FYI: Star Gazing TV - Jenna Star Mercury's Twitch Stream (Episode V)

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Hey all,

For those of you who don't know, I live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/stargazing

I am very thankful to those of you who have been visiting Star Gazing TV to show your support. Over the past few days I have worked hard to revamp and overhaul the stream to make a quality product for your entertainment. The stream enhancements make it a more enjoyable overall experience for the viewers and I take pride in keeping it entertaining if possible.

Entertainment value from a stream takes a lot of effort. I have finally set a dedicated streaming schedule which will will vary slightly due to sleep patterns caused by being a gamer. I am quite aware the everyone who plays Entropia is not wealthy in real life; I certainly am not wealthy. Streaming games is something I dreamed about before the technology to do it even existed. I stream because I love games, pure and simple.

Having the ability to stream comes at a price. I have purchased equipment with the sole intention of being able to put a high quality stream out there for everyone to enjoy. I am not here asking for donations or handouts. I know that the majority of people in EU are not better off than I am inside of Entropia. I would ask you to consider the amount of time you've watched the stream and ask yourself if it was entertaining? Was there some quality to it that allowed you to get through your work day, grind through your hunt, or help you get to sleep? If you feel it had any value to you, perhaps you can afford to click the follow, subscribe, or donation button to help show your support. If subscribing or donating is outside of your financial means, I understand. I only subscribe to a few Twitch Channels and watch about 50 different ones.

If you haven't had time to check it out, I would truly appreciate it if you took the time to come by and have a look at the changes and improvements I have done over the past few weeks.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the show!

Sincerely,
Jenna Star Mercury

I've been interested in watching your stream for several years, but it seems that every time I check in you're playing something other than Entropia Universe, which is not really of interest to me. I see your stream has designated streaming times, would you consider adding which times you will be streaming Entropia?
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

I've been interested in watching your stream for several years, but it seems that every time I check in you're playing something other than Entropia Universe, which is not really of interest to me. I see your stream has designated streaming times, would you consider adding which times you will be streaming Entropia?
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack
Yes. I will stream it mostly in the morning from 9-11:30 EST.

Just FYI, I'm feeling as though I have a cold and probably won't get any streaming in tomorrow. I hope to be back Tuesday/Wednesday after I take some much needed rest.

Thanks all and see you soon!

Better late than never. Stream starting in a few minutes. :)

Added some Youtube content and updated stream with Facebook.

I'll be doing PUBG today and Entropia tomorrow.

That was interesting yesterday watching you try and change the display settings via your stream (in the Ark night super darkness). i.e the output graphics were different to you than those watching the stream, and if you changed gamma settings, that had no effect on the viewable images we were watching.

Something has changed in windows (maybe win10), becasue I noticed that if I take screen shots they're much darker than my viewable screen shows in Win10. I'm sure there's some connection there with different output graphics.

MA need to look at it in finer detail I guess.

Rick

Green screen added to the stream, no entropia today on stream though. I should be live with EU tomorrow! Atm doing some PUBG to test it.

Back