
Avatar skills are just a small part of this universe.
And that's what makes this universe so unique.

Last edited:
this is it? That is your excuse? You clearly never played WoW.. You need to have actual REAL LIFE skill in WoW.. In Eu you just mash shoot button and let the number of skills you have dictate your outcome... RCE you use your Wallet, Eu is the largest Pay to Win Game ever.. that is why after 20 years it is still hardly known and any idiot with any mental capacity knows it is pyramid scheme. But you are all knowing.. I mean World of war craft is ever so popular, yet for some reason all those millions of players are stupid, and you are smarter, because they don't embrace Eu... Oh and those moron Eve online players? and those idiot guildWars 2 players? and idiots like me that spent $20USD on Skyrim in steam and rocked it for 3 years with all the player mods? Yeah bud.. Do tell us why you are more intelligent?

Okay bud.

Tell me about them real life skills, or how brainkiller is wow, im curious. And i rather u dont misinterpret my words, I never said who play wow are stupid.

Sounds to me like...

You want EU to be like what you already know, and it's not. You keep wanting it to be simple, but it's complicated. You believe your skin-deep knowledge of the game is true and correct, but it's not.

We cannot explain a thing to you as long as you cling to your arrogance and keep posting with a hostile attitude. Many of us here have years, often over a decade of experience, and are willing to discuss and share our collective knowledge (along with our conflicting ideas and theories). But you can't teach someone who already 'knows' it all.

EU is mostly what you make it. For the simple-minded player it's a simple, mindless, click-fest. For the gambler, it's a giant slot machine. For the rest of us, it is something much more, often many things at once.

Peace, Miles

Cockroaches are infinitely more numerous than humans, but the numbers alone do not denote a higher life form.

Who wants to be mainstream anyway? WoW is a Chevy, EU is a Bugatti.

Cockroaches are infinitely more numerous than humans, but the numbers alone do not denote a higher life form.

Who wants to be mainstream anyway? WoW is a Chevy, EU is a Bugatti.

lol, nice comparisons.

WOW players are cockroaches, EU players humans :silly2:

Can't compare WoW to EU.. I have played WoW back and forth for the last 10years or so.. I log in after a few years of inactivity, catch up and reach max (lvl+ gear) and then take a break...then do the same thing the next release .. its casual gaming and fun for a while :)

EU is more free to login...pay to loose...yet somehow you still keep at it and think the best is yet to come hehe

Is the game very complex and no one can figure it out? Or is is very basic and everything thinks its so complex?

Most often what you will find in EU is gear hype...obviously some are way better then others but the reported results from using that gear is no longer all that different from using the avg once.

<Insert EL tracker check comments and old timer not playing comments here then as per usual>

All hail your moneymaker that you are now selling:)

Can't compare WoW to EU.. I have played WoW back and forth for the last 10years or so.. I log in after a few years of inactivity, catch up and reach max (lvl+ gear) and then take a break...then do the same thing the next release .. its casual gaming and fun for a while :)

EU is more free to login...pay to loose...yet somehow you still keep at it and think the best is yet to come hehe

Is the game very complex and no one can figure it out? Or is is very basic and everything thinks its so complex?

Most often what you will find in EU is gear hype...obviously some are way better then others but the reported results from using that gear is no longer all that different from using the avg once.

<Insert EL tracker check comments and old timer not playing comments here then as per usual>

All hail your moneymaker that you are now selling:)
It is very simple yet people want to make it complex. it is like any addiction, they justify spending more, for no real positive end... Anyway (right cant name names, but a certain MA moderator and they also play a few other alts....) finally got my account locked out and all I get is your account is locked out contact support when trying to log in... bahaha... Oh nooooo.. My life is ruined!..... HAHAHA

Good luck justifying your Eu existence and don't be disappointed when it all gets unplugged. All hail Deeptoken...err. or the other two tokens they pimping now... :laugh: I maybe a fool, but will not be parted from my money for anything Mindark anymore..

Good Luck and happy gambling!

Last edited:
Tell me about them real life skills, or how brainkiller is wow, im curious. And i rather u dont misinterpret my words, I never said who play wow are stupid.

Except many who do.. are -- have you read the wow chats..... :laugh:

You clearly never played WoW.. You need to have actual REAL LIFE skill in WoW

I did, when it was fairly new, for about a month or so, then it became boring, because there is no real challange!

.. In Eu you just mash shoot button and let the number of skills you have dictate your outcome...
Exactly that shows that you have no clue about EU.
Manual aiming (RL skill) is much more efficent than auto aim, the outcome dictated by skill, well if I remember right there is a lot things skill based in WoW aswell, but where is the challange if you are maxed in a week or so.

Beside that, have you ever played a pen and paper RPG? A lot of fun, but at the end the skills and the dice rolled dictates the outcome of your actions.
Nothing wrong here :)

RCE you use your Wallet, Eu is the largest Pay to Win Game ever..
Simply wrong.
You can invest 100k$ in EU and still fail.
You can invest 20$ a month and really good.
You can play completely for free and still do really good.
If it would be pay to win, you couldn´t fail if you invest big, nor would you be able to survive on a low budget.
Ever played any of "Kabam" games, which is really pay to win? Do it and you will see the difference between a pay to win scenario and EU.

that is why after 20 years it is still hardly known and any idiot with any mental capacity knows it is pyramid scheme. But you are all knowing..
Complete BS, its not pyramid sheme. Otherwise it would illegal in a lot countries.
Its not well known because there is artifically no advertising, WoW does TV advertising you see the difference?

I mean World of war craft is ever so popular, yet for some reason all those millions of players are stupid, and you are smarter

Well its popular becaue it is easy. Beside that, how many of that million accounts are gold farmer bots ? LOL
Already said above, Blizzard invests a lot more in advertising.

Oh and those moron Eve online players?
[/qoute]

Played that too, 5 years, had my own POS in low Sec area, and a production line for Titan ships. It became more a job (maintaining all that) than a fun game. Sold my account with a nice profit, but the buyer was stupid and the account got locked 2 days after the sale. Really stupid to tell everybody that he bought the account from me (breaking EULA/ToU). Can´t care less, don´t want to get back into Eve.

I also played a lot other games past years. Non of it was as challanging as EU. Non of it motivated so much as EU.
I have seen people quit EU for some reason and have seen some of them coming back a year later, regreting that they sold all their skill and gear.
The problem why EU never will get mainstream is: mainstream has to be easy where everyone can get everything. An RCE can´t offer that, otherwise the economy could not work. Well atm EU economy is bad, but thats another story.
Since I started with EU, MA did a lot fails from my point of view, but they did a lot good things aswell.
In EU nothing is static, you always have to adapt and be up to date.
Thats why the 12 year old kids that play WoW, won´t play EU. The average player in EU is much older than the average Wow player (or any other mainstream subscription based MMO).

EU is a niche game for special people (like me and others who really love EU).
You as a mainstream guy, are only bitching because you refuse to learn. You refuse to listen if someone gives you a hint about how it works.
You claim to know all, and name it a pyramid sheme, where new players pay MU to older players, which is completely wrong if you would have understand my former post. But you didn´t understand it, and still continue bitching about the game.

All I can recomand now, sell out and leave. EU is definately nothing for you, as you are not able to learn and adapt.
As long you don´t change your mind, start listening, start learning, you never will survive in EU.

Go back to WoW for good!

I also played a lot other games past years. Non of it was as challanging as EU. Non of it motivated so much as EU.

As a FFXI-Veteran, i'm wondering if you tried FFXI, when the level cap was still 75?

I did, when it was fairly new, for about a month or so, then it became boring, because there is no real challange!

Exactly that shows that you have no clue about EU.
Manual aiming (RL skill) is much more efficent than auto aim, the outcome dictated by skill, well if I remember right there is a lot things skill based in WoW aswell, but where is the challange if you are maxed in a week or so.

Beside that, have you ever played a pen and paper RPG? A lot of fun, but at the end the skills and the dice rolled dictates the outcome of your actions.
Nothing wrong here :)

Simply wrong.
You can invest 100k$ in EU and still fail.
You can invest 20$ a month and really good.
You can play completely for free and still do really good.
If it would be pay to win, you couldn´t fail if you invest big, nor would you be able to survive on a low budget.
Ever played any of "Kabam" games, which is really pay to win? Do it and you will see the difference between a pay to win scenario and EU.

Complete BS, its not pyramid sheme. Otherwise it would illegal in a lot countries.
Its not well known because there is artifically no advertising, WoW does TV advertising you see the difference?

Well its popular becaue it is easy. Beside that, how many of that million accounts are gold farmer bots ? LOL
Already said above, Blizzard invests a lot more in advertising.

Oh and those moron Eve online players?
[/qoute]

Played that too, 5 years, had my own POS in low Sec area, and a production line for Titan ships. It became more a job (maintaining all that) than a fun game. Sold my account with a nice profit, but the buyer was stupid and the account got locked 2 days after the sale. Really stupid to tell everybody that he bought the account from me (breaking EULA/ToU). Can´t care less, don´t want to get back into Eve.

