annoying issues/features - easy fixes

which issues/features would u like to see fixed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-If the amount you bid on an auction equalls the amount you have on your pedcard you should have to manually have to type YES to confirm you meant to do that.

This is a great idea. It will ONLY happen when you bid your entire ped card. I think this will make the mistakes far less likely.

Normal auctions it will not appear so people won't get used to doing it (which is where the problem lies), only when you do the whole ped card.

Rgds

This is a great idea. It will ONLY happen when you bid your entire ped card. I think this will make the mistakes far less likely.

Normal auctions it will not appear so people won't get used to doing it (which is where the problem lies), only when you do the whole ped card.

Rgds

Agreed, good idea but instead of confirm simply disallow such an action

-If the amount you bid on an auction equalls the amount you have on your pedcard you should have to manually have to type YES to confirm you meant to do that.

Rgds

Yeah I LOL at this. Not at you, just at the notion. Eventually we're going to have to mail them a note with a pic of our ID to make a medium to large purchase.

I mean, it's not a bad idea and it would stop some of this but it's pretty obvious that when someone like <that guy> bids 20000 ped exactly on an item that it wasn't just "the whole ped card".

People are literally going to find a way to do this. Considering the recent items, it doesn't even look like price history manipulation. Nobody is trying to jack up the decade MV on a looted kitchen table.

I've never, ever bid my whole ped card on an item so I don't think this would have much impact on me either way. As long as I don't have to type "cancel" I probably wouldn't mind the safety check.

But at some point when seriously there's an email alert and a 2fa check before you can buy an item and some fool still wakes up sober in the morning and starts screaming about "accidents" where will we have left to escalate?

On a closely related note:

The stackable deeds, IMO they need to handle that. Deeds are a big part of the game now and while I don't want all of my deeds single in my inventory, stack logic just doesn't apply. It's a major part of the game and the economy it would be worth sorting out some new auction logic for that.

voted 6, 7, 20
20. my urgent issue: fix the damn pre-damaged mobs - "the loot was claimed by someone else" message even if the mob had full HP before starting to shoot it...

voted 6, 7, 20
20. my urgent issue: fix the damn pre-damaged mobs - "the loot was claimed by someone else" message even if the mob had full HP before starting to shoot it...
I opened a support case and they did nothing, didn't even say the would pass it on to right people like they usually do. However if you give them the time and date they will give you from 1 to 3 ped. I would rather have it fixed and not get the ped.

I asked them to leave the case open so I could report it daily and not have to open a new case but I guess they can't read that part of the message because they closed it and this was my third one.

I would like to see everyone who has had this happen open a support case and maybe they will get it fised.

+ Fix hit boxes of mobs that are broken (about 75% of mobs if not all of them).

[System]: Failed to move within interaction range.

+ Fix "next target" that don't works whith Auto-loot + High agro mobs.
Makes you pick a mob at 150m from you while 15 others mob are chewing your armor..

+ Makes vehicles easier to spawn. The red arrow is becoming annoying.
Some people threw PC through window trying to spawn a lancer..

+ Why a mining finder could not show ALL 2 or 3 claims found ?
Each time I hit 2 claims I have to make a bet that the enmatter one is a size III, then open my inventory to check..
(and I win 99%)

[20] Clipping:
Problem:Clipping appears to be resolved in the wrong order, with avatar location resolved before surface hardness. This results in fallthrough and getting stuck in surfaces - for me, usually the surface is a beach I'm exiting water onto.
Solution: reverse the resolution order of the above two events on collision with a surface.

I would place this as slightly more urgent than the various chat bugs and a bit less urgent than fixing the mobsteal problem. I refer to the pre-damaged mobs. I like OP's proposed fix, have not read most of this thread, life is short...

GG :wtg:

The biggest annoyance in this game is getting crit, whoever invented that needs to get crit irl. :rolleyes:

I have relayed this thread to the dev team, and we are following it. We appreciate the feedback!

I have relayed this thread to the dev team, and we are following it. We appreciate the feedback!

Sounds great, hopefully we'll see some more improvements to the game this year. :)

more supply/undercutting = competition = healthier economy - even if it means more people will loose some until they understand they have to match their activity with their budget, but, auction slots should be unlimited - MA likes "micro transactions", why limit them ??? :yup:

Flawed argument. You could only do more auction slots with higher listing fees as a deterant to the effect of undercutting. There is not sufficient demand to prevent everything from freefalling, which pretty much already happens in spite of this feature not existing.

If you dont believe me, this same effect with same parameters can be seen in any other game with an ah.

Let me unsubscribe from Rookie channel.

... ohhh yes imagine the crickets ...

I chat in rookie chat a lot when I'm playing and let me tell you, this might be one of the better suggestions in the thread right here.:lolup:

Sounds great, hopefully we'll see some more improvements to the game this year. :)

Let me see I think that I have heard this before from an MA rep. I am not sure I ever remember anything changing. I hope I am wrong and would love to hear from someone that has seen something like this acted on by the dev team. I hate to be a skeptic but based on my past experiences, well you know.

I am not sure I ever remember anything changing. I hope I am wrong and would love to hear from someone that has seen something like this acted on by the dev team.

People are STILL making threads asking them to remove stuff from loot. :scratch2:

maybe ask them to check out the full section here for the wishlists, lol... Also perhaps have the whole ask mindark section of ef removed since you guys never paid too much attention to it even though it was dedicated to asking you questions...

As for the wishlist thread here, started an estate related thread recently over at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Estate-Rant!&p=3657070&viewfull=1#post3657070

Just a small bump for this thread just for a reference for the scheduled ' Server Downtime' tonight.

:wise:

I just closed ACCIDENTALLY my rookie chat window.

I just dragged it out (instead of a PM I had in my tabs) and closed it. When I realized the PM was still open I was surprised to realize what I had closed.

I re-logged immediately i can turn it on or off in any tab but my rookie tab is gone now. Stayed gone after relog.

I just closed ACCIDENTALLY my rookie chat window.

I just dragged it out (instead of a PM I had in my tabs) and closed it. When I realized the PM was still open I was surprised to realize what I had closed.

I re-logged immediately i can turn it on or off in any tab but my rookie tab is gone now. Stayed gone after relog.

type:
/join #Rookie

I'm sure you know this, but perhaps for someone else who doesn't :)
Anyways, the channels are still bugged. (joined channels no longer present after rolog)

ye I missed this poll but "falling through floors" wins anyway :wise:

new modern UI for TT !

I'd like 1 huge change in the TT:

It is very annoying to buy ammo when going on a hunt. Say I need 5k ammo, I have to buy 5x 999.99 ammo. This is not fun, especially when doing the math for your hunts.
How about, making it look like a bank terminal where you can get cash from your account:

1.00 ped(-)1x(+)= A1*A3
10.00 ped(-)1x(+)= B1*B3
100.00 ped(-)1x(+)= C1*C3
1000.00 ped(-)1x(+)= D1*D3
Total:=sum(A4 : D4)

simple, press the + or -, and get exactly the amount you want, much faster then with the current system!

Back