Achievement: It took only 12 years.......DOCTOR

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Well hello ladies and gentlemen,

Tonight I have some very excited news to share!

Almost since the beginning of time my ultimate goal has been to unlock Doctor. In the old days I used (un)limited faps, in those days real healers were quite unknown (at least with L faps/fap-90 and so on). In 2013 I started healing in the big leagues with an improved fap and about 5 months later with modfap, which was in 2013. In 2015 my friend upgraded the modfap to the modfap SGA and that got me back on track thinking Doctor can seriously be in reach. And tonight it happened! 12 long years of sweat and tears unlocked Doctor for me!

First and foremost I like to thank MRmP, without him I would never be healing in the big leagues. Due to him I have a lot more entertainment and unlocked Doctor.

Than ofcourse all the hunters I have been healing throughout the years! Without you I could have never done it. Some are still ingame and know who they are, some have left the game and will never know I reached it finally. Although with a few I am still in contact so I can tell them all about it. THANK YOU ALL for the trust and jobs! I have had a blast with all of you and I will continue to provide my services to you and watch you get that (uber) loot :)

Here is the long awaited screenshot :)

Again thank you ALL! Will see you ingame tommorrow again, now it is time for me to sleep. And soon let us celebrate with a couple of beers or a bottle of rum :tongue2:

Cheers,
Trifle

Last edited:
from now on, you will be known as "Doctor" Trifle! :D Congrats!:yay:

Amazingly well done. gz :)

Is there a doctor in the house? Yes there is! GZ!!!

I am very very happy for you my friend!! I can now call you Dr. Trifle ;)

Congrats dear Trifle!

Grats Trifle, well done. Im sure your kitties are happy as well :). Been a while since you healed me, but Im still here...Dr. Trifle :)

From nurse to doctor :D:D

GRATZZ Trifle !!!!!!!! after all those years of ''studying'' we can finally call u Dr. Trifle

U should ask MA if they can change ure name to Dr. Trifle :D:D

Grats!:) Lets hope they one day implement skill based crit chance on healing..or some other perk!

:yay::wtg::cool::beerchug::smoke::bowdown::cheer::dance::drink::shots:
Doctor Trifle!!!
Really cool to see you have finally reached this goal. Amazing! Big congratulations! It's been great to follow your progress. It's funny/scary to think that when we first met here and you started this journey I was still in my twenties! - (Forty now! :eyecrazy:)
Anyhow, Drinks on me next time we meet!
Cya :D :cool: :yay:

Feeling honored that you've healed me in the past, and gratz that you're now "DT in the house"!

[DT=Doctor Trifle]

Cheerz,
Vi

After 12 years one could say becomming a doctor in EU isn't a trifling matter but in that case it truely is :)

Congrats Dr. Trifle

Woohhhhooooooo, gz for reaching doctor skill.
I am happy reading that...
For me actually The best fapper!!!

Greetz
LokiRomeo

Huge gratz, this is a real achievement! :yay:

Amazing achievement, well done! Becoming a Doctor IRL doesn't take as long as that.

I'm still not going to let you perform an operation on me though :D

UBER gratz you are the best :)

Thank you all for the heartwarming replies :dunce::yay:

Well deserved, you have worked hard for this!
You have kept me in the loop the past months with regular update on the progression, congrats!

Congratulations Trifle! :woot:

Carry on Doctor... ;)

Well done!

Wow huge gratz. Well done Trifle :)

Rick

Back