Help: ROCKtropia BP's stuck in BP book

Society
DFA
Drifter007
At some point over a year ago ROCKtropia updated all of their blueprint books for UL BP, to be similar to the other planets. Before that, users were once able to put doubles of their blueprints into the RT BP books. Then after the update, they took this ability away and made it so you can only put one of each specific blueprint in each book, just like all other planets. The issue is once this update happened, all of the doubles and extra blueprints vanished from the book. They were not placed in my inventory or anywhere. When I login to the Entropia Universe main website and check my item list, I can see it shows my double and extra blueprints that are missing ingame, and it shows them as still being inside the same blueprint books. The problem now is that I would like to access what I purchased and it is not possible. I've messaged MA support over a year ago and again this month, and still have never received a reply. I would really like to use and sell some of those blueprints, especially since some are not really that common. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

(Can mods move this thread to "Other Planets Discussion" , I posted in the wrong section)

Last edited:
Take out the BP, close the book, open it, take out the next one. They're kinda stacked internally.

Only problem is optimism potion BPs atm, their slot vanished entirely from the book and untill books have been fixed, it's not possible to acess optimism potion BPs in the book :(

Take out the BP, close the book, open it, take out the next one. They're kinda stacked internally.

Only problem is optimism potion BPs atm, their slot vanished entirely from the book and untill books have been fixed, it's not possible to acess optimism potion BPs in the book :(

Thanks so much for this info!! :) . I'll try this once I get back to Calypso. I really appreciate the help. Too bad about the optimism potion BPs, MA should really fix the whole RT bp situation, its been like this for far too long already.

if you get something stuck in a weird place in an estate you can request MA support return it to inventory.

Drop a ticket to in-game support and ask if they can dump your BP books.

Worst case they dump them all and you have to re-sort. Best case they can just dump them from the book in question, or all RT books.

I'm not sure since I never asked, but considering they've pulled items from estates for me 3 or 4 times I would check with support. They may even be able to get the optimism potion.

if you get something stuck in a weird place in an estate you can request MA support return it to inventory.

Drop a ticket to in-game support and ask if they can dump your BP books.

Worst case they dump them all and you have to re-sort. Best case they can just dump them from the book in question, or all RT books.

I'm not sure since I never asked, but considering they've pulled items from estates for me 3 or 4 times I would check with support. They may even be able to get the optimism potion.

That is what I have done in the past too when I had something stuck in an estate and got it out. This time the issue I was having was in my RT bp books, but I think it should be easy as the estates. The problem was that I had messaged MA support for assistance in this issue over a year ago and they ignored my support case, and I updated the support case again a little over a month ago, still no reply. I'm just happy that at least I can count on the community to help with issues, even when the owners of the game won't. Thank you Alukat123 and Atrax :) .

Back