I have seen people quit EU for some reason and have seen some of them coming back a year later, regreting that they sold all their skill and gear.
The problem why EU never will get mainstream is: mainstream has to be easy where everyone can get everything. An RCE can´t offer that, otherwise the economy could not work. Well atm EU economy is bad, but thats another story.
Since I started with EU, MA did a lot fails from my point of view, but they did a lot good things aswell.
In EU nothing is static, you always have to adapt and be up to date.
Thats why the 12 year old kids that play WoW, won´t play EU. The average player in EU is much older than the average Wow player (or any other mainstream subscription based MMO).

EU is a niche game for special people (like me and others who really love EU).
You as a mainstream guy, are only bitching because you refuse to learn. You refuse to listen if someone gives you a hint about how it works.
You claim to know all, and name it a pyramid sheme, where new players pay MU to older players, which is completely wrong if you would have understand my former post. But you didn´t understand it, and still continue bitching about the game.

All I can recomand now, sell out and leave. EU is definately nothing for you, as you are not able to learn and adapt.
As long you don´t change your mind, start listening, start learning, you never will survive in EU.

Go back to WoW for good!
Wow.... such a massive justification of your addiction..., Zeuxxx I mean casxx, got me locked out... I tried to log in today to sell what I got and try to make they minimum 100USD withdrawal. but they locked me out. So destroyed. I mean I make 100usd in 3 hours at my real life job. OMG I am so wrecked.

I am so wrecked.. Now I am forced to play the other 105 games I have on steam, oh, and dammit, now that I can't log into Eu I am forced to actually use my $1000 USD telescope and $800 DSLR and go out and capture real world space.. Oh crap now that I cannot log into Eu I have to go out in the real world. NOOOOOOOO...

But all the money you spend on this BS you can't do real life stuff? Like Buy a telescope? a camcorder? ya just wanna be in this "game" that is manipulated by Ma? Aww the Egg?

So GoNi, get a real life....:)

What is your purpose of this thread? People have give you answer you are looking for, but you keep telling everyone they are wrong. After you start flaming everyone and telling how this game suck.

What do you want, since you don't show the intention to discus the topic you created a thread for?

What is your purpose of this thread? People have give you answer you are looking for, but you keep telling everyone they are wrong. After you start flaming everyone and telling how this game suck.

What do you want, since you don't show the intention to discus the topic you created a thread for?

Nissa is just a trolling loser now, the bane of this forum.

BTW, my favorite feature of this forum is the ignore list...

Peace, Miles

EU is mostly what you make it. For the simple-minded player it's a simple, mindless, click-fest. For the gambler, it's a giant slot machine. For the rest of us, it is something much more, often many things at once.

Peace, Miles

I concur. :yup:

It is very simple yet people want to make it complex. it is like any addiction, they justify spending more, for no real positive end... Anyway (right cant name names, but a certain MA moderator and they also play a few other alts....) finally got my account locked out and all I get is your account is locked out contact support when trying to log in... bahaha... Oh nooooo.. My life is ruined!..... HAHAHA

Good luck justifying your Eu existence and don't be disappointed when it all gets unplugged. All hail Deeptoken...err. or the other two tokens they pimping now... :laugh: I maybe a fool, but will not be parted from my money for anything Mindark anymore..

Good Luck and happy gambling!
My Response to Ma Locking my account and they request my RL identity to "further investigate"... yeah right. Not giving them anymore RL details they can sell.

"
"Received Reports". LOL.... Why are you not cracking down on ALL alt accounts?. You do not need reports and you KNOW IT! Yes I made an account 2005ish "orion" and lost the e-mail account.. Made another "nissa". You got my credit card info and real world details on that account.
I have not used them for any monetary disingenuous purpose yet daily you allow alts of traders and other players to scam new players and manipulate the markets either auction or street trading and they make profit. I have never done so yet you allow them to continue to do so when you know your system can easily match IP address's and such to catch them. Only when "you receive reports" do you do anything about it.
Why would I send you my Rl identity when you so far have not given the LEGIT users of Entropia Universe any sense that they are not being scammed by you? I do not trust you with my Real Life Drivers License. You have shown not to be trustworthy at all. Especially with this recent deeptoken thing.. Fortunately my last used credit card number used for Eu has been discontinued. No telling stole it to or your "support staff" that maybe harvesting those details and selling them.
Give me one good reason why I can trust you with my Real Life Drivers License? You have clearly shown in rookie chat you have mods in chat that have other alts on at the same time.. This why I am less than nice in rookie chat..Mandark cannot be trusted so why should I trust you with my RL identity?"

