Info: Effective Efficiency Based on Weapon MU

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
Revised on 10/17/2018. Sheet now correctly calculates base weapon decay. Before I had neglected to included the extender decay in calculating the total decay cost before MU.

Hey all.

I created a sheet. A viewable link is below. You should be able to copy it to your own google docs and use it yourself.

The purpose is to try to gauge how MU impacts your effective return and how that translates to an effective efficiency parameter for comparison with other weapons.

REVISED!! 10/17/2018

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xQerW84tIAP05-vJ91UhN-OAFTXFAKSYmpSkSoJQbRU/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any comments.

Zho

(Edited to remove tt in front of return. (MU doesn't technically affect your TT return %, just increases your overall cost))

Last edited:
Hopefully this is working okay, let me know if anyone has any comments.

MU is now bollocks, in the brand new under the hood scheme of things.

Let me give you a wonderful example, especially as you said not long ago that anyone that runs melee is insane due to loss of shrapnel conversion bonus (not having a dig, just laughing about how the game rolls).

So first two weeks of migration this is what I did.

I ran an adjusted determination sword and carried a TT tool and repair tool. I only had about 500 ped turnover that all. I hunted LT young to old.

Every time my unlimited sword died, I opened the portable TT, dumped all the loot, then opened the portable repair tool and repaired sword, melee VI amp and amor in the wild. I only went back to the building when I ran all the hours I wanted too.

I ran like that for about 5 hours a day for about 10 days....on basically TT in and out.

That was until MA said, we've given this fella a good run, now we turn the dials off, and I lost the 500 in about 3 hours with no globals and seriously reduced loot in one session.

Ohh I forgot....I didn't tt the looted boxes, so I guess you could count that MU, but MA would balance that back to the 500 after the boxes sold. I don't see it as I had upside to cover the downside. I was given downside if I managed to get any upside....hahahah.....funny right.

Ahhhhh its all a laugh

Rick

edit: I spent more money on pet food than the MU on boxes, and still lasted for 10 days with just TT in and out.

Last edited:
MU is now bollocks, in the brand new under the hood scheme of things.

Let me give you a wonderful example, especially as you said not long ago that anyone that runs melee is insane due to loss of shrapnel conversion bonus (not having a dig, just laughing about how the game rolls).

So first two weeks of migration this is what I did.

I ran an adjusted determination sword and carried a TT tool and repair tool. I only had about 500 ped turnover that all. I hunted LT young to old.

Every time my unlimited sword died, I opened the portable TT, dumped all the loot, then opened the portable repair tool and repaired sword, melee VI amp and amor in the wild. I only went back to the building when I ran all the hours I wanted too.

I ran like that for about 5 hours a day for about 10 days....on basically TT in and out.

That was until MA said, we've given this fella a good run, now we turn the dials off, and I lost the 500 in about 3 hours with no globals and seriously reduced loot in one session.

Ohh I forgot....I didn't tt the looted boxes, so I guess you could count that MU, but MA would balance that back to the 500 after the boxes sold. I don't see it as I had upside to cover the downside. I was given downside if I managed to get any upside....hahahah.....funny right.

Ahhhhh its all a laugh

Rick

This is very similar to my experience this year.

Day 1-3 I'm still playing?
Day 4-6 I'm Still PLaying!
Day 7-9 Wow More Playing?
Day 9-11 How am I still cycling?
Day 12-14 WTF More Loot?
Day 14 approximately: Wiped out in two cycles of <60% worse than anything that's happened to me since loot 2.0

Yeah I went mining lol and I hate mining.

Also i don't know how many days it's really been but I started at the beginning and went until this last weekend.

I thought [20] and [21] were constants based on MA statements?

This is very similar to my experience this year.

Day 1-3 I'm still playing?
Day 4-6 I'm Still PLaying!
Day 7-9 Wow More Playing?
Day 9-11 How am I still cycling?
Day 12-14 WTF More Loot?
Day 14 approximately: Wiped out in two cycles of <60% worse than anything that's happened to me since loot 2.0

Yeah I went mining lol and I hate mining.

Also i don't know how many days it's really been but I started at the beginning and went until this last weekend.

hahahahha superb stuff.

I think they give us time or certain amount of turnover for our cash thee days.
Probably helps, running migration in heavily hunted locations as well.

Rick

Hey all.

I created a sheet. A viewable link is below. You should be able to copy it to your own google docs and use it yourself.

The purpose is to try to gauge how MU impacts your effective return and how that translates to an effective efficiency parameter for comparison with other weapons.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1quu8eeVB8Z4AohwOtss6TSWcspN9u2aleEewLPHy92w/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any comments.

Zho

(Edited to remove tt in front of return. (MU doesn't technically affect your TT return %, just increases your overall cost))

Woow! :eyecrazy:

:scratch:

No idea what you're all rambling about, but what I am interested in to know is, does it work for you?
I mean, all this science behind it, to know it, to understand it, does it make you profit (or loose less)? :rolleyes:

Woow! :eyecrazy:

:scratch:

No idea what you're all rambling about, but what I am interested in to know is, does it work for you?
I mean, all this science behind it, to know it, to understand it, does it make you profit (or loose less)? :rolleyes:

Simply tells you when it's worth paying MU and when using a UL is a better choice. The rest of the posts in here...? Off-topic nonsense unrelated to OP.

Spreadsheet has been slightly revised due to:

Discovered an error in my calculation of the effective efficiency when including an extender...

Discovered an error in calculating the cost including MU, where I accidentally included ammo in some of my calculations.

Revision: 10/17/2018

Thanks Em for pointing out an error in the spreadsheet.

Sheet now correctly calculates base weapon+attachment decay. Before I had neglected to included the extender decay in calculating the total decay cost before MU.

Now, if MU is at 100% for both items, you will not see an unexpected decrease in efficiency.

Great work, what's missing is including base amps. 103, 104, 105, 106.

Back