What would be the correct section to create a thread on land PVP and LG and such?+PVP Q's

Can noobs help in land grab, or are they worthless and in the way?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanTheManKae

Provider
What would be the correct section to create a thread on land PVP and LG and such?

I've been told conflicting things by people. Such as "Anyone can help in land grab, even if they are a complete noob. Just repairing the vehicles is helpful". To "Forget about land pvp unless you are an uber".

Well when I was told the any one can help thing I got a little squad together, and we planned on doing support in LG.

land grabs are usually fought by teams within a society..because also the taxes are split then across them

you can only support the LG societies at the landgrab itself ( i guess you have to make an arragement then with em)

thats nearly same as dps support.....if some1 hires you..sure...

Edit: you can post your thread also in the services Section (Hire a merc for Lg)

Last edited:
Maybe as gunner using vehicle weapons.
Maybe as repairer for vehicles

Maybe just to take that one hit, that does not hit the UBER :)

Theretically noobs can help, practically: they cant scratch the UBERs armor speak there is no damage support, except using vehicle weapons.

your poll doesn't make any sense

Maybe as gunner using vehicle weapons.
Maybe as repairer for vehicles

Maybe just to take that one hit, that does not hit the UBER :)

Theretically noobs can help, practically: they cant scratch the UBERs armor speak there is no damage support, except using vehicle weapons.

We payed pirates to help us protect a landgrab a long time ago, the attack was huge in numbers and we were maybe 15 people in soc.

The ships made a great impact and perhaps now its less laggy because back then they allso added alot of lagg....

indeed.

2 questions asked.
To which question does the yes or no apply?

Yes they can help because yes they are worthless and yes in the way of you being shot ;)

Back