Summer Mayhem Postponed Due To Technical Issues

Status
Next time I also recommend including the map with the location to show instance.

...s
.ma
...d

yeah I just finished my 20 hours without a problem last night - if they restart the mayhem event I'm not going to be participating

edit: just learned there wasn't a way to resume for those who had that bug so shouldn't be a problem

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Mayhem warning........

Bug is still there, on Saturday morning clock was pausing again.....

I will not re enter as I suspect they will pause it again.

Ah now i see why I hunted a lot and I had less a lot of hours more to shoot, I thought it just an impression , but I guess I have like 4 h in progression paused . Well f..kit , shity event in this case I guess MA should cancel this even and add all the prizes in the next event. Hopefully till Halloween event they will figure out what’s wrong . Simple . If not with all those bugs and pause and stuff they will need to restart and pospone this event till Halloween and also the migration will be postponed because of it. Good job. But now it’s totally embarrassing.

I had a similar depressing issue on my 15th hour in 9.
I entered instance buffed up clicked skulls and started killing, got 5 kills in before I realized it was paused.
I was buffed and didn't want to waste the time so I left and re-entereed a new instance.

What makes me mad/sad is I do wonder though If I would have stayed if the boss would have spawned...and if those points would have counted, and how many others this happened too. :(

As well, would 1-5-10-25-50-100 pointers still silently count in the background? I didn't verify my points before and after so I don't really know if there was a change in those 5 mobs.

As I told a friend I don't really trust your code.

But PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you guys at least tested and verified if paused status shuts off the ability for points to accrue.

IF you managed to put those 2 lines of code in to check for progression timer, then we are OK.
But IF you guys, don't know and failed at even thinking that far ahead....this event again...is screwed.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
:eyecrazy: not again!!

lol I am such a troll...

I see dead posts!! Wait isn't mayhem in the winter? Oh I know! It's the zombie apocalypse! Neverending NIghtmare on Elmstreet?

almost got heart attack, cant wait for summer mayhem and reading it postponed :D
just noticed the trick when post says it will be re-started later, wtf, it was even started yet.

almost got heart attack, cant wait for summer mayhem and reading it postponed :D
just noticed the trick when post says it will be re-started later, wtf, it was even started yet.

lol got ya!!

Status
Back