LeeLoos Mom

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Hey all
some might be wondering where I got lost.

I am having very hard times this year.. two jobs .. lots of stress.. sick dog (lot of stomach problems, broken paw) and a very hard and though brain stroke hit my mom.

So much organisational things to do... forms to fill.. things to order by various institutions and of take Care about her .. visit in hospital. Rehabilitation and now care Home..

She has chances to get back on her feet and go back home but it will be a hard and expensive way.

For the whole story check www.gofundme.com/hope-for-linde

Thank you
LeeLoo

same problems here with mom (stroke) and sis (heavy and dangerous operation) ;/ hope your difficulties end good and she will be strong and healthy.
Be strong, wish you the best

PS. I was thinking about you from time to time

In Dutch we say "Beterschap". That's what I wish for your mom.

Thx a lot . Its though atm but we still have hope that she can improve

As my dad just had one last December, I pray for you and your mom's recovery.

Wishing you, your mom, and all of your family the best.

:grouphug:

I am sorry to hear this...
Wishing your mother a fast recovery and best wishes to you and your family.

:better:

Pictures

my Moms cute Cats Funny&Felix are waiting for her "mommy" to return.. and she wishes nothing more than that herself.. she always talks about the other ppl living in the care home as "the old ppl" .. most of them are 20 and more years older than her and are not doing anything nice .. just surviving.. very sad. Many dont even talk to each other anymore :-O

So to escape that place and go back home to her beloved kittens she has to learn to walk again. she needs your help :ahh:

Here are the cats
30743288_1949864441993158_5200364342075195392_o_thumb.jpg

this is my mom, in the garden .. alone (most other never go out)

img-20180724-wa0001_thumb.jpg

enjoying first soup and first ice cream after 4 month without food

this is my mom, in the garden .. alone (most other never go out)

enjoying first soup and first ice cream after 4 month without food

Must be horrible to see your own mom like this :(

But good to see she can already do some things again!

Wish your mom the best of luck and hopes that she will recover! :yup:

Ty wizz. Yeah she is slowly improving. Got some soft things to eat finally. She was so happy that she had a banana .. incredible. :) <

talking is improving too

Another 'Beterschap" (I wish you well) en 'sterkte' (Wish you strength) from the Netherlands

I hope things improve and you get a calmer life

Sorry to hear the health problems are still going on but hope all off you get better soon.

Don't worry to much, we all miss you hard off course but this is just a game and RL goes first, especially with your mom.

Cya ingame whenever all is ok again :)

Another 'Beterschap" (I wish you well) en 'sterkte' (Wish you strength) from the Netherlands

I hope things improve and you get a calmer life

Ditto what these folks wrote. :hug:

Health problems suck. I've been dealing with major health problems in my family for the last year too.

"I hope I die before I get old"

thx to all who care and asked me here , via pm or in game how she does.
she is fighting and improving step by step

she can now talk quite understandable again, she can eat again. :yay:

next goal would be getting up herself, then standing .. we just hope she keeps her mood up and continues to work on it.

Just saw this post and gosh, couldn't imagine what you've been through. Glad your mom is making progress and wish her a steadfast recovery into a full strong recovery soon. Peace, strength, and prayers m8.

:hug:,
-Vi Bitfury

That's great news LeeLoo!

:yay: for Linde!

Mom is still improving slowly. last thursday I saw tiny signs of life in her right arm :yay:
Eating is fully recovered by now, the stomach tube is off and wounds healed. :wtg:

You're taking care of the things that *really* matter, Leeloo. If anyone tries to fault you for that, I'll bonk them on the nose.

Just remember to take care of you some, too. Don't get burned out!

Oh my leeloo. Sorry to hear about your mom, i hope shes getting better. Ive been away and am jus catching up here but was wonderin where youve been. Hope to see u soon!

thx guys. it is still exhausting, so much to do with paperworks etc.. horrible.. but she is still doing ok.. training her right leg, so she might be able to stand on it or helo getting from wheelchair into car .. just Xmas makes her sad, it was always imprtant for her that the family is together .. we will try to get her into some nice restaurant then

I've been through this kind of thing 3 times now. Nothing makes it easier for us, but we make it easier for them with our love. Keep it up, Leeloo. She needs you more than this game does.

Anyone that fails to understand that, I'd like to have a quick chat with you over in the corner.

In the meantime, here's hoping that the holidays you're celebrating are full of life, love, and good cheer.

AG

hey all, thx for your support has been a very though time last year and this year but things are improving. Mom is in a better elderly home now, closer to my aunt (her sister) and my brother, and for me is also much easier to visit her. She still cannot walk but on christmas we had her home twice for some nice dinners and she enjoyed it a lot. also two visits to christmas markets I took her, so there is some stuff again that can you give her some happy time.

she also loves to come along on dog walks or go to the train station bistro and get some fried potatoes :D

take care, have everyone a good start into 2020. I have good faith that it will continue to improve.

hey all, thx for your support has been a very though time last year and this year but things are improving. Mom is in a better elderly home now, closer to my aunt (her sister) and my brother, and for me is also much easier to visit her. She still cannot walk but on christmas we had her home twice for some nice dinners and she enjoyed it a lot. also two visits to christmas markets I took her, so there is some stuff again that can you give her some happy time.

she also loves to come along on dog walks or go to the train station bistro and get some fried potatoes :D

take care, have everyone a good start into 2020. I have good faith that it will continue to improve.

Hey Leeloo,

Sorry to hear about your mom. Enjoy all the moments while you can. I lost my dad (56 -stroke), and mom (55 -cancer) within 2 months this year. Losing a parent sucks, losing them within 2 months... well it felt unreal... still sometimes feels that way... Problem is I have a 19 year old brother, so I have to make sure he makes best choices he can in life.

Work and EU is a great way to get away from reality. I've started working more, and playing more.

Hope you can make the best of it. Wish you luck.

Regards,
True:bandit:

I sincerely hope things are going in the right direction for Leeloo and her Mom as well as everybody else who related their stories above. I've been trying to reach her for a while now, but to no avail which is why I can only assume that the situation is demanding, but stable. (If you still read this Leeloo, please don't close the Soc!)

Besides, I was just thrown a membership card to the club. The dearest person in my life suffered a stroke, paralysis left side, speech impaired, the life of a passionate teacher changed at the drop of a moment. And we're not the only ones I hear. Please keep our virtual world a worthwhile distraction from all this.

Back