XTREME - The Hunting Party

Corwin

Dominant
Corwin The Prince
XTREME

EVENT SUSPENDED 31/10/2018

Hello folks, I'm happy to announce the new XTREME series. Grind your way to awesome prizes!

EVENT LOCATION

THAT FREAKING COLD PLACE - OLA 50 // PLANET CALYPSO

map.jpg

EVENT MONSTER

Event monster (Iron missions are available)

Details about the Neconu's attributes and stats can be found here:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=53

Fast, ferocious and fishlike, the Neconu is a formidable foe. His bite can pulverize granite and is so powerful he can tear through your armor like paper. His main habitat is in the North-East side of Eudoria. This resilient creature can easily survive in arctic climate. Don’t be fooled by his size, this little guy is an extremely dangerous opponent.

Neconu Young HEALT900 DAMAGE IMP/CUT110 LEVEL21 HP/LVL42.9 THREAT9900

Note: This mob is also referred to as a demon-spawn as it is strong, fast, has high health and kills with ease.

EVENT SYSTEM

You can either grind your own ticket or win it thru scheduled weekly

For every 20 hunting global or for any hunting global/hof over 500ped made within That Freaking Cold Place Land Area you will get one free ticket to the Main Event. One ticket per avatar will be awarded. Ticket have to be claimed at least 3 days prior to the Main Event. Globals have to be recorded on Entropia Life to count. up to 68 tickets will be awarded through this system.

To be able to win the ticket through this grinding system you have to register at the Xtreme Grinders registration post Here

WEEKLY EVENT

(Time limit: 1-2h, the info will be announced before the start of the event)

10 PEDs per ticket

1st, 2nd and 3rd place will all win a free (monthly) main event ticket.

If there are 19 or more participants in the Weekly Event, there will be additional prizes given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

MAIN EVENT || BLOOD BATH

(Time limit: 4 hours of pure madness)

100 PEDs per ticket

Huge, awesome prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Main Events will always be held on a Saturday and will last 4 hours. Exact times may vary and will be announced to ticket holders at least 24 hours prior to the start of the Event. Make the effort once a month, it will be worth it.

SIDE EVENTS

HIGHEST GLOBAL OF THE MONTH SIDE EVENT

The person with the highest global/hof in the calendar month will receive a prize with an estimated value of approximately 500 PEDs (payable at the beginning of the following month). You can score it 24h/7. Hunt and mine whenever you like!

XTREME MINING SIDE EVENT

Bring your finder and lay a probe here and there while hunting. Get all the tax back on all globals/hofs over 100 PEDs!

You can score it 24h/7. Mine whenever you like!

*All tickets won will be given/traded manually by the land owner.

*From time to time, additional giveaways/prizes may be awarded which are NOT part of any scheduled Events.

*Some minor issues could arise. Please be aware that this is the 1st month of this event and every prize is sponsored by the landowner. Understanding is very much appreciated.

*To avoid Event exploiting and in order to create a fun and friendly competition, Corwin The Prince will participate in all scheduled Events which have 4 or less registered players.

Best of luck to all and "May the Neconu Die!!"

Last edited:
SEPTEMBER 2018
September main 8k ped , 60 ticket avaiable to direct purchase 40 will be give tru event
1st Oleg Oleg McMullery
2nd Mario Jupiter Barbosa
3rdzoran drhegi kenth

please feel free to post any possible suggestion to make event better

Last edited:
September day 01

Ended up with an awesome success the absolute first day of this series of events.
it is Hank mchammer Hammer that manages to take home the first won ticket to the September Main with a 61 ped global. Congratz to him

Looking for some streamer that can also do a little commentary after the event.

Hammer decided to wait to check his avaiabily for the main event, he may resell the ticket if hes not able to partecipate.

Last edited:
4 hours is really rough grind mate. But if I have the time I'll be there.

you and dombath were an inspiration that made me buy the land and put me on think a proper event!
At the end in HSL potentially u need a couple of kills ^^

September day 02

A fun day of grinding for the partecipants, almost 1 global each one and all in 30min only.
Programmer Doc Gray wins with a 218 ped that included a ISIS LC 55 of 136ped tt
Martre Martre Markusz gets the second place with a 125 ped global just b4 the end of the 30mins
The new entry Ionut xHyper Manuel exceeds the veteran Usurper Adamas Sheridan by 3 ped with a 55 global and gets the 3rd place.

Awesome friendly and competitive spirit among the partecipants and we looking forward day 03

Doc already registered for the main and well see him again on the big day!

