Other games.

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Anyone here like to play DayZ also? Quite the PVP game I might ad. Check this out to give you an idea:

This is Jake. My Canadian friend. He is one of the best DayZ PvPers out there and frequent live streamer.

Chipolte Bandit. I am a member and this is my patch :

20180711_091534.jpg

Anyone here like to play DayZ also? Quite the PVP game I might ad. Check this out to give you an idea:

Does it have RCE?

If not, not interested.

I think that's what keeps most folks here.

Does it have RCE?

If not, not interested.

I think that's what keeps most folks here.

Yeah I get you. No cash economy but Role Playing and PVP galore absolutelly. Its nice to take a break and do some other things too,

I play Solitaire on my Nokia E72.

No PVP, RCE or roleplaying bullshit. Just pure Solitaire!

siege.jpg

No cheating. :) (and no magic either)

DayZ in 2018 lol

Some times i like to play tank games like world of warfar. But since my own game is growing up, my time to play games is more small. Most of my time i play only EU, or even i be at developing on Dancing Devil the Game. I get more and more fun, to work on own worlds and environments, as playing games.

Last edited:
I got hooked on this for about 2 weeks,

Thats thanks to my Son watching another Dan TDM video.

It is fun, reminds me of the old snake game on nokia phones.

http://slither.io

I put that boxer video on while I ate lunch yesterday, it was pretty hilarious.

"Awww that was too obvious, I guess that's an AK for me then."

:laugh:

I got hooked on this for about 2 weeks,

Thats thanks to my Son watching another Dan TDM video.

It is fun, reminds me of the old snake game on nokia phones.

http://slither.io

That is superb slither.io, still got it on my phone.

just created a thread about fallout 76, but did it got deleted after 15 minutes???

Well, lets do it here then.

FALLOUT 76!!!!

Who will join the waste land? In the best game series ever created!!

Bye bye entropia, hello wasteland!! :wtg:

just created a thread about fallout 76, but did it got deleted after 15 minutes???

Well, lets do it here then.

FALLOUT 76!!!!

Who will join the waste land? In the best game series ever created!!

Bye bye entropia, hello wasteland!! :wtg:

i literally cant wait for it to start the beta :)) although they are quite late here so i might only be able to play the beta for a few hours... and on release day im on vacation so i can just play it 10 days later :-((

i literally cant wait for it to start the beta :)) although they are quite late here so i might only be able to play the beta for a few hours... and on release day im on vacation so i can just play it 10 days later :-((

Just pre-ordered it! :wtg:
Now to find some time to play :rolleyes:

I don't play PVP in an RCE and vice versa.

MechWarrior is quite a nice PVP game. Played some back in the nineties and dabbling in it again recently.

mw5 bro...almost out. https://mw5mercs.com/
such a cool concept. all we get is a statue at jamesons reach.

i really liked player unknown's battleground up until it got overrun by retards. and thats what i didn't like about dayz. well that and gettin burned for buyin warZ early access. also the klunkiness of arma. (klunk=sucky interface).

wanted to get into Squad but it seemed a bit too technical. alas, they did start something wonderful - teamwork games. Heroes and Generals was a great attempt to break the mold and one of the few steam games i can play for free that has never been uninstalled, yet. Post Scriptum and X4 are stll only on the wishlist. so many games, so little time.

another major thing i got to mention here is that discord has conquered the communication problem. teams and team games is going to be, if not already, the next big thing in gaming. Pokerstars VR has it incorporated seamlessly. if no one told ND to check out VR Paradise, you should(his girl skins need an update). There will be great games in VR, too.

being a fan of persitence i must reveal permadeath really doesn't do much for me. even so, match games like PUBG and CS GO do. MW Online was good for a time too but, arena/permadeath matches again.

respawning is kinda fakish but it works in certain games like system shock 2 (someone is respawning the game as we speak). a neccesary evil.

peristence is the holy grail of gaming. star citizen got 220 million USD donations for the promise. they have alpha PTU now. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals. this is still the only game that comes close to EU in design and RCE afaik but is gonna kick MAs ass in the persitence that nearly 2.5 million people want. i still don't get where the demand has gone for MA to create persitence...owait nevermind.

dual universe has decided on a subscription model which is signing it's own death warrant i think. but, it's the next contender to MA's title. https://www.dualthegame.com/en/ alpha 1 test apr 11th. they got a concept called emergent gameplay. but only a realistic in game economy. wait, what? realistic, ok, i'm in.

i have given MA lots of notice that they are going to lose their position at the top of this list. and i have told them why. the ball is totally on them now to up their game. time is ....

Last edited:
I start playing this one, its looks Amazing and with a few Deposits into game you can have a quality experience .Or you can do it normaly.

mlb crypto starts on Friday for all you baseball and crypto fans. I had a longer post describing it but i guess if you start a new thread here it gets deleted so I'll add to this one too!.

https://mlbc.app

Find me and a bunch of other people on the discord if you want more details or for trades. All figures are on the blockchain as ERC721 NFT so they have persistance and can be traded in or out of the game and who knows maybe used in other games. MLB and MLBPA licensed as well.

Last edited:
No sci-fi theme but I'm enjoying the Albion Online. Everything sells and unique skill system similar to EU. No quests or NPC that you need to visit to unlock new lvl/skills.

Free to play and way more fun than this greedy game.

I play Star Citizen and ArcheAge... it makes a lot of fun for now. Have buying myself for few dollars in ArcheAge land and a farm and gathering ressorce, build stuff and also fight monsters :)

Back