FYI: Targeted Pirate Blockade Planet Calypso

Status
See, herein lies your problem. Another lash to an innocent poster.
That what you do best.

If you keep treating a person with a condicending attatude and looking down at that person, forget the person to take the advice. Not gonna work.

Did you know this game is 18+ to play?

I wonder why a pirate messaged me last night, after I was shot and cursed at them, saying, "Please stop using foul language, my children are playing." Ofc I did not respond but just put him/her on ignore, with all the rest of em.

//mod note//

This user was sent a warning following having many forum posts needing to be removed for breaking various forum rules and many reports being made, however, based on his reply to the warning and the fact that his behavior continued shortly after the warning was issued I have issued a temporary suspension in hopes that he will be able to improve his behavior upon returning to PCF if he chooses to.

In this case the Forum Rules involved were:
2.1 - English Only
2.2 - Insults/Flaming
2.3 - Personal Disputes
2.7 - Profanity
2.8 - Shouting
2.9 - Excessive Complaining
3.2 - Off Topic
3.6 - Real-world Controversial Discussion

Note that does not, however, vindicate the behavior of some users who chose to respond to Spacejanitor's poor behavior with uncivil replies of their own. In the future, I would strongly encourage that participants simply use the report function when they encounter a thread or post they feel breaks the Forum Rules and move on.

Last edited:
Its cold & lonely & boring in space spacejanitor.
So as well as looting people for peds, pirates wind up people just for giggles.

When you get angry its just icing on the cake for them - don't let them get you angry, just make them pay & pay to shoot you down.
Then thank them for the skills they paid to give you.

Just remember their poor little ape brainz cant hold a thought for that long, they will get tired & look fot others to bother.
Hang in there :)

Hey Spacejanitor, IM sad to read that your dreams and efforts inside EU hit a wall, you are clearly a dedicated and passionate player and I'd rather see you enjoying your time here than getting distorted over petty arguments with your fellow co players that share the same universe with you.

Im clearly not telling you what to do or what not, your choices define yourself and how others look at you and the consequences of choice are one of the most exciting and terrifying things you have to deal with in real life or on a mmo like EU.

You're in a difficult spot right now and if you dislike the current situation you can always take a deep breather and try to figure out the cause and what choices add fuel into escalating the situation. Understanding the motives and vievpoints of someone else is a strong ground to come to an understanding and normalize a relationship to the point were no personal hate is involved.

I dislike pirates, because they pose a real threat to my freedom to travel and restrict me from taking whatever I'd like to bring into space. That's a natural reaction as a result from conflicting interests between two parties.

But here it ends. They follow the game rules and they do exactly what mindark had hoped for when they created space. There is nothing criminal, we tag them criminals for being space pirates but its just a community tag and that does not hold any legal meaning. Sometimes i see the world how i'd like it to be but unfortunatly there are often gaps between my idea how it should be and the reality. The reality dosn't change just because i disagree with it, i have to accept it because this enable me to make the right choices.

The reality of EU space its the law of the strong and that loot isn't safe. It is a fact, that the pirates are stronger because they are more and they work together. They are after your lootables and this is not only tolerated but wanted by mindark. You have a lot of options to deal with this but antagonizing them and insulting their families wont change anything to the better.

If I'd be in your position i would openly apologize for insults i threw at random people, accepting that my pathfinder is not strong enough to deal with pirates and stop shipping lootables and stop posting here for a couple weeks so everyone calm down and forget about it. After this i would make a fresh start and try to avoid doing the things that lead to the current situation. Yes we have bored people on the forum who feast on and enjoy to trigger people with a short fuse and the potential to step into akward situations but feeding them entertainment with every new post
is something avoidable.

You are free to do what you believe in and I wish you the best luck to resolve your issues so you can enjoy entropia again.

Hurts me to defend pirates but pirating is part of the game and:

* flaming them and their families is intolerable and you should be ashamed and likely temp banned for it.

* Your drama is actually concerning that you are not a stable individual worthy of any financial investments and you should cease immediately. Because the above action and can see your assets frozen for being banned.

* At the end, everyone of us are humans and flaming us because you cannot be bothered to understand the mechanics of the game or understand your spacecraft should be increased in armor to deter pirates or make it more expensive is only a reflection of you.

Knock it off. Your rep is already trashed.

Anyone seen the movie Falling Down with Michael Douglas?

Nahmsaiyen

Lol, that movie is brilliant!!

I do see the resemblance.

Spacejanitor, just flying his quad.
Gets shot after another awfull day at the forum.
And goes completely berserk! Trashing everybody and everything in his path! :laugh:

I quite like pirates - some are very funny. Never carry anything with me though:)

Anyone seen the movie Falling Down with Michael Douglas?

Nahmsaiyen

great movie,i could really emphatize with michael douglas,he did things id like to do( but i wont cause of consequences)in rl :)

In another thread didn't he pretty much mention that he carries loot in space?? Im sure i remember reading that and was thinking i would prob take a shot at him if i saw him in space just on the chance he had some good stuff on him.

Well, I had a feeling this may happen. Yes, OMG, OpaloMan didn't come in and side with him about the pirate issue!:eyecrazy:

What is sad here is I had a feeling he hadn't gone to space yet and had no idea about the pvp lootable area of space. :(

It would be best for all to just leave him alone. Don't feed him when he comes back.

One good thing about all this is that, if anyone can, he may be the one who can fix space! :yay:

.... One good thing about all this is that, if anyone can, he may be the one who can fix space! :yay:

That's right!

After all he's the Spacejanitor

:lolup:

The poor pirates :(

then again, it would be good to see them all like this :)

Go and mine in Ashi PVP, and the camping miners will kill you over and over again...lol. There's a very good reason they want it all for themselves ofc.

I think it's quite funny to see how long you can go before you get killed there.

Sure in space if you just want to go about your business, repair say nothing and carry on. Otherwise you're asking for hours of frustration. We've all been there done that.

You could ofc kill one and hold them prisoner on your starship for hours (assuming your ship is the closest revive). Don't know if that still happens or was changed, but it was always funny on Magams ship back in the day.

Rick

This is the first chance that I have had to respond.

Spacejanitor said:
You dont tell me what to do. i dont care for your condicending attatude, What I do with my SHIP and SI is none of your business.

You can rob me and laugh at me in my face here , because the game allows you to. But you dont have the balls to do exactly the same to a old veteran IRL, becaue you know, you will see permanent blackness in less than 5 secs flat!!!!

A few points..

1. Please note that what I gave you was advice, not orders. I assumed you were adult enough to understand that. Choose to follow it or not at your own peril.

2. Please note, I am not a pirate. I actually suck in Quad battles but I'm pretty good behind a MS gun. I crew on the Kronan nightly during it's flights between the planets so I do have some knowledge on how this works.

All I can do is offer advice from my knowledge. If you don't want it, you can chose to ignore it. That is fine but don't come crying when you get looted for more loot in space.

Hope that your "time-out" enables you to see things more clearly..

OP has clearly had a bad day(s) & cannot respond.

Please close thread. :locked:

Thank you.

Status
Back