Last edited:
September day 03

1 global each partecipant also the third day.
First global got scored by Ionut xHyper Manuel with the value of 53ped at a few minutes after the start. Right after a couple of minutes was Usurper Adamas Sheridan that finally after different tryes got the lead with a nice 75 pedder and, as usual :(, got exceed at last minute by the new entry Gary Massa Speed with a global of 77 ped that usurped usurper first place. A lot of laught and fair play by Usurper Adamas Sheridan that as usually took well his bad beat and gratz with the rival. Unfortunally Gary Massa Speed claimed the drop of a Neconu Jaw, worth for the event 1000ped, but, forgot his traker off and was NO able to provide any proof of loot. We all feel bad about it yet he was happy to get out of it with a ticket to the main.

A reminder to all player, if you loot neconu jaw you have to provide clear and undoubtable proof (screen) of loot in that freaking cold place, but no necessarly during the scheduled hours, it can be dropped at any time. Ull probaly need to have a hotkey on ur keyboard to take screenshot and pay attention at every single looted monster.

Gary said he will probably partecipate again to win more tickets for his friend and socety and we look forward to see him again.

necu_jaw.jpg

To be honest i have to admit that i firmly believe he dropped it, entropia life itself shows he had only one neconu global ever and he is a pretty skilled hunter. Ill try to investigate further with the big brother that barely cares about our mortal stuff issues :) (kidding ofc)
but at same time with the informations in my hand my belief does not constitute a proof of anything and in order to respect the fair play the neconu jaw is yet to be found, hunters get ready because its droppin!!!!.

Last edited:
September day 04

another daily went thru and this time the ticket goes to Ionut xHyper Manuel at his 3rd try with a 90 ped global that included a angel helmet (L) and a mindforce Chip. Gratz
the newcomers cambuurfrans cambuurrinse cambuurpeter and Ogulak Da Basher took respectively 2nd and 3rd place.

Ive also decided that next month there will be some changes to extreme events, in terms of prizes, payouts, timing and tickets amounth..... stay tuned

ebaa77-1536172078.jpg

neconu jaw looted!!! massa get the 1000ped

September day 05

Dan XdandunnX Dunn get the 1st prize with the only global of the day, 53 ped.
Gratz
Bad day of loot, loads of complains :( sorry guys

September day 06

Only one partecipant, Gary Massa Speed gets his 2nd easy ticket
Gratz

September day 07

Loads of new entry and streamers gave this day a unique and friendly enviroment.
After a big fight between the old veterans of Xtremes such as dan xdandunnx dunn coming for his second ticket and The Usurper tryna get his first the new entry Oleg Oleg McMullery managed to place a scoring bullet on a neconu head an took home his ticket to main!

It is true that places are limited but, there is still time for everyone to score his ticket.

September week 01

Awesome competitive day that sees the new entryes, rewards em, and everyone gets home happy.

First place goes to True slimpek hunter that scored 2 globals and take home the ticket with 100 ped and furniture.

Second place goes to Usurper that finally after a couple tryes gets home his ticket to the main.

Lita get the 3rd place and take home her ticket too.

September day 08 US time

The first day of United States / Canada time shows that theyre player have nothing to envy to european ones, good number of players, good grinders.

Kiko Kiko Laimei at the 10th minute put the end to the dance with a huge 700ped Hof, sends everyone home and takes home a Castorian Xeno Scratcher dagger and a ISIS CB 27 both full TT
Gratz Kiko

2018-09-08_--_neconu_young_696_ped.jpg

Kiko is also a known streamer and for the ones interested can be found @ HERE. (mark a follow!)

Last edited:
September day 09 US time

Clear Midnight Sky won the ticket to the main

A few changes have been made
moved daily on us week 2 hour earlier

removed all ped payouts on dailyes and weekly, from now on only tickets will be awarded.

September day 10 US time

cambuurfrans cambuurrinse cambuurpeter wins. eeez

September day 11 US time

Captain's Precious Pearl won the ticket, please put urself visible in player register so i can contact you to deliver ^^

September day 13 US time

day 12
Chong all-the-way Pha wins the ticket

Last edited:
September day 13 US time

Eve Evey Everglades wins the ticket, gratz.

I decided to cancel the 01.00 ma time and move it in the middle of the day, where i can attend the event and partecipate if the minimun amounth of registeres is less than 4.

It may help people connect if you did the same ;)

im not visible in pr? i should be, does being incognito counts towards it? removed.
anyway dont worry about ur ticket captain's pearl, its safe with me and has ur name written on it and u have all time till the main to collect. ^^

September day 14

Mickey Popcorn Lai wins ticket

September day 15

Captain jack daniels wins the ticket

September day 16

Frugal Jay Freska gets the ticket and 1st placement for highest global of the month with an awesome 3350ped hof!!!!

September day 17

Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon wins

September day 19

Corwin The Prince wins, 1 ticket less in the total ticket pool.

September week 03

1st place goes to Toni seboas Velebit with 607 ped HOF
2nd place to Deux Pelleman Ex with 122 global
3rd place to Programmer Doc Gray that wins his 2nd ticket

Back