Port Atlantis Mall : Promotions for Shop Keepers

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Greetings Entropians,

Having bought the Port Atlantis Mall recently, I have a few ideas I would like to implement to benefit all shopkeepers in the mall. All of this is currently in testing (alpha) and subject to changes over time.

1. Ingame Advertising : Now we all know that shopkeepers have been promoting there shops in game via trade chats/paid advertisements and referrals. However the same has not been done by mall owners. I am looking to change that. However, I would need the help of the shopkeepers in doing so. The more active the shopkeeper the more advertising he/she shall get.

Important : I would like all shopkeepers to provide me with a list of items which they currently sell for me to help with the advertising of those items. Let this thread serve as a list for people to update what they are currently selling and I will try and maintain that for in game advertisements.

2. Buying/Selling/Renting : No commitment on this yet but the idea is to provide a way for people to buy/sell/rent out/rent in the shops with convenience. As such all shop owners can contact me to see what works out for them. This will be a rather long term project and we shall learn as we proceed. Some help from current owners on shop pricing would help.

3. Events : I am looking to hold some events for shopkeepers. All ideas welcome from shopkeepers.

For any queries/help/thoughts feel free to message me here or in game. For ideas, feel free to share openly so that a healthy discussion can happen on the same.

Cheers,

Divinity Deth Undefined

Listing Of Shop Details

List of Currently Active Shopkeepers
-----------------------------------------

1. Floor 3 Shop #1 - Lukasz Lukasz82 Sz - Armatrix Guns, Amps and Faps

2. Floor 2, Shop #11 - Hank Mchammer Hammer - Enhancer Shop and Armatrix Guns

3. Floor 1, Shop #5 - Roslyn Kaz Farstar - Selling Clothes and Director Sets

4. Floor 2, Shop #3 - Iveline Ivi Stockhouse - Mining Amps, Armatrix Weapons and Enhancers

List Of Shops Available for Rental
-------------------------------------

1. Floor 3 Shop #1 - Leased to "Lukasz Lukasz82 Sz"

Last edited:
3. Events : I am looking to hold some events for shopkeepers. All ideas welcome
not a shopkeeper here but I remember at one time when a mall was set to pvp... a weird little annual event involving something like that could be interesting and entertaining... maybe schedule it for black friday?

not a shopkeeper here but I remember at one time when a mall was set to pvp... a weird little annual event involving something like that could be interesting and entertaining... maybe schedule it for black friday?

Interesting Idea. Could you perhaps give a link or details as in how that worked ? Not sure i understand the premise of a pvp event for the shopkeepers to be honest.

Currently what i had in mind is the shopkeeper with highest sales in a month get rewarded a prize. Of course am open to ideas.

Currently what i had in mind is the shopkeeper with highest sales in a month get rewarded a prize. Of course am open to ideas.

How could you check sales?

How could you check sales?

Well sales currently cannot be checked without the owners uploading screenshot of the same from PlayerShop Income Tab.

Congrats on new ownership, best of luck

Congrats on new ownership, best of luck

Thank You. Also added Floor 3 Shop #1 to the list for rentals as i have acquired the shop today. Looking for active crafters/shopkeepers for the above. Terms can be negotiated.

To Update. The shop has been leased to Lukasz for the moment.

Bump for more responsive shopkeepers :)

Floor 2, Shop #11 - Enhancer Shop

selling all 14 different Typs of Enhancer from Tier 1 to 10.

and i have always different weapons (Armatrix and other old L weapons) in my shop.

mchammer

selling all 14 different Typs of Enhancer from Tier 1 to 10.

and i have always different weapons (Armatrix and other old L weapons) in my shop.

mchammer

Thanks. We need more of the active shopkeepers. :wtg:

Floor 1, Shop #5 - Farstar Fashion

Selling Clothes and Director Sets

Floor 1, Shop #5 - Farstar Fashion

Selling Clothes and Director Sets

Thanks , added will start soon with advertisements as we have something now to begin with.

Ivi's Hunting and Mining shop is open! L5 7 8 and D-class amps, ArMatrix Weapons and damage enhancers at PA mall floor 2 #3 S [61570, 75185, 126]

Ivi's Hunting and Mining shop is open! L5 7 8 and D-class amps, ArMatrix Weapons and damage enhancers at PA mall floor 2 #3 S [61570, 75185, 126]

Thanks. Updated OP.

Back