PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Results 71 to 78 of 78
  1. #71
    Elite endermigne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    EU (either way)
    Avatar
    ender endermigne migne
    Society
    The White Dots
    Posts
    3,707
    Images
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It has been 1.5 years and this still does not work (except shared loot mobs).
    And it won't ever work. I mean MindArk surely doesn't want everybody see their loot in great detail that can be grepped from the chat-log and so on. A team's loot is only there to avoid any law suit actions as to how "unfair" loot distribution in a team is. If they'd turn that on all miners and crafters would raise their voice as they truly want their loot in the logs, too.

    Do I want loot listed in chat? Yes, I do. And I want that without the urge to be in a team, alone or not.
    A proud Senior member since 6th of May 2008, 01:47a

  2. #72
    Mutated Xen's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Avatar
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Posts
    9,818
    Images
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by endermigne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And it won't ever work. I mean MindArk surely doesn't want everybody see their loot in great detail that can be grepped from the chat-log and so on. A team's loot is only there to avoid any law suit actions as to how "unfair" loot distribution in a team is. If they'd turn that on all miners and crafters would raise their voice as they truly want their loot in the logs, too.

    Do I want loot listed in chat? Yes, I do. And I want that without the urge to be in a team, alone or not.
    They listed it as a feature so I will assume they meant for it to work. So support case sent.
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

  3. #73
    Alpha Geo's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Space
    Avatar
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Posts
    533
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by endermigne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And it won't ever work. I mean MindArk surely doesn't want everybody see their loot in great detail that can be grepped from the chat-log and so on. A team's loot is only there to avoid any law suit actions as to how "unfair" loot distribution in a team is. If they'd turn that on all miners and crafters would raise their voice as they truly want their loot in the logs, too.

    Do I want loot listed in chat? Yes, I do. And I want that without the urge to be in a team, alone or not.
    Disable “Loot Window” and the items with tt value are listed at the top left of your screen. But ok..

    www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ●° .∘· ↭ ·⌀ .• ◦· ⌱
    BUYING:[Omegaton Laser Sight Mk I]x1

  4. #74
    Mutated Xen's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Avatar
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Posts
    9,818
    Images
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disable “Loot Window” and the items with tt value are listed at the top left of your screen. But ok..
    Which is only readable with OCR, but ok...
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

  5. #75
    Alpha Geo's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Space
    Avatar
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Posts
    533
    Images
    27
    The information is still available and there are ways to track it.
    MA is not trying to hide it.
    There are much more important issues to address than being able to hunt alone in a team when you are not part of a team.

    www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ●° .∘· ↭ ·⌀ .• ◦· ⌱
    BUYING:[Omegaton Laser Sight Mk I]x1

  6. #76
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Western Australia
    Avatar
    PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    Society
    Space Police
    Posts
    1,187
    Images
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The information is still available and there are ways to track it.
    MA is not trying to hide it.
    There are much more important issues to address than being able to hunt alone in a team when you are not part of a team.
    how about fixing what they say that have done first.... and this would outdate a lot of the recent bugs.....
    Player Register: PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-
    Professional In Rebalancing All Trade Economies

  7. #77
    Mutated Xen's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Avatar
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Posts
    9,818
    Images
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The information is still available and there are ways to track it.
    MA is not trying to hide it.
    There are much more important issues to address than being able to hunt alone in a team when you are not part of a team.
    I wasn't the one that said they are trying to hide it. However they listed it as a feature and it doesn't work, so it's another thing to fix. Everyone has different things that are important to them.
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

  8. #78
    Prowler Lefty's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy's Spaceship Afterworld
    Avatar
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    1,587
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disable “Loot Window” and the items with tt value are listed at the top left of your screen. But ok..
    I would also much prefer a "Loot" chat channel I can put in its own tab and review when so inclined. Loot text is an improvement on loot windows for me (the loot windows were lovely for the first few months, don't just discard the option...) but most of the time I don't care what that loot text is saying, and when I do care, I'd much rather just go review a chat tab.
    .... just one man's opinion

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook