Corwin The Prince
SELLING SHOP IN ROCKTOPIA
TANGERINE MARKET LOCATION
1035 POINTS - BIGGEST SHOP IN THE UNIVERSE

OUTSIDE

INSIDE
WITH ITS OWN TELEPORT

BUT NEAR TO TANGERINE MARKET CENTRE

Shop is unique, 1035 points, 2 story based (u can use one floor as apartment and one as shop or both as shop, attached to a tp wich is also one of the first location discoverable by new rocktopians.
Its huge, no need to say the potential of having 1035 points under ur but, times of blueprints in storage are ended, times of having to devaluate some items because you filled all your avaiability are ended, get ready to start a huge business, even from another planet, without the stress of having to travel everyday to refill shop, just put more pieces of the most goin items!!!

POSSIBILITY TO HAVE UR OWN DUNGEON

Ohh YeaHH, there is a door on the side of the building, with the name BASEMENT, rocktopia planet partner allows you to buy for the amounth of 3kusd of bananas, ur own, unique instance
http://rocktropia.com/bp-keys.html(under basement it says sold out press next button below to show more)
it will consinst in purchasing a blueprint that makes keys with the access right in your shop, by owning this blueprint your are allow to create and sell keys to your own dungeon with your own mob
http://rocktropia.com/mobs.html
and your own loot
http://rocktropia.com/popshop.html

GET READY TO ROCK

Rocktopia is a planet situated east of calypso, between monria and toulan, it is a very considerable and tourist location, its particular Hollywood-stylish mobs attract tourist from over the universe, and they rarely go away without a suvenir.
Not being an auction house makes the planet very profitable for shop owner, as long as rarely turists bring with themself enought good to explore the planet propelly, meaning that the only way to find everything you need is thru the usage of shops.
When a guy goes on vacation in rocktopia easily forget about eco amazed by all his surrounding (vampires, dragons, lycans, robot vixens, king kong and more), and a point more mu can be added to the good on sale (without exsagerating ofc).

SB 55K
SHOP SOLD
PM me here or ingame, full scale pictures on my forum profile

Last edited:
Goodluck on the sale, a piece of real estate I've always wanted but outside my budget for a shop sadly.

It shows at the link to the "keys" that the BASEMENT instances are sold out?! I'm not sure if that's the only instance that you can buy with that property.

BUMP for a baller of a store! Love the item count! :yay:

It shows at the link to the "keys" that the BASEMENT instances are sold out?! I'm not sure if that's the only instance that you can buy with that property.

BUMP for a baller of a store! Love the item count! :yay:

there is a button below those where u can press next and go to the next price tier.

Planet Partners and Mindark sure know how to make some damn ugly wallpaper don't they?

Good luck with the sale. If I had the cash I'd buy, but I don't for now, so will stay in the shadow of this building over at the U for now.

Back