Suggestion: Mining Mayhem

afreeti

Provider
The eomon migration and mayhem events are the biggest events of the year with sales of materials specific to armatrix tripling ,hardened metal ruds and standard plate are just two examples. A welcome boost in the economy for miners crafters and hunters.

The success of hunting events has always made me wonder why there aren't more mining events, aside from the odd arkadia gold rush,they are surely lacking.Players who would never participate in any of the hunting events to begin with are an untapped force that could be used to further stimulate the economy.

My suggestion is as follows a universal instance based mining event that works similar to the current hunting mayhem. Players would fall into a category based on total drop size after equipping amps and using preamped finders points would be given based on total claims found and total claim size with a luck element added in. This would create a market to craft more amps and preamped finders in order to maintain placement in a specific category stimulating the economy. In order to prevent the devaluation of most ores and enmatters the instance could be limited to lysterium and oil with markup coming from the potential to also dig up strong boxes and further markup coming from placement in the mayhem leader-boards. With new mining specific items , amps preamped finders and excavators, being added to the mayhem token trader as well.

a new series of armatrix or mayhem mining amps could also be released that have a low decay but would require more probes for example 100 ped armatrix/mayhem oe-amplifier 100 uses but instead of only increasing decay it also increases probe use so the player doesnt have to buy a 200 ped level 5

i would imagine this could take place during February

Hell no...
if mindark do something near this , can close minning markups for god

I would more like, if they put in more mining boxes. They realy are too rare. But ok, if MA don't want that i buy keys in shop, the only depo i do.

Hell no...
if mindark do something near this , can close minning markups for god

In order to prevent the devaluation of most ores and enmatters the instance could be limited to lysterium and oil with markup coming from the potential to also dig up strong boxes and further markup coming from placement in the mayhem leader-boards. With new mining specific items , amps preamped finders and excavators, being added to the mayhem token trader as well.

in the above post

If people want markup again, they need to fix crafting first. Make it worth while

Rgds

Back