Selling: Selling Land Areas LA02, LA40, LA51 Atrox and Osseo Osseocollum DNA and deeds

dombath

Prowler
Society
Viral
Selling My land areas

La51 with La25 - Osseocollum package

La02 - Atrox Paradise - sold

La40 - Atrox valley - sold

La51 - Osseocollum Oasis - removed from sale
La25 -Osseo Outpost - removed from sale.

All the lands have huge signs for advertising events plus one smaller sign for a side note

They have also all got custom global messages in the chat

LA51 with LA25 - BO is 550k

Pm me . Not looking for items . cld/aud deeds may be interesting

Last edited:
short run west of atamis paradise.

It's been called Angelica's Paradise for quite some time now (~four years if I'm not mistaken). ;)

As for minerals, that server has the same stuff everywhere, so LBML maps can give you an idea of what you can expect (stuff that currently has MU also includes henren).

Hehe good spot. Ive been here a while, some 12 years. im still stuck in some old ways

Yes good place to see minerals available

Selling My land areas

La02 - La40 - La51

La02 - Atrox Paradise
4 x Atrox DNA all set to spawn young, plus small natural allophyl spawn on the North beach.
One TP North West of Nate Valley Teleporter
Resources include Narc, Vesp, Zinc, Oil, Growth
Includes the Shed deed

La40 - Atrox Valley
3 x Atrox DNA. Set to spawn Guard-Oa for higher lvl Missions
This land has a FULL service station to the N of the land area, including TT, Auction, Repair, storage
Minerals on this land include Narc, Niks, Lyta Typo

Also included will be 1X unused Atrox DNA plus the 2 Atrox statues placed at the shed
Includes the shed deed

La51 - Osseocollum Oasis
2 X osseo DNA set to spawn young in good density, short run west of Angelica’s paradise.
Resources include Zand, Dianum, Valu, Adomas, Devils, Henren
Includes the shed deed

All the lands have huge signs for advertising events plus one smaller sign for a side note

They have also all got custom global messages in the chat

LA02 - BO is 220k
LA40 - BO is 300k
LA51 - BO is 350k

Send your offers via pm

So I just bought a LA # 02.

But......Gawd! Theres always those.
An item, some key crystal, cannot be removed from the shack and a lamp. I do the deal, have the deeds. I try to claim. Nope. Not gonna happen. So frantically PM back to dombas. No reply back. Being ignore WHY!!!!!!???????

I can fix this. You need to take icons from action library and use "Select traget" and "Next target" and "Previous target" to interact and remove items.

Can this be some scam to screw a person over big time. I cant be the sole ped earner on land due to not being able to claim it and the original owner keeps getting peds. very fucking clever!!! Fuck!!!:mad:

Okay nevermind. Shit that gave me a scare. He did respond. Sigh!!! All good phew!

I bought a shop with item I can not interact, the support moved it. No problem.

An item, some key crystal, cannot be removed from the shack and a lamp. I do the deal, have the deeds. I try to claim. Nope. Not gonna happen. So frantically PM back to dombas. No reply back. Being ignore WHY!!!!!!???????

I can fix this. You need to take icons from action library and use "Select traget" and "Next target" and "Previous target" to interact and remove items.

Can this be some scam to screw a person over big time. I cant be the sole ped earner on land due to not being able to claim it and the original owner keeps getting peds. very fucking clever!!! Fuck!!!:mad:

Okay nevermind. Shit that gave me a scare. He did respond. Sigh!!! All good phew!

:eyecrazy:

Hehe was having a cig outside sorry

Just needed to claim them :)

All doned now

Thanks Dombath. Sry for sudden panic. your sig nearly gave me a heart attack lol. I am a very happy entropia camper now. The problems are fixed and i have managed to claim all. Its all in order. I will leave the mobs as is for now due to frequent hunters. but will push the maturities higher in the near future. prizes for events will also be substantially increased for hunters, to make it worth your while. The tax remains low for both hunting and mining.

I shall keep you updated. Considder LA # 02 as SOLD! :yay:

Wow that was a rollercoaster of emotions! :laugh: You start by insulting the seller then finish with "okay nevermind". :laugh:

Must be a blast to deal with you!

B u m p i n g

Looking for offers now to move these fine lands

Back