Selling: LVL 7 Sacred Kong

IC1B4U

Young
FOR SALE LVL 7 SACRED KONG 7k or best offer LISTENING TO ALL OFFERS so don’t be afraid to message me any price

What do you get for 7k?

What does it do to justify that investment? Or in other words, what's it's ability?

at level 20 it has decrease critical hit...... also will accept trade 5 CLD's for it....also OBO on CLD all ears again

Why did you assume the pet is worth 7k? His ability is worth almost nothing.:eyecrazy:

What do you get for 7k?

What does it do to justify that investment? Or in other words, what's it's ability?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...uffs-on-pets&p=3358616&viewfull=1#post3358616

One of the few with 3 passives
Code:
Pet name	Buff type	              Strength	En/h	Lev req	Cost to unlock
Sacred Kong	Pet Focus - Increase Generation	+20%	59.00	10	4.00 ped + 20 Essence + 1 Rare Essence
Sacred Kong	Decrease Critical Damage	3%	15.00	20	15.00 ped + 50 Essence + 2 Rare Essence
Sacred Kong	Skill gain - Pet and Taming	+20%	54.00	24	15.00 ped + 35 Essence + 1 Rare Essence

Last edited:
first off that thread is wrong because i have the sacred kong and it has a decrease crit rate and that one doesnt mention that..
Second i came up with the 7k because im going to start off high not low.....thats why i said im listening to all offers i wont tell you in the thread how low i will go if i do i might sell myself short.... :D

7k probably a decent start as when they first came out they went for a lot more than 7k if I recall, as the mission chain to even get the parts needed took a long time and a lot of PED. Plus the level required to tame it isn't a low L10. So I do see where the price is coming from. But to those thinking 7k is too high, he did say offer :confused:

Thats just me though :)

at level 20 it has decrease critical hit...... also will accept trade 5 CLD's for it....also OBO on CLD all ears again

Ok thanks for the info. Thought it had autoloot as well.
Personally think that 7k might be a bit steep for that.

But good luck with the sale!

Nice pet only handfull of those in game
Gl with sale.

It's a pretty cool Gorilla that glows purple :)

As mentioned earlier, there's only a handful of them in game and they are really not easy to spawn and tame.

Good luck IC1B4U

Legends

Back