Buying: Sandking Armor M

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Not so much buying but borrowing.

This is how it works. You lend me your piece of M Sandking armour, until I have all 7 pieces.

Then we claim 10K ped from Fronske :p
I give you back your piece of armour + 1300 ped per piece.
I keep the other 900 ped

So 7 x 1300 = 9100 +900 = 10K

Thats exactly what I'm trying to say. Since parts are so rare it is almost impossible to make a 2nd set. Thats what makes this one unique. Just to proof my point: I will donate 10 000 ped to anyone who is able to assemble a second M set before the start of migration.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303788-One-of-a-kind-uber-armor-M

We could also agree as sportsman to let him off, and just collect for fun for the challenge....hahah.

Lets play

Rick

ps:write what you like in the thread, it's just a bit of fun anyway.

Last edited:
Haha +rep for your creative thinking! But even this way it will be very hard to put a set together. I will have 1 eye on this thread for the comming weeks, the other will be on my pile of 10000 peds (this is the part where I laugh in a diabolique way while bats are flying around me)

Haha +rep for your creative thinking! But even this way it will be very hard to put a set together. I will have 1 eye on this thread for the comming weeks, the other will be on my pile of 10000 peds (this is the part where I laugh in a diabolique way while bats are flying around me)

All PR is good PR....hahah.

The thread was more about a few laughs really, but looks like people have better things to do...or probably no armor parts. I've had no messages about it.

Good luck with sale Fronske..smiles.

Rick

Haha love it! GL to the both of you :wtg:

Back