Other games.

I prefer pvp system in Guild Wars 2. It's easy to begin playing conquests and hard to master.

Wizard World

I don't have much time to play other games, about i more use my time to develope games. This video showing the intro of the game Wizard World. You maybe like to play a test version, then use the link on YT.
This game is still a very early version, atm.

There's a thread over on entropiaplanets that mentioned this a while ago...
https://www.epicgames.com is giving away a free game every week!

Epic games not only give out every week a free game. The Unreal Engine is free to use, except you make realy money with a game. Also they give out a lot of free content for game developing. Realy a great company, where others could learn from :)

Is here any Magic The Gathering players?

MTG Arena. Spending some time there at moment, used to play so much of this game like 20 years ago and now it's all back on the computer, think they finally got a nice formula there.

Is here any Magic The Gathering players?

MTG Arena. Spending some time there at moment, used to play so much of this game like 20 years ago and now it's all back on the computer, think they finally got a nice formula there.

I play MTG with friends at work - mainly EDH. Never tried MTG arena. I definitely need to check it out!

Does anyone have any experience with Ark Surival Evolved?
I might want to try it out once I get a better PC.

I play MTG with friends at work - mainly EDH. Never tried MTG arena. I definitely need to check it out!

MTG Arena is MTGOx10 like waaaaaay better...but cheesy moneygrab they didn't need to do. Can play for free though and its early in the new set/season...recommend MTG Arena for everyone...

Back