I mean I make 100usd in 3 hours at my real life job. OMG I am so wrecked.
Then why the hell are you whining if you don't mind the loss?

Oh crap now that I cannot log into Eu I have to go out in the real world. NOOOOOOOO...
So... If you are going out in the real world... Why the heck are you still on this forum? Can't miss us?

Allow me to respond to that with your own quote:
get a real life.... :)

To me, it's clear, you're just a crybaby who thought he knew it all, but lost, and has a too big pride to admit he was actually wrong and now puts the blame on everyone except himself.

PS: since you clearly care about the loss you made on the MU you paid for others, or so you claim... lets say you paid 100$, and you lost on it, because you paid the MU for others? Then I assume you got 90$ back, right? So, you lost 10$ on MU. Ok nice.
And you claim WoW to be better & not as greedy right? So please tell me, how much have you paid for your wow subscriptions so far, and how much did you recover? Shall we talk about that MU? And trust me... New WoW players pay those too!

PS: seeing at how you rage and flame everyone, I would say, if you're done yelling at us, start calculating your MU loss on the amount of $ you lost over broken mice, headsets etc everytime you died in any game you ever played, cause I'm pretty sure you probably threw quite a few already. But I'm sure they haven't devalued in real life. Good as new!

So GoNi, get a real life....:)

LOL

Calling me addict with my 20$/mounth and rarly a session longer than 3 hours, and that not on a daily base, sometimes only once a week xD
Simply because I have a RL.
A very good one, with a nice family and cute kids.

You know nothing.

The real addictis in EU spend more in a few hours than I do in year xD

Then why the hell are you whining if you don't mind the loss?
Because many new players do not realize their loss is someones gain.

So... If you are going out in the real world... Why the heck are you still on this forum? Can't miss us?
Just to let new players that perhaps, not necessarily, are being used to fund the game for other long term players and potentially Ma alts, or perhaps new players that spent a fortune for virtual properties that they perhaps claimed/thought to make them rich.. Aww the Egg.... To make it more transparent what they are perhaps are getting into.

Allow me to respond to that with your own quote:
"To me, it's clear, you're just a crybaby who thought he knew it all, but lost, and has a too big pride to admit he was actually wrong and now puts the blame on everyone except himself."
Did I say that? HAHA so true for many gambling addicts and domestic abusers.. never their fault right?

PS: since you clearly care about the loss you made on the MU you paid for others, or so you claim... lets say you paid 100$, and you lost on it, because you paid the MU for others? Then I assume you got 90$ back, right? So, you lost 10$ on MU. Ok nice.
What are you babbling about? That doesn't make sense? I never lost on MU? No that is absurd. If spent $100PED I got back $90Ped in TT but after mark up (MU) some idiot paid me $110PED.... Are you drunk?

And you claim WoW to be better & not as greedy right? So please tell me, how much have you paid for your wow subscriptions so far, and how much did you recover? Shall we talk about that MU? And trust me... New WoW players pay those too!
I perhaps said WoW is a better game. And it is true IMO. The stats show it for most gamers. Even today there is still over 6 million active users that make Blizzard more money in 10 minutes than Mindark has made in 20 years... Please do try to prove otherwise.... Google Mindark financials and remember that is in Sekk and not USD. My WoW sub? I have not played i for about 4 years. But over all spent about $480 USD in subs over 10 years. Can't even get a decent gun in Eu for that, but i digress

PS: seeing at how you rage and flame everyone, I would say, if you're done yelling at us, start calculating your MU loss on the amount of $ you lost over broken mice, headsets etc everytime you died in any game you ever played, cause I'm pretty sure you probably threw quite a few already. But I'm sure they haven't devalued in real life. Good as new!
I am yelling? thought you were yelling at me? :confused: Anyway MU loss on gear? How is that even a consideration for EU? I think I know what you are getting at but how does that loss on gear equate to any gamer for any game?

Bizarre reply? It is like they think we are liars because we don't play the game to scam and profit.... :confused:

Last edited:
LOL

Calling me addict with my 20$/mounth and rarly a session longer than 3 hours, and that not on a daily base, sometimes only once a week xD
Simply because I have a RL.
A very good one, with a nice family and cute kids.

You know nothing.

The real addictis in EU spend more in a few hours than I do in year xD
Odd post. I will dismiss spelling because mine sucks also. But the family and kids thing? I was okay but then you said "cute kids". humm.. Did your last wife have "ugly kids"?

Ummm.. dunno

Not sure, I am creeped out now..:scratch2: GoNi?

Last edited:
Back