Any idea how much my club is worth?

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hi, I have a much-used Thorifoid Battle Mace (UNL) which through sheer doggedness I have got up to Tier 4. Before I embark on the many months it will take to get it to Tier 5, does anyone have a clue what I should ask for it?
It got an item HoF on Tier 3 and 4 so I'm guessing I'm the only one who doesn't see two or three years batting Nexcnecis as boring. Tier 2 one apparently went for 500 PED. If I tried to get back what I spent on repair getting it to Tier 4 (a useable level, makes it a handy club indeed) I'd have to ask thousands... but what would someone pay for it?

Hurrikane

No! Tiering does not increase value

Hi, I have a much-used Thorifoid Battle Mace (UNL) which through sheer doggedness I have got up to Tier 4. Before I embark on the many months it will take to get it to Tier 5, does anyone have a clue what I should ask for it?
It got an item HoF on Tier 3 and 4 so I'm guessing I'm the only one who doesn't see two or three years batting Nexcnecis as boring. Tier 2 one apparently went for 500 PED. If I tried to get back what I spent on repair getting it to Tier 4 (a useable level, makes it a handy club indeed) I'd have to ask thousands... but what would someone pay for it?

Hurrikane

TIERING DOES NOT ALWAYS INCREASE VALUE OF AN ITEM EVEN CLOSE TO THE TIER COST OF SAID ITEM. LET ALONE THE DECAY COST TO TIER IT.

You'd be LUCKY to get 500 ped for that. Tiering it up to tier 10 won't increase it's value even a touch as it's not a common item. Only the top used items or common items do tier matter, for a rarity like this, no one cares about what tier it is whatsoever. If you plan on selling it, sell it. The tiering is just for you and no one else, no one gives a fuck.

Why so rude? He hasn't played for a while and is probably not familiar with shit.
Take a chill pill dude.

TIERING DOES NOT ALWAYS INCREASE VALUE OF AN ITEM EVEN CLOSE TO THE TIER COST OF SAID ITEM. LET ALONE THE DECAY COST TO TIER IT.

You'd be LUCKY to get 500 ped for that. Tiering it up to tier 10 won't increase it's value even a touch as it's not a common item. Only the top used items or common items do tier matter, for a rarity like this, no one cares about what tier it is whatsoever. If you plan on selling it, sell it. The tiering is just for you and no one else, no one gives a fuck.

You need to calm down.

Welcome back Hurrikane glad to see you on the forums and ingame m8 :)

Chill Bro. Take a break and go take care of your multimillion dollar company.

As for OP, i'd guess the mace isn't worth much, so better not sink any more PEDs on its tiers.

It's really only a collectors piece, worth a couple of hundred I guess, up to 500 if very lucky.

The castorian combat mace I does about double the damage and has an SIB maxed at level 24 and can be picked up at around 1000ped for anyone serious about clubbing.

Only the word fuck is rude.. The rest is good advice. ALTHOUGH THERE IS AN EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPS.

Thanks for the advice, thought as much. Tiering it because I like using it... just wondered if it helped with value. As it does not, I shall keep it:)

Hurrikane

Also; thanks for the welcome back:)

It's really only a collectors piece, worth a couple of hundred I guess, up to 500 if very lucky.

The castorian combat mace I does about double the damage and has an SIB maxed at level 24 and can be picked up at around 1000ped for anyone serious about clubbing.

Yeah but mine costs 68 ped to repair... L clubs cost a fair bit more then die:)

Firstly, welcome back Hurrikane!! Good to see you around mate. Remember that entropia get together in London circa 2006?

Lots of people have answered your question and yes, it's bad news. But on the happier side, I looted a castorian mace III (UL) in a beacon mission (35 pedder) about 4 months ago, so they still drop. Maybe take on a few beacons? :)

Firstly, welcome back Hurrikane!! Good to see you around mate. Remember that entropia get together in London circa 2006?

Lots of people have answered your question and yes, it's bad news. But on the happier side, I looted a castorian mace III (UL) in a beacon mission (35 pedder) about 4 months ago, so they still drop. Maybe take on a few beacons? :)

Happy enough as I am, cycling the PED left on the card. Not gonna be playing that much due to life and stuff, but happy to be prowling Eudoria again.

Hurrikane

Trying asking it to a woman:)

not as much as club neverdie :D

not as much as club neverdie :D

on the contrary... with the way things have recently been going... they'll be worth about the same pretty soon.

Back