Achievement: Commando, Treatment, 5th Place Mayhem, 1679 Longu, 997 Neconu, 760 Neomex

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
Decided to compile all of these into one thread since they all happened over the course of a week and I didn't make a thread about any of them.

This one happened halfway during my mayhem run, definitely a great unlock!
unknown.png

This one happened during my mayhem run as well, but I didn't even notice it since I didn't use my healing tool a single time, must have just been close and got it through anatomy/dexterity or whatever.
unknown.png

Results of Mayhem run, cost about 1.5k ped in MU for all the pills, amp, enhancers etc for the run but this comes out to being worth more than that so it's not bad, could definitely have gotten 1st if I hadn't gotten bad luck with bonus points :)
21dasd.png

This happened a little bit after Mayhem run during a daily, cool loot window!

These two happened in the few days leading up to Mayhem run where I was grinding really hard to be maxed on XTLC 600 for my run, had some good fortune during that intense grinding period.

Mayhem run itself didn't have any particularly crazy loot, but the return overall was OK.

Very nice, supergratz!

Congratulations on a week to remember!

:woot:

Congratulations, mate!
what a great week for you!

Big GRATZ Darkaruki!!!

Lovely week , especially liked the Longu item window.

And of course the commando

Congratulations and salutations!! What a week!

I love that Longu loot window :p

Sincere grats to your Commando achievement. I'm struggling hard for it, as well!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Back