PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To get at the Game-Host Mindark. Players with money are targeted in game for byllying and harrasment with the goal to cause harm to the overall financial health of the virtual economy.

This goes down in history, where a group of "Troll-Irates", brought and entire RCE, to complete ruin, through the exploitation and abuse of power, to virtually kill, rob and steal from players.

Very clever and well thought out long term strategy if I have to say so myself. Not infaliable though.
    Ok, I give up.

You just cant stop, can you?
    You just keep on bashing. Lashing out blindly to any in your path.
    And then wondering why people give you so much resistance.

You just keep thinking everything revolves around you, dont you?
    Wake up! This game isnt called "Spacejanitors Universe".

Are we actually playing the same game? Because I dont recognize anything you write about Entropia.
    Sure, there are some bullies, as you have in any game.
    But the more attention you give them, the stronger they will become.

Do yourself a favour, stop typing.
    Enjoy the universe.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    Society
    Space Police
    Images
    To get at the Game-Host Mindark. Players with money are targeted in game for bullying and harrasment with the goal to cause harm to the overall financial health of the virtual economy.

This goes down in history, where a group of "Troll-Irates", brought and entire RCE, to complete ruin, through the exploitation and abuse of power, to virtually kill, rob and steal from players.

Very clever and well thought out long term strategy if I have to say so myself. Not infaliable though.
    The whole idea of space is to create a divide between planets... the reason it is PVP is to make it High Risk to move loot from one planet to another, I think the original intent was to try and create difference Market Prices on One Planet to another.... if your not "Very clever" to work this out it is by design
    Exploitation and abuse of power? good one.
    Virtually kill... this occurs in places of PVP do you know what PVP means ? Player Vs Player... you enter, your putting yourself in this environment no one else. don't like your experience in do so? don't do it again? how hard can it be?

Anyhow your not special we will kill you again just like the next soul to turn up in space.
    Player Register: PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-
    Professional In Rebalancing All Trade Economies

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    The bloody idea of space pirates does not have to be removed. But certain implimentations can be done to prevent the exploitation and ubuse of freedoms granted to pirates.

There is something like "OVERKILL" . Know what it means? Its done to send a nasty message on a platform like this. The message was received.

And I dont give a shit if you dont like the reply.

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    Society
    Space Police
    Images
    I have now taken the position not to comment any further in regards to what Spacejanitor has to say...

I see this guy seems to be having some kind of trouble and will now reframe from further contributions to this matter

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...02-Anouncement
    Player Register: PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-
    Professional In Rebalancing All Trade Economies

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Brendan Slick Gould
    Society
    General - NBK Army
    Images
    Here is my quick bit of advice to you..

Don't want to be targeted at Caly SS anymore? Increase the SI on your ship and don't carry loot on you..

Best way to get off the NVE's target list is to have them lose money shooting you down all the time. Then you are actually the winner since you get all those free repair and pilot skills!

Oh, and stop yelling at them after they shoot you down. Your comments about what you want to do to their mothers and sisters is a bit disgusting. Try thanking them for the skills or just keeping your mouth shut.
    "We don't know when it's over, but, as long as we got today, and you got a choice,
    why would you choose to make it a bad day?"
    Jerry Doyle - 1956-2016

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sionkiewicz View Post
    Here is my quick bit of advice to you..

Don't want to be targeted at Caly SS anymore? Increase the SI on your ship and don't carry loot on you..

Best way to get off the NVE's target list is to have them lose money shooting you down all the time. Then you are actually the winner since you get all those free repair and pilot skills!

Oh, and stop yelling at them after they shoot you down. Your comments about what you want to do to their mothers and sisters is a bit disgusting. Try thanking them for the skills or just keeping your mouth shut.
    Also, perhaps try logging in at crazy hours on days when no silly pirate is going to be logged in. In almost every adventure I've had in space travelling between my apartments on different planets, I've never been shot down except once, and that was just because I was crazy enough that day to be logged in in Calypso space on a busy weekend... Not sure what part of the world you are in, but there are definitely hours when pirates take a nap in the real world from time to time.

7. 08-03-2018, 10:54
    Reason
    2.8 - Shouting, 2.7 - Profanity

You bring your case to the forum, and yet you attack every single person that tries to give you advice.

Maybe it would just be better for you to write it in your diary, if you dont want replies.

The "Fifth" Entity
    Society
    The Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yes well... Seems we can already see which way the scales of fate will tilt.

This fight you had taken on can not be won alone. To win this battle you'd need a team. Repairers, pilots, people who're ready to help you and support you and work as a team.

By shouting and cursing at people who wish you well you're scaring everybody away.
    Thus, you fail the test. Prolly didn't even understand what the test was all about...

O well, for some people it takes a while before they learn.
    Better luck next time!

"Whether people talk about me for good or bad, it does not matter.
    The bottom line is that they talk about me."

Why you guys waste your time answering ?..

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    You dont tell me what to do. i dont care for your condicending attatude, What I do with my SHIP and SI is none of your business.

You can rob me and laugh at me in my face here , because the game allows you to. But you dont have the balls to do exactly the same to a old veteran IRL, becaue you know, you will see permanent blackness in less than 5 secs flat!!!!

You certainly have no empathy and to be expected from sociopaths and psychopaths. Have you ever been robber? How did it make you feel when it happened?
    See, herein lies your problem. Another lash to an innocent poster.
    That what you do best.

he gave you an ADVICE!!
    AN ADVICE FFS!!!

He didnt tell you what to do. He was far from being condescending.
    And yes, what you do with your ship is your business.

Also, I dont think he was the one robbing nor will he ever.

He does have empathy since he cares to help you with advice, and so far the only sociopath and psychopath seems to be you.

"Dont use bad language, because there are children playing." BUT ITS OKAY TO TEACH THEM TO KILL AND STEAL BY EXAMPLES, THE MOST POWERFULL TEACHING TOOL????? FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!!

If you are remotelly a responsible parent, you would not allow your young children to play this game and certainly NOT as a pirate in Entropia for F-sakes!!! At least not untill age 17.
    Did you know this game is 18+ to play